Grey's Anatomy

P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 10, 2011 on ABC

• A good episode that is a continuation of lots of ongoing story lines.

Jackson's decision to not divulge the information he gathered on Lexie even if it meant losing a surgery was nice. Though somehow I still think Mark and Lexie make a good couple it seems as if their might be a Lexie/Jackson relationship on the cards if lingering looks count for anything.

I was worried when both Meredith and Cristina got married because there is always so much heartbreak and tension in the show and I really didn't want that to happen to them again, so I'm glad that, for the moment, everything seems to be working out fine. 'Special vagina vote' and 'The kids won't be back for twenty minutes' were nice lines that stuck out.
  • A nice, funny episode.

This week we got a light-hearted episode. There was a little bit of drama with the newborn's heart surgery but the main focus was on the comical aspect.

Poor Lexie! First Mark announced that he is going to be a father soon and now her own father is dating a young tattooed girl! She is in a mess again. And she is eating up sweets again - we all know what it means:) I liked Lexie today. She was so indignant with her father and Danielle that she was absolutely funny.

Alex is in trouble because of his impudence. Again. But I have a feeling that he will be forgiven soon. Dr. Lucy Fields seemed to change her opinion of him at the end of the episode. Is there a possibility of a romance between those two? It would be interesting.

Oh, I love this whole mess between Mark, Arizona and Callie... and evidently her unborn child and her vagina too:) They are totally hilarious together. I just hope that the coffee Callie was fighting for today won't be the cause of some baby's health problems in the future.

Meredith had to choose what project she wants to be part of. She decided to continue the Alzheimer's clinical trial. I think it's a good idea. She has a good contact both with the patients and their families. She understands them and she is comfortable working with them.

I just wish there was more of Cristina, Owen and April. And what happened to Teddy's husband? He could have been at least mentioned during some conversation.

All in all another good episode.
LIFE