Grey's Anatomy

Thursday 8:00 PM on ABC Premiered Mar 27, 2005 In Season

Grey's Anatomy Fan Reviews page 36 of 43

• This is a pleasent hour of intertainment mixing drama with a good amount of humor.I enjoy this alot.Usely I am not a big comedy fan,but this isn't considered comedy.

A great cast of actors that seem to compliment each other very well.What a nice change from stars trying to out do each other for the top spot.They all seem to realize,together what a winning team they have.Although I do have my favorite on the show.George is my pick,cute and kind,not to leave out funny.I must admit he can make me chuckle and thats a good thing.Thank you all.
  • Such a great start! Why has it gone so wrong? Maybe it is not to late to fix it....

7.8
    When this show first aired, I fell in love with it. But lately it has slipped into just another late-night soap.

I am especially disappointed in the character of Grey herself. At first we see her as a brilliant intern who uses exceptional insight to see what other doctors are missing and save lives as a result. But now she has turned into a self-obsessed and depressed emotional basket-case who will sleep with just about anyone.

Sandra Oh is still great, and the main reason to watch the show. They have tried to spice up the other characters, but all that seems to mean is that they should have frequent sex with one of the other cast members. Do all hospital staff sleep with each other at the drop of a hat?

• I know I'm not the only one who loves this show!

I love medical dramas. I do. I've watched E.R. forever. I love House. When I saw the 1st ad for GA, I thought oh this again. But I was reeled in. Quick. Its a lot of pressure being an intern, and E.R. only touched upon it so it was nice to have a slightly different view. I also think it was easier to get more involved with the characters- the show started off showing how the practical stars of the show met...(except, I think Meredith has her moments,don't get me wrong-she has been dealt some bad blows, but still I really think she's whiny...)I love George (notice username...) and Christina...and who doesn't like Bailey??? Plus the medical cases on the show...sometimes heartwrenching and sometimes hilarious. Shonda is a genius! Where has this show been??? I can't wait for Sundays :)
  • Okay, so maybe I'm biased.

Now, I most definatly DIDN'T start watching this show because it was based in Seattle, where I live. Nope. No sir. Once I started watching it, I found it to be absolutely hilarious. I love Sandra Oh so much, and I have to say she is my favorite cast member. Mere is way too whiny this season, and I think McDreamy needs to have more screen time. Of course, in my opinion, it should be changed to 'The McDreamy Show' and Patrick Dempsey should never have a shirt on.
  • heyyyyy

1.3
    uh i dont like greys anaytomy that much i think its a waste of time, bu im still trying to get more points so i can download danign with the stars.... dot dot dotty da gkjkg hjfdhjfdh fjgdjf jhdjffjgd uydufhdg fhdf dfhgdgfhdf jhdfgd dhfgdyfdgfhdgfdgfdygdhgfdydf gfsdy dhf fydftdgf sjdf jfgjf sf dfd djgftfsd gjdgfs djgdfjd f f jf fdjg hd fgfdjh hdf
  • drama (comedy) about 5 interns in a busy, highly respected hospital. the oportunity of a lifetime... if you don't choke. the show follows the interns (meredith grey in particular) as they learn the ins and outs of surgery, sex, and the things that happen

awesome drama. awesome drama.(definately worth saying it 2x) hooks you every episode, even if you've never seen the show before (and lets face it, if you haven't seen it you've been hiding under a rock). show rocks in drama, comedy, romance, humiliation, and coming back from the bottom. real situations, real people. gets you the first time you see it, and you keep coming back.
  • Best medical related show ever!

I love this show. This is the first medical related series that I can actually watch and not fall asleep on it. It's got great characters and has many twists to it. The drama is delightful, and the storylines get better every episode. Each episode keeps you guessing or anticipating for the next. This show is brilliant. Social lives and drama in a workplace with neverending drama within itself. I know that there are other shows like this, but this one is actually good. I'm not saying the others weren't, but this one is even better. It's more modern and exciting than the others.
  • While I'm not personally a fan of the show, I can say though that its an entertaining Hospital based Drama, with intresting charecters, and intresting stories throughout.

