Grey's Anatomy

Love Turns You Upside Down

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Dec 06, 2012 on ABC

• enough with the attitude, Meredith!

I'm getting really sick and tired of watching Meredith act so mean towards the new interns. Her character was never mean, never had an attitude problem, so why is it in such full effect now?

I really do not like any of the new interns, and don't enjoy watching their struggles. I'm don't particularly enjoy watching interns fighting over patients and this pseudo competition thing going on between the two girls. Back when Grey's was about interns, they were actually good actors who we cared about. They new interns are ugly, shallow, competitive, vindictive and not fun to watch. Perhaps its because after all these years of watching Grey's Anatomy, I really don't want to start learning and caring about new characters, but what else can the writers do when they have so blatantly killed off so many beloved characters.

Overall, this was just an average episode, nothing special

on a side note, i guess nobody is allowed to say anything negative about Grey's Anatomy, or else they are just riddled with "thumbs down"