Grey's Anatomy

Thursday 8:00 PM on ABC Premiered Mar 27, 2005 In Season

Joker00303

Grey's Anatomy Fan Reviews page 37 of 41

• Izzy is totally pissing me off

I usually love Izzy,but the last two episodes have made me wanna slap her. She is being a little to mean to the others about being nice tp Alex. Yang and Burke are my favorite couple of course they are the only real couple on the show. Shepard needs to dump his wife and go back and beg for Grey's forgiveness. I think it was happy that everyone is helping Alex study I want him to pass the boards. Anyway as infuriating as this story can be I love it and I hope there are many more seasons to come!
  • Grrr!

this show makes me want more and more and more everytime the show ends. It the one very show that I wait all week to sit down and watch. It very good and doesnt seem to take its ideas from ER which I first thought it would. Absolutly amazing series! Amazing actors and actresses!
  • One of the best episodes I have seen!

This was a great episode and the reason that I continue to watch. Addison teaching Izzie a 'lesson' was great. I felt sorry for Izzie, but she needed to learn some distance with her patients and I felt that it was very well written. I truly felt that Addison hated what she had to do, but she had to do it to make Izzie a better doctor. All in all, great episode!
  • What a great show

This show does pretty much everything for me. It makes me laugh it makes me sad and makes me mad... All in the same episode. This is hands down my favorite show out there. All of the characters compliment each other and show how small of a world it can be when all you see is co-workers every day. There's always something exciting or scandalous going on every week.
  • An inquizitive show that revolves around the life of a surgical intern. The show tracks the lives of a surgical department. We share their successes and their tribulations. Definately a laugh out loud show!

I live for Sunday nights. First Desperate Housewives then Gray's Anatomy. It makes the start of the week a little more cheerful. And of course all the funny quotes that we share over our Biology lab are priceless. Way to go Gray's for making my Sunday night that more amusing!
  • greys anatomy is a great show with great actors and a great plot.

Grey’s anatomy is a very interesting show. It is about a group of starting surgeons. Meredith grey is the narrator and almost the main character, but the other four main characters get their own stories to. This show sucks you in like a black hole. I absolutely love it. I am a big ER fan so when I saw it I said to myself “oh no, not another ER knockoff!” but I was wrong. Grey’s anatomy is in a field of its own. There is great comedy and heart wrenching love and drama. Also every show has a message to get across and there’s always a monologue by Meredith Grey at the end that makes you think. This show is one of the best shows I’ve ever seen and I hope it’s here to stay.
  • I love this show

I love the Grey's Anatomy sooo much. I do not know how someone could come with all of the story lines. There are soo many surpises you don not know what is going to happend next. I hope that everything works out for everyone.Why don't they show reruns for the first season?
  • My new favorite show, and I wasn't a big fan of medical shows before this one either.

What makes this show so different from its big brother (ER) is that it's a lot slower and, i think, focuses more on the characters with more witty dialogue rather that witty one-liners. The medical stuff and the human stuff is also balanced equally enough to keep the show from being a straight-out soap opera or some ploy to encourage more people to become surgeons (sort