Grey's Anatomy

Thursday 8:00 PM on ABC Premiered Mar 27, 2005 Returning September 25th, 2014

Joker00303

Grey's Anatomy Fan Reviews page 3 of 39

• Look forward to more episodes

I'm from Belarus, and we love this show here. I never thought I would like a medical show, but I watched all the almost 9 episodes at one breath, and look forward to new episodes and new seasons. It would be nice to see Izzy back. The accident with George was really stupid, the same with Lexy and Mark..
  • A good show

Since I started with my online business I earn $62 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don't read,,
  • owen and cristina

this is one couple in the show that can be put in the "meant to be" category for times, different opinions, no matter what.

plus, kevin mckidd and sandra oh bring such excellence, such profound passion and such intimate truth to the characters of owen hunt and cristina yang that it is hard not to root for them even in the worst case scenarios.

their story line for me is the one of the very few intriguing factors that make me wait on the edge of my seat all week..
  • Next episode

When does the next episode come up?
  • love it

its amazing how they operate people. i want to be a surgeon badly
  • Background noise louder than character dialog

1.5
    Just watched episode "This is why we fight" which aired on 2/21/2013, and found the background noise so loud that I couldn't make out what the characters were saying, this is very annoying. Who's bright idea is this?
  • Noise

In this new season, we've noticed the "background" music and "background" noise is louder than it has been in the past. Most of the time, it is difficult to hear what the characters are saying. It is very annoying and frustrating. I really hope they do something about it!! Have loved this show for years...
  • i dont want it to end

i love watching this its one thing i look forward to every week. i do agree with other reviews that jackson and april should get back together. mayb bring someone back from the past would be good too. also you never get to see sophia or zola which i think would be better cz they are never there but dont end it yet!
  • from bad to worst

It's time this series stops before it gets even more boring and silly! Now it is only a repeat of when the oldest characters were interns but the new ones are worst, no relief to their characters.
  • Background music is annoying

It has become hard to hear the dialogue with the overpowering background music that adds no value to the program. The producer is asleep at the switch since they have given the sound folks discretionary power to supplant the program content.
  • It's still good, but not what it used to be... and I miss Lexi and Mark

I have watched every episode of Grey's Anatomy and I'll probably keep watching till the very end, but... I'm not as involved in this season as I was in the previous ones. I miss Lexie and Mark, the chemistry. April and Jackson was fun, but now that's gone too.

It just isn't what it used to be. I can't seem to get involved in the new characters and storylines. I watched the last episode fast forward.... that's saying something.

For the first time I'm kind of hoping this season will be the last so this show will end on a (relative) high. But I'll miss it when it does.
  • I miss the good old Grey's Anatomy

I have quickly gotten bored with this show. I was FAITHFUL in tuning in every single week and had my box of tissues right next to me. I have just never ben able to stomach Merideth, watching her storyline alone became exhausting and repetative. After the season with the hospital shooting, it just fell off after that. Then after Merideth and Derrick adopted a black baby, I had enough. I am tired of shows depicting what other celebs are doing or trying to keep ratings by going with a trend. It ruined it for me that my beloved George and Izzy are gone, which I still think was the producers bigest mistake letting them go. Hopefully I will regain interest soon, I am hearing good things.
  • Excellent medical drama

Loved this show for a long time.
  • Best Show Ever

Love this serie, BEST EVER :)
  • Grey's Anatomy..... one of the best and smart Tv series!!

How sweet girl is Miranda Bailey!!! I miss Lexi and Mark..............
  • I love this serie and I love much more history and characters Calli and Arizona, and I miss Lexi

• I loooove this show!

L'histoire de Arizona et Callie est juste trop bien!

Mon twitter: @lionnedelatlass
  • Grey's Anatomy is the best!

I could never get bored with this show.. Of all the shows I've watched, this one always gets to me!

I really think MerDer are one of the most beautiful couples I've seen on TV!