Grey's Anatomy IMO is a more lighthearted and easier approch to an ER type of show. Where ER lacks in its comedy, and ligh heardeness, Grey's Anatomy fills in, and where ER takes real serious cases, Grey's takes more of an unrealistic approch to the genre. The results are a witty, well written, and well acted show, that can be quite enjoyable when theres nothing else to watch on TV. While I'm not a huge fan or anything of the show, I still think its pretty good overall.
  • If you like soap operas and you like unrealistic medical stories this is something for you.

6.8
    The point of a medical series to to be informative and open new doors. The reason why this show is so popular is that it has been dum down for people. ER was the original and Grey's anatomy is its second cousin that people simply like to look at.

The drama inside each episode is so unnecessary and sometimes down right outrageous. I guess though it does have its fine moments like the innovative bomb in the patient but then it ruins it with people chatting while they are trying to move and disarm it. It is something that needs to be consistently watched to compelete enjoy.
  • I love the show. I never miss an episode. I love Patrick Dempsey. I want Derick and Meridith to get together he needs to leave his with Addison.

I love how you never know what is going to happen. All I know is that I hope Dr. Mcdreamy and Meredith get together. I am dissappointed that she slept with Omally, he is so not Derick. Meredith is great but she needs to let Derick know how she feels and he needs to leave Addison and get back with the woman he really loves which is Meredith. Derick and Meredith make the show that is the reason I watch it hoping they get together. Christina and Preston are great and I hope they stay together and she doesn't screw it up. Alec and Izzie are also great. George Omally should find someone that is more for him and to get over Meredith they are not good for each other she belongs with Dr. Mcdreamy. Addison should go back to New York with her Lover and her husbands Ex best friend. I also loved the part when Derick hit that guy because he was talking to Meredith. He loves her and she loves him.
  • It's the best!

There's really only 1 thing to say. It's the best show on TV. Nothing else compairs. If I could only watch one show and nothing else, this would be it. I love this show, more and more each week. It's funny and sexy. The writing is great, especially the one liners. It has it all!
  • Great show and color blind!!

This show is a great show
    Plus there is one thing about this show other than Dr Derek "McDreamy!!" Shepherd
    It is color-blind which I love and think that lacks in today's shows and movies
    It has an Asian, Black, Jews, etc
    I am glad that is has all things above
    Very, very, well-scripted as well as well-acted
    Way to go Grey's Anatomy!!
  • Grey's Anatomy is a show about life as an intern.Each character varies in their own ways and has to overcome problems.(Honestly,I doubt that you would meet your boss's boss in a bar,sleep with him, fall in love,have his wife come back and want him when h

I absolutley love this show! Its so amazing. I now want to be a surgeon when I get older! I think I could do a good job as one! Plus, they make it seem like so much fun! I like the characters because of their interesting lives and multiple personalities.
  • A drama centered on the personal and professional lives of five surgical interns and their supervisors.

I absolutely love this show! The characters are full of character and feeling and sense and everything that is in the best shows!!! The story lines are totally believable and there are sad parts, funny parts, intense moments, and refreshing insights...just everything I love in a great show. There are enough surprises to keep you guessing, but enough stability to keep me coming back to watch the next episode. This is truly an absolutely wonderful show! I cannot wait for the next season to begin. This show is irresitable...so if you haven't watched the first season...you should try to rent it or watch the re-runs (if they ever come on again!!!)
  • speechless!

