Grey's Anatomy

One Step Too Far

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Mar 15, 2012 on ABC

• Boring

When I watch a Grey's Anatomy-episode, I usually bite my nails.

I didn't bite them once during "One Step Too Far".

I think that there were to few story lines. Grey's Anatomy usually carry about three bigger ones and some smaller ones. In this episode, there were only like three pretty small and not at all exciting ones.

Another thing I was thinking about is that the episode was so... predictable. You pretty much knew what was going to happen in the end. Richard is a good man and husband, so I didn't have a single doubt about his final decision.

And about Morgan falling for Alex... Way to expected. I can see them as a couple and kinda want them together, but there are always really exciting complications before the couple get together in Grey's Anatomy, and I can't picture a good one when it comes to them.

I have to admit that they managed to do the Owen-cheating-on-Cristina story line really well. I really didn't think he was cheating when he came home late at the end of the episode, so that was very exciting and pretty unexpected.

There are no bad GA-episodes, so I can't say that it was "bad", but this episode was not as good as Grey's Anatomy usually is.

I hope they pick up some new story lines next week.
LIFE