Great Job!
  • Great show.. unlike REALITY TV whick SUCKS!!!

since the networks and cable channels have decided to go cheap on us and make 99 percent REALITY TV shows, wrestling (on sci-fi!!) and are always cancelling great shows... i have cancelled my cable and no longer watch any tv... i download all my shows i like off the internet and have started watching alot of bbc shows from england. I'll not sit in front of the box and watch crap in the evenings after working all day. I want quality or nothing at all from the networks / cable channels. I SUGGEST WE ALL BOYCOTT THE TV for one week each month until the REALITY CRAP is taken off the air. That crap causes brain damage... it's totally unacceptable. No one is stupid enough to enjoy that crap except some inbred bigfoot half-breed. They want to produce the cheapest crap possible and still retain the ratings to get sponsors and advertising dollars. Don't give them the appearance of ratings by watching at all. Turn off you cable / sat and download... NO Commercials!!! and only watch what you want to watch when u want to watch it... been doing this for 4 years now and it's great. Only problem is, running out of shows to watch. Sci-Fi channel, now si-fi (junk now) sold out and became a cess-pool putting on fantasy and wrestling crap... was once the best channel on cable... anyways,

boycott cable / networks and download from internet...

watch ur shows without commercials or interuption...

hope the networks realize they're loosing their loyal viewers because we're NOT dumbing down and

we HATE reality TV crap...

screw u a-holes... you're idiots and you're gonna kill ur networks/channels if you keep on this way
  • Best Show Ever, i love it!

i love the story line, jessica capshaw, arizona, how the show is coming along in season 9!!!! just so good!
  • Show about Cyclical Vomiting Syndrome

Our son suffers with this horrible syndrome, the show presented the syndrome so poorly!!! Can't believe Sandra Wilson has a daughter with this disorder. We were so excited the show was going to discuss such a rare disorder. Disgusted how the show brought this syndrome to the public eye. If the sufferers of CVS had it this easy it would not be so unbearable. Sad we had all our friend and family watch this episode. OMG, for weeks on end our son lays in a state of extreme nausea....... so sad!!!!!
  • Neve Campbell!

OMG, I wish they make her a series regular :D
  • This Show

It's the worst show ever and i gave it many chances to impress me its just doctors having sex with each other.
  • Thanks

I love this show. Thank you all
  • As horrible as the hype

I was forced to watch this show by my gf... the first episode I saw was where someone was going to do a penis transplant... I was then forced to watch some more... I've lost all faith in American intelligence. I can see now why the world thinks we're a bunch of idiots. Grey's Anatomy is one of the worst written, acted, and plotted shows I've ever seen.

Somehow they've compiled a cast where nearly every character is beyond bearably annoying.

Avoid this show and the morons who find it interesting at all costs.
  • The best show ever!

I love this show. I think its one of the best shows on TV ever! It's addictive and you fall in love with the characters really quickly. I didn't watch it from the start I borrowed it from my friend and watched the entire first season in two days between going to school and sleeping lol. I have almost finished watching the third season and I am still as hooked as I was when I first started watching it. It only seems to get better each episode. I will definately watch the spin-off starring Addison. I can't wait till they make season four! x x x
  • this show is Amazing

this show is amazing because you have Doctors that are like a Family. They fight, argue, makeup, and then when one dies that mourn like a real Family and they have there ups and downs too and they have lost patients and won some patients which to me makes them HEROES.
  • Horrified

Why are you killing the show?!It used to be great....George and Izzie gone and now Lexi and Mark,you're killing everyone,and the best characters!What's next a Train wreck...?Everybody dead,let's bring new ones AGAIN!
  • Gray's Anatomy

MG POR FAVOR !!!!!! ES UNA NUEVA PAGINA EN LA CUAL VA HABER TRIVIAS Y MUCHO MAS SOBRE GREY'S ANATOMY <3
  • This is crazy

4.5
    Christina summed it up perfectly when she said seattle grace mercy death!!!! WTF Shonda????? No one escapes this hospital unharmed....it's ridiculous!!!! How many people has she killed off/ nearly killed off these last few years.....it's crazy and stupid and depressing....I already stopped watching Private Practice because it became so stupid..... Grey's is going the same way :((((
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10