This was a very very good episode. We got the chance to see some secrets of the past and definetly we could know some more about the future. I loved the way each character was devoloped, how every history came to a conclusion -or nearly- and how there is also a lot of funny things and tense moments.
    Two thing I'd like to comment:
    1º Dr. McSteamy... very cute, now I understand Addison.
    2º Something that I did not like at all was the thing between Meredith and George they are so NOT good together, they're just friends and I could bet that Meredith will regret wathever happened in that room. BIG MISTAKE
  • Yesterday is really great! I love to see Burke groove. And Eric Dane is not McSteamy but absolutely McCreamy!!!

I think that christina and burke is one hell of exciting match. Maybe the love triangle between addison, derek and meredith is not so exciting as one cannot make sense on why derek is sticking out for the so unworkable marriage. But the appearance of Mr Suture himself is one great decision!
  • Great show!

Grey’s Anatomy is more Dawson’s Creek than ER. It’s about growing up, becoming an adult and figuring out how to handle relationships. Grey’s Anatomy is funny, refreshing, highly entertaining, completely addicting and… soapy. But that’s not a bad thing! There are plenty of medical dramas on the air right now and the last thing we need is carbon copy of one of those. Grey’s Anatomy is different and that’s why people love it
  • Meredith Grey is just a regular intern at a Seattle hospital. Along with her other intern friends, she falls in love, and of course is in for an experience she'll never forget.

This show is absolutely hooking. If you watch it once, then you'll be staying up every Sunday night waiting for the next episode. The charatcers are very well developed, and the plot is well defined. Celebrity cameos can't hurt, either. You'll be hooked on to the love triangles that are presented in the episodes, crying when Christina cries, laugh when Meredith laughs.
  • My. Favorite. Show. No doubts about that. It's pure innovation. The music is phenomenal. Before this, shows hardly EVER used songs with lyrics. Shonda had a classic on the way with this series. The acting is completely natural, seeing as how they created

I have high standards. I really do. I'v only really enjoyed a few shows that I've seen. One being the forever immortalized Friends. I don't mean to be rude to all the avid Friends fans, but this show is, in simple terms, better. The music director doesn't use worn-out songs that you hear on the radio everyday. They use fresh music from underappreciated, underground bands. The majority of my current favorites I never heard until they were fetured on Grey's Anatomy.

But that's not the only reason to watch. Their plot lines are new. They make you think without confusing you or overworking yourself after a hard day. The hour between 10 and 11 is like a get-away. You enter the lives of these surgical interns, residents, and attendings. Both personal and professional. It is as if you know them, as if they're life-long friends. The show makes you feel like one of them with such relatable characters. You'll be able to find a bit of Izzie Stevens, the not so confident go-getter. She fights for what she wants, if it's really important, she strives (with George) to be a doer. Alex Karev, the arrogent boy with the tough childhood with his father being a musician with drug problems. He goes from being a class 'A' ass to slowly unpeeling his many layers and showing a much more vulnerable, human interior. George O'Malley is the friend thgat never quite gets what he wants. He's so close, but unwilling to make that extra push, in fear of pain, failure, and above all, rejection. You can't help but love him for it. His crush, Meredith Grey, has an abundance of problems, for lack of a better phrase. The man she loves is married, her mother is sick with alzheimers, she hasn't seen her dad in twenty years, and she's struggling to survuve her internship while nursing a broken heart. Cristina Yang is Meredith's best friend, obviously relating to each others 'glass-half-empty' views. Graduating summa cum laude from Stanford, she has the world of surgery bowing at her feet. She's in a serious relationship with an attending, Preston Burke. He would say she's a slob, who doesn't talk about her feelings, lies, and an over all pain in the ass. But, oh, hoiw he loves her for all (and there are a lot) of her imperfections. A fellow atteneding, Dr. Derek "McDreamy" Shepherd, is in a difficult position. He loves Meredith, and she loves him, but his wife, Addison, gets in the way. He's trying to make it work, but after she cheated on him with his best friend, Mark Sloan, it's proving to be challenging. Among all of this madness is Miranda Bailey, otherwise know as the nazi, stirring up more trouble. Like the others, however, it's just one characteristic. Later she proves to be just as insecure as the next guy.

