Grey's Anatomy

Perfect Little Accident

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Mar 04, 2010 on ABC

• Superb...spoilers!

I've already said this about previous episodes of this season, but seriously, I do believe it's one of the best. I thought it was great how positive the medical cases were (I admit I enjoy some drama, but sometimes it's to much, especially when it envolves kids, old people and happy couples with one of them dying).
    And personally, this week, I needed some drama with happy endings, comedy...all the things I love about Grey's.
    Cristina, once again, blew my mind. She always surprises me, because she can be tough and hardcore, but that final scene where she takes the picture with Dr Avary, that's just adorable and goofy. Didn't see that coming and I laughed, pretty loud.
    I don't miss Izzie at all, I confirmed it tonight. I know she's coming back soon, anyway, I hope she leaves the show once and for all. The Alex we saw in season 5 and the first episodes of this season was mature, responsible, and I like him as a grown man, so it's time to give him a woman he can keep. He deserves that.
    Of course, the ending with the girl's night out was lovely. And the music! It reminded me of season 1 and 2, I don't know why, but the songs couldn't have been better.
    Can't wait for the next episode!
  • Perfect Little Accident

Wow, I'm starting to like Lexie with blonde hair...a lot. The opening scene with Derek walking in on her was a bit generic, but was still kind of funny. I just worry that somebody is going to get lost in the shuffle because of it as just about every woman has blonde hair on the show. I think at one point every doctor on a certain case had blonde hair.

This episode, while good, relied a bit too much on the soapy relationship and not enough on the medical stuff. In fact I probably have a hard time calling this a medical drama nowadays.
  • The arrival of a famous surgeon, Harper Avery, namesake of the Harper Avery award, stirs up tons of attention - especially when Jackson is his grandson; Lexie and Sloan continue to keep their distance, and Teddy and Arizona befriend one another.

Good episode! If Season 6 is like this for the remainder of the season, it should remain bearable. It still wasn't great, but it really wasn't bad! I liked the Jackson/Meredith interaction, but I'm really glad they scrapped the plot with him being the lovechild of Ellis and the Chief.
    I thought they were going to make a big deal out of the Teddy/Arizona interaction, but it was only seen in like the beginning and end of the episode. I liked the sharp directing style throughout the course of the episode, and it felt like old Grey's again with the Seattle shots.
ABC