Grey's Anatomy

One Step Too Far

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Mar 15, 2012 on ABC

• Boring

When I watch a Grey's Anatomy-episode, I usually bite my nails.

I didn't bite them once during "One Step Too Far".

I think that there were to few story lines. Grey's Anatomy usually carry about three bigger ones and some smaller ones. In this episode, there were only like three pretty small and not at all exciting ones.

Another thing I was thinking about is that the episode was so... predictable. You pretty much knew what was going to happen in the end. Richard is a good man and husband, so I didn't have a single doubt about his final decision.

And about Morgan falling for Alex... Way to expected. I can see them as a couple and kinda want them together, but there are always really exciting complications before the couple get together in Grey's Anatomy, and I can't picture a good one when it comes to them.

I have to admit that they managed to do the Owen-cheating-on-Cristina story line really well. I really didn't think he was cheating when he came home late at the end of the episode, so that was very exciting and pretty unexpected.

There are no bad GA-episodes, so I can't say that it was "bad", but this episode was not as good as Grey's Anatomy usually is.

I hope they pick up some new story lines next week.
  • 8.17 "One Step Too Far"

Great episode with some pretty impressive acting involved. I love Debbie Allen, her character of Catherine Avery is flawless and I loved the way she talked and flirted with Richard Webber. But he did a fair thing when he refused to go with her to the Benefit and probably went to see his wife Adele instead. Meanwhile there is some trouble surrounding Owen's and Christina's marriage. She is still convinced that he's been cheating on her with that new nurse played by Summer Glau (btw whatever happened to her? she totally lost her hotness) and when Christina confronts her, she finds out that they only flirted a couple of times to get through a long shift. Huh, but Owen admits that he had an affair with somebody else. That shocked me, wow. Christina looked terribly surprised. That guy is one big surprise. 9,5/10