Grey's Anatomy

No Man's Land

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Apr 17, 2005 on ABC

• I'm enjoying Grey's Anatomy! It's already in my favorites!

Good episode!
    I hope Meredith and McDreamy stay together at some point! I think everybody wants!! lol
    George is really sweet...he could be taking vantage of the girls but he prefers just to complain! I think is gay...maybe I just think that because of the actor!
    Izzie is kinda disgusting...using someone's else tooth brush? ewww! And walking around the house when you live with two strage people is not nice!
    Finally some act 'human' in Cristina! She was starting to sound like House, and she is way far from his level!
    That other intern, the one who spread Izzie's pics - I guess his name is Alex, I can't remember - he is the kind of men that I hate! They think they're better than everyone and can threat women like a piece of meat! I hope the nazi cut his balls off! lol overreacted!
    Meredith's mom seems to be a biatch! She can't remember her daughter but she remembers a nurse?? Common! The nails (is the spelling right?) in the guys head!! Has anything like this ever happened? I think it did, the writers must do some research before showing that on TV!
LIFE