Grey's Anatomy

Put Me in, Coach

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 27, 2011 on ABC

• Christina's finest moment!

I love Christina's character. She's hilarious and this time, she finally graduates! Teddy has been testing her from the start of the season and now she finishes with high honors! Yey!

I like medical tv dramas because the doctors dp all the impossible cases and they win them most of the time, lol - like Shepherd's tumor and Torres' building a new hand! wow! And Karev getting away with harassing the judge (for Zola's adoption case)!

Teddy is funny too - presenting herself to pitch for the team, hilarious, she cannot play! haha.. Hm, I like what's happening with Lexie -- this looks interesting.

Good episode, they look good in their blue uniforms too. Funny, Grey and Yang getting drunk while playing ball. Nice moments with the married couples too, sweet.

• 8.07 "Put Me in, Coach"

Such a different albeit superb episode. I love GA people for having the guts to try something new every season like the documentary episode last year, musical event, shooting or 'If' episode later this season. Totally loved Christina and Meredith in this one, they were at their best bitching at an annoying Dr. Bailey on the ground. Go, gals. And I loved they way Lexie threw that ball at Mark's new girlfriend. Right between the boobs. Ouch 9,0/10