Grey's Anatomy

Piece of My Heart

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 01, 2008 on ABC

• Addison comes back. You learn that Tucker has now separated from Bailey. Rebecca/Ava lied to Alex, telling him she's pregnant when shes actually not, and Izzy knows the truth. Meredith and Dereks patient died. Also Erika Haugn may have feelings for Cali.

The show needs to throw some real curve balls though. Yes Alex thinks Ava's pregnant, but they shouldn't have told us the truth. It would have been much more suspenseful finding out shes not when Alex did. Also Haugn being a lesbian. What's up with that? It's just so odd. Also if Derek and Meredith don't get back together soon I don't know what I'm going to do! There's no more George and Cali, or George and Izzy drama. I don't get to watch Christina being against normal relationship stuff with Burke. No more Addison and McSteamy. This episode was good, but that's all. It made you realize how little relationships are on this show now. I need to see all the craziness with everyone fighting and then start making out and finding their way to the storage closet. It's the show's escense. All the relationship chaos that attracted me to Grey's is dying. Everything in this episode was also predictable. The clinical patient dying, Ava not being pregnant, and of course Meredith and Derek not being together!