Grey's Anatomy

Grey's Anatomy Fan Reviews page 2 of 39

• I love this show!

It's amazaing!
  • great show

this show is awsome, worth watching it
  • Could watch for days, actually i did.

Captivating cast, even though a few characters have annoying qualities and the plot has some holes.

I watched all 9 seasons from start to finish in 2 and a half weeks. -ish.

I got emotionally attached to the characters, and got engrossed watching the intense story unravel as well as had a laugh along with the characters.

i also like how Shonda Rhimes created a musical number similar to how Scrubs did, but it was more intense and used all of the fans favorite songs we associate with Greys.

All in all, a definite 10 for me.
  • LOVEEEE

LOVE THIS SHOW!
  • Worth Watching

This show started off really great until Season 6 and just went downhill from there but not enough to stop me from watching the show. I give it a 8.5 because its still keeps its intense moments every now and then which is worth a watch.
  • Nice Show

It is a nice show.
  • hello

just as Donald said I cannot believe that a person able to profit $8702 in 1 month on the computer.

have you seen this page
  • You think??

IMHO, I don't really get it when people say they prefer this instead of I don't find this show interesting enough to get me hook up with the story and the cast. Sorry to say, but the show is average for me.
  • i don't see this show right now

I see it a few minutes and don't like it anymore!
  • stupid show

Take off the air
  • so nice

i loved the show so much

• Sandra Oh aka Cristina Yang

lmao dry humor i love this girl!! i never knew a Asian would ever make my laugh so much!! together with her person they make a fantastic combination!!

Love the show i hope it never ends!!

I LOVE THIS CAST!!

• I love it

4.5
    I think this is great! Oldscool in new and refreshed form. Great!
  • Awesome

Absolutely love this show, will be with it until the end (which is hopefully never) lol
  • fan of greys anatomy

is there coming season 10 i hope there is because this is the best serie ever i have watched.. And it kills me if its gonna end like that. Wathed it from season 1 and i have seen every episode and liked it, so i hope this wont stop allready 2 my favorite csi are ended so i hope this wont end, merder are the bestes....
  • Once a good show-Now off the rails

Really used to like this show. Interesting characters, good story lines and good continuality. However I think it's overstayed its welcome. Go to Netflix and watch the initial years-no comparison! This season has no direction and no believability. Stick a fork in it. And the music!! Was almost as bad as the singing episode a few years back.
  • Used to be a good show

A very very long time ago. Jumped the shark at least five years ago. Time to go.
  • background music distracting

1.5
    The background music is mostly too loud and out of place. I actually stopped watching the last episodes as I couldn't stand it any more. Unfortunatly the show is getting very soapy. Lot's of close ups, unconvincing characters and a lack of depth. While watching it you go from being annoyed to being bored. If I watch it with my friend we just laugh all the time because it's getting so ridiculous. It seems that the script writers exchanged jobs with the guys from Private Practice, which apparantly is getting better. Please turn off the music during the dialogues. It's distracting and incredibly annoying!
  • Sorry.... can't HEAR YOU!!

Love the show and have been a loyal fan BUT.....

I totally agree with "eaten alive by music" and "Turn music

Tonight was the last straw. I love this show and never miss watching or recording it. For the first time I felt myself trying to back up the program, turn up the volume and lean in to the tv and try to hear and read lips all at the same time. Missed half of the conversation due to the loud music. I have always loved the music but why is it so loud this season??? I used to find it annoying but at this point I am getting so frustrated I'm tempted to quit watching.
  • Turn music DOWN... WHAT?

Here Here to "eaten alive by music!!! I'm an avid fan of this show, but WHO is in charge of the SOUND MIXING? Obviously NOT a fan of this show. This show has smart, fun, interesting dialogue, BUT I CAN'T HEAR 80% of the dialogue because of the LOUD MUSIC!! .... the . I'm missing full episodes because of the LOUD MUSIC. This is insane - are the Producer's giving a break to a first-time Sound Mixer? Hire an experienced one. I'm 60 & have never written a comment in my life, but there's a first time & this is it!
  • Grey's Anatomy being eaten alive by music!

2.5
    I can only surmise that in last night's episode the dialogue was supposed to be background noise for the ever intruding music with cheesy, sighing voices. It is no longer an enhancement, but is taking over the whole program which is becoming unwatchable. And who thinks it's clever to put music with WORDS over dialogue? What exactly are you supposed to listen to?
  • So match violence

5.5
    So match is the best for me adf . ly/?id=817751 and i make lot of money by!!!
  • i cant take it anymore :'(

thats it if one more person dies I WILL NOT watch this show anymore :@

why cant shonda make a good finale without people dying !!!!
  • Too much drama

It used to be a nice drama medical-show. The issues each character faced were normal things normal people face. But then too many people started dying. And it's not even believable any more!! I mean, how many people experience a shooting and a plane crush in a life time???
  • Look forward to more episodes

I'm from Belarus, and we love this show here. I never thought I would like a medical show, but I watched all the almost 9 episodes at one breath, and look forward to new episodes and new seasons. It would be nice to see Izzy back. The accident with George was really stupid, the same with Lexy and Mark..
  • A good show

Since I started with my online business I earn $62 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don't read,,
  • owen and cristina

this is one couple in the show that can be put in the "meant to be" category for times, different opinions, no matter what.

plus, kevin mckidd and sandra oh bring such excellence, such profound passion and such intimate truth to the characters of owen hunt and cristina yang that it is hard not to root for them even in the worst case scenarios.

their story line for me is the one of the very few intriguing factors that make me wait on the edge of my seat all week..
  • Next episode

When does the next episode come up?
  • love it

its amazing how they operate people. i want to be a surgeon badly
  • Background noise louder than character dialog

1.5
    Just watched episode "This is why we fight" which aired on 2/21/2013, and found the background noise so loud that I couldn't make out what the characters were saying, this is very annoying. Who's bright idea is this?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10