Grey's Anatomy

Push

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Mar 11, 2010 on ABC

7.8
  • Bailey consults Callie for dating advice as she finds herself in a dilemma; Owen and Hunt clash over terms of treatment for a patient, sparking Cristina, Meredith, and Jackson's interests; Mark keeps his distance from Teddy albeit being attracted to her.

Very good episode. I really don't want Calzona to have some drama...but Callie jinxed it. This episode had a good amount of comedy, and I loved Cristina's little "This message was brought to you by.." etc. Her laugh at the end was hilarious.
    I really like the idea of Teddy and Sloan being together, they seem like they'd be a very good couple. I'm glad we're finally getting '2-weeks from tonight' promos..I guess ABC learned from not providing them due to the slipping ratings. But if Owen gets fired..that'll be strange..and those flashbacks look expensive. lol Looks like we'll have to wait and see...
  • Good

It is rare that I actually score an episode of Grey's Anatomy higher than the average score on TV.com (7.1 rating as of this writing) but such was the case tonight. I thought this was an interesting episode that featured some cute scenes with Bailey struggling to get back into the dating life, and an emotional scene that actually saw you feel for Callie. I knew that as soon as she said they had no problems that Arizona would say she doesn't want kids, but that still did not mean it wasn't a very powerful scene.

And I like the progression of this feud between Richard and Derek. Definitely a solid GA tonight.