All of them work at Seattle Grace Hospital, where nothing is the same two days in a row.
  • McDreamy who? Patrick Dempsey is handsome, but Eric Dane....... WOW

So much to say. McSteamy please don\\\'t leave!! Loved every scene with Mark, Merdith, Derek & Addison. Loaded with chemistry & tension. Last week the Mc- prefix was stupid but this week it was so funny. McSexy... McYummy... McSteamy... (Mark is all of that) & George\\\'s McVomit..priceless. Even so, the writers should not over use it. I loved when Christina was turned on by Mark suturing his own wound... I admire Addison (she is McHot) for trying to save her marriage, but she cannot do it alone. Derek summed it up with the elevator scene... he felt obligated to try, but he can\\\'t forgive her & maybe never will. Mark & Addison seem like a good pair, but I know they probably will go back to NY, but I hope they stay around for a while longer. Some flirting b/t the mistresses would be great, If only to rock Derek\\\'s world for not telling Meredith sooner. I could even understand a Mark & Meredith pairing if Derek doesn\\\'t finally choose her over Addison for good.
    Love Izzy & Alex, but they need to actually get to know each other a little in b/t beast feedings.
    I did not like that the boy with the lion face had to die (so we could see Mark has a heart in spite of sleeping with his best friend\\\'s wife) & mean cancer guy lived. (I get the point about speaking your mind, but he was so hateful).
    Burke\\\'s tirade to Christina was awesome. I hope this odd couple stays togeter.
    Going to go out on a limb here, but does anyone think the chief of Surgery could actually be Meredith\\\'s father from the affair with her Mom & that is why Thatcher did not fight for or see Meredith for 20 years? AND Had almost no reaction to seeing her? This is basically a soap after all & anything is possible.
    Meredith & George. Wrong on so many levels. Mainly b/c she does not love him & will break his heart. There is no excuse to use George like that. He is so great(loved what he said to Bailey & how he helped deliver her baby). He should find some one who hears him all the time.
  • This show rocks!!

I love this show! I love how this show is combined with medical emergencies and relationships and feelings. Right now, the show is focusing on alot of relationships. I think this show is trying to keep us in suspense with alot of the relationships going on, like Merideth, and Dr. Shepherd. Derek still seems to be in love with Merideth, but we really don't know what is going to happen next with him. He could leave his wife. And then there's Christina and Dr. Burke, she's moved in with him, but she doesn't want to give up her apartment, and of course Izzy and Alex, maybe they will take it further than just friends.
  • The Best Show So Far!

This show has got a little bit of everything. It's fun, it's sad, it's exciting and it's clever.
    I love the plots and the writers skills.
    I love all the characters (Christina is the best).
    I love the relationships and the intrigues between the hospital staff.
    I love the relationships and the intrigues between the hospital staff and the patients.
    I love to Grey's Anatomy.

• love it

great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great
  • It all started in my head a while ago.. Grey's Anatomy was there on the TV schedule site and I was like.. let's not watch this. Eventually an episode aired on Dutch TV and I saw it. 24 hours later season one was on my computer..

Yes, I said it. On my computer. Yes, I do download tv series. Why? Because I love to watch them whereever, whenever. Sure this post might cross a line with me saying this, but hell.. Dutch law says you can download if you don't contribute. I don't contribute. Secondly, I do pay cable bills, so I have the actual feeling that I pay for this in a sense.

To the point of the matter of the fact. The first ep I saw was Season One, Episode Four. When this ended I got the rest of the first season and the second season till then. This was about three weeks ago, somewhat around Season Two, Episode Sixteen. I watched all these episodes within 7 days (mind you, i still have a demanding life, all the watching time got cut out of my sleeping time).. and was hooked. So hooked that I was kinda pissed off about the dual episode split they pulled off with the bomb scenario, but hey... they went from there straight into the top of my head with 'Yesterday'; Season Two, Episode Eighteen.

