Grey's Anatomy

Remember the Time

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 04, 2012 on ABC

• Great

Had to pause a few times to shake off the sad feeling. Been missing episode like this since O' Mailey was here.
  • Intense and Amazing

This is one of the best Grey's anatomy that episode that they have shown in a long while, this is not a story about a case but rather is the story of the people that make up the hospital. And Bravo! I have to say I'm really impressed like everyone showed up in the episode with their game faces on and superb acting. Good plot and drama overload.

Basically, the episode is about flashback what has happened a couple of days after the crash. Mark is still conscious is airlifted and seems like everyone is in every level of trauma there is to offer. Chief delivered the bad news to Mark and it's a prequel and pretty much explain how he got a last will and testament since Chief said it's not looking very good. Mark talked to Avery and told him about letting the person you love know that you feel that way even even if it seems

wrong. And then, mentally as a fan flashback ran into my head Lexie closing her eyes she holds Mark hands. He also ask Avery to sneak Sophia in his room maybe to hold her for the last time.

And then there was a stoic Cristina who went ballistic and cannot be touched. There was horror in her blank face when she was telling Owen about what has happened in the woods and what she did to survive like drinking her urine. But also that even in the woods she looks after Mark and not let him die even if he keeps on dying. She also explained briefly what happened to Arizona's legs. But I when she said about animal noises and how they are fighting over Lexie, I shudder. I think Cristina is always been in control but she doesn't do well with PTSD, remember Cristina after the shooting? She quit the program, became a bartender and went fishing with Derek. I love her and Owen together, I hope that they will weather this.

Meredith, I'm a fan but last night she nailed it. That's the kind of woman I've always wanted her to be. I remember her talking to Cristina asking her to snap out of it because she is scared that the hospital will put her on the Psychiatric ward and she will lose the Cristina that she knows. I also have a very close sister-like bestfriend and I understand the feeling when Cristina drove away and Mer, calling her 'my person.'

Callie is impressive as usual. I was moved by the conversation that she had with Owen and her fear that Arizona may not come back as how she knows her. And Owen seems to feel the same way about Cristina. Arizona made Callie promised that her feet will not be amputated but after a heated exchange with Karev, Arizona crashed and Callie made a decision to cut it off so they can save Arizona. Callie is a good actress she can make her viewers feel fear, desperation and sadness. She shines on the past two episodes with really good plots and emotionally challenging attack on her character. But just like any other person she wants the person she loved back.

This is a good episode, it's so intense and it's a roller coaster of emotions. It appeals to compassion, sadness and empathy. The desperation of each decision and what lead the characters into taking that past is palpable even to the viewers. This is the kind of episode that Grey's has not done in a while. I have restored my faith with Greys.
  • Great

I really liked this episode. It was exciting, heartbreaking and just amazing. Cristina's talk in the tub was... I can't even find the words. Her acting was, as always, beyond perfect.

Pretty much everything about this episode was great. It was a definite improvement from the last episode, and I really hope they keep up the good work through the season.

I have one wish for next episode: JACKSON & APRIL!
  • Something unexpected

The way they panned out the story this time is great, with the later in the season premiere and where it left off in the second episode. It was refreshing and unexpected. There were many good things in this episode - not that good things happened, but just how it was brought altogether. From one point of view to another. I loved what Meredith said at the end - it was not surprising, in fact, I had expected it, but it was all the same touching. Love the song at the end too - All I Want by Kodaline. Always trust Grey's to ignite interest in their music choices.
  • Episode 2

I expected more substance in this episode"s storyline. I did think that Mark Sloan scenes were my personal faves. Not that I am a fan of Dr. Sloan. I felt most connected to his character in this scene. I am looking forward to the next episode and hope that with the into of new characters Shonda Rhimes will be able to create continuum and not alienate the viewer's who have been with the show from the beginning.
  • Sandra Oh, ode to acting

Wonderful, marvelous! :) She never stops amusing me with her performances ^_^

I liked the episode, really breathtaking...

and yeah I agree "Elendil" on your comment about Yang... Poor Lexie! :@
  • Grey's existential anxiety

Best episode I 've ever seen!!!!
  • I Hope

It's good that they chose to show us what happened after they were rescued. I really hope Cristina and Owen will get back together, they are the couple I like the most after Lexie and Mark.

Speaking of Lexie, was I the only one who was SHOCKED by what Cristina said in her bath?

"I kept waiting for them to come and kill me but they didn't. And then I realized they were fighting over Lexie."

I think this was bad, really bad. Wasn't it bad enough that Lexie had to die without maing her end monstrous?

Again, I hope CristinaxOwen will survive. He should be her person.
LIFE