Grey's Anatomy

Puttin' on the Ritz

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 10, 2013 on ABC

• Puttin' down...

So first of all, I will always be a Greys fan. At least, that's what I hope I will be able to be for a while to come.

But these days I am having more fun watching reruns than the newest episodes. Then there where sparks flying around, it was fun, there was good music, good drama and they didn't seem to take themselves so seriously.

At first it was about watching Meredith and Sheperd figuring things out. I accept that the writers had to put a stop to that and I like it they are still together. But for me that stopped them being the main characters I like to watch. Then I got excited about watching Lexie and Sloan go through the motions and I had so much fun watching them. That sadly got cut short (snif). And now I'm waiting for the next couple that can hold my attention, that can carry the show for me. There were fun couples: Avery and Kepner topping that list, followed by Alex and Jo, but there storylines where relatively short.

This episode was OK, but didn't stop me from reading my email and checking out some other websites.

I hope some new characters will spice things up so the writers can stop with the Avery and Edward combo (I don't understand that relationship at all and they have absolutely no chemistry) and those endless scenes of Meredith and Shephard caring for their babies (if I want to see that kind of drama, I'll switch to Parenthood).