I saw it a few hours ago and I must say this is the best episode in my opinion ever. Grey's Anatomy is the only show I look forward to in a week now, even MORE than 24, which I still have in high regard.. but it hasn't really kept my attention span going yet.

The directing, the action, the incertainty. The dancing, the punch and the drama. George and Meredith? And who could forget 'the beast'.

Go Go, Grey's Anatomy!
  • Another great episode!!!!

Burke finds out after some fun dancing that Christine still has her old apartment and he is not happy. When McDreamy punches his old friend out, I really could not help but wonder why? Was it because he was talking to Meredith? Hmmmmm something to think about. Even Mark made a comment about that. Said he caught me in bed, just walked away, but when he saw me talking to you, he punched me to the floor. McDreamy is still in love with Meredith, and his actions are speaking loudly to everyone!!!

The woman having the spontaneous orgasm, oh, my, goodness!!! That was some funny stuff!!! I loved it when Dr. Webber found out about the affair between Addison and mark, and asked McDreamy “did you put your weight behind it?” I know it was wrong, but I could help but laugh.

I don’t want George getting hurt and Meredith and George sleeping together will mess up their relationship!!! I’m so upset with Meredith!!!! Dr. Webber and Meredith’s Mom!!! Oh boy!!!!!
  • Great view about life and how relations can affect every part of your wife.

Great view about life and how relations can affect every part of it. It can change your mood in 15 seconds and it is not always nice or funny. It has every emotion mixed up in 42 minutes doses. Take like a pill, straight up.

Don\'t miss it if you like House, or other tv show\'s like it.
  • The best thing to happen to TV in a long time!

Grey's Anatomy presents one of the most ethnically diverse casts on network television today. The acting is brilliant and the storylines, while seemingly outlandish, are incredibly innovative and original. Best of all, the characters are "real" and exhibit real-life emotions and experience real relationship problems and handle them in realistic ways. Above all, they are people you just want to hang out with. Each character contributes to the dynamic of the show and without any one of them, it just wouldn't be the same. Grey's may be listed as a drama, but it's the oh-so-sentimental comedic moments that keep me coming back for more every week. I've never been hooked on a medical drama or comedy of any sort. The Patrick Dempsey factor made me tune in that first week and I've been in love with the show and the phenomenal cast ever since!
  • Young interns and residents learn about medicine and life.

What Grey\'s Anatomy brings to the table, in terms of distinguishing it from other medical shows, is failure. Already, we\'ve had unmarried sex end up in ectopic pregnancy and venereal disease...what other show actually includes the possible consequences of actions? We have struggling marriages, noble surgeons and heroic doctors, but we also have anxiety attacks, untrained dogs, and downright fear and cowardice. To me, the attraction to Grey\'s Anatomy is the combination of characters, the absolutely perfect musical scoring, and the fact that anything can happen - not just good anythings, but bad anythings as well. This is why we watch - because we understand that life is like this.
  • pleasure to watch

This show is an absolute pleasure to watch Sunday nights. It is fresh, it is clean (the scenes are smooth and flowing), all the characters have spunk, and all the actors are doing super jobs. I love the fact that it light and comic, but also that last week it delt with a much more serious situation. This show to me is becoming the new E.R. but ten times better. :-)
  • The show was pretty exciting. I made sure to watch both episodes. Still, I had to suspend my disbelief about some of the scenes.

I guess they were trying to show a vulnerable side to Dr. Bailey, but it didn't ring true for me. Bailey is so practical and stoic in the face of tragedy. I don't think she would have put her child in danger like that.
    I was really thrilled to see Kyle Chandler(Gary, on "Early Edition") on the show. I thought he might become a regular, maybe someone new for Meredith. Then they blew him away in the ending! I was shocked! By the way, why did Meredith go out into the hall??? She seemed about to say something.
    The best part of the show was the two shower scenes, the dream and the reality. I do believe in premonitions.