Grey's Anatomy

Love Turns You Upside Down

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Dec 06, 2012 on ABC

• enough with the attitude, Meredith!

I'm getting really sick and tired of watching Meredith act so mean towards the new interns. Her character was never mean, never had an attitude problem, so why is it in such full effect now?

I really do not like any of the new interns, and don't enjoy watching their struggles. I'm don't particularly enjoy watching interns fighting over patients and this pseudo competition thing going on between the two girls. Back when Grey's was about interns, they were actually good actors who we cared about. They new interns are ugly, shallow, competitive, vindictive and not fun to watch. Perhaps its because after all these years of watching Grey's Anatomy, I really don't want to start learning and caring about new characters, but what else can the writers do when they have so blatantly killed off so many beloved characters.

Overall, this was just an average episode, nothing special

on a side note, i guess nobody is allowed to say anything negative about Grey's Anatomy, or else they are just riddled with "thumbs down"
  • Diversity gone amok

1.5
    Why is it that in this new batch of interns, not one is a white male? Are medical schools just not accepting white male applicants anymore? This used to be a great show, sort of like ER with romance, but now it's just a vehicle to showcase diversity and all things gay. I'm sure the fact that Shonda Rhimes is black and rumored to be gay has something to do with it.
  • To juma1281

Juma1281 said the writers killed off so many characters. They didn't. It was the actors who wanted to leave for show for whatever reasons they had, like Katherine Heigi who wanted to be full time it is normal that every year the hospital will have new interns. they need to integrate with old characters.

this episode is not great but enjoyable.
  • Refreshing

After all the drama it's so good to see the hospital from interns' perspective again! It brought back memories of our beloved M-A-G-I-C team of early seasons. So much fun! Also we finally got some more information about new interns and their stories. Derek's sister seems to be a sharp one.

Overall I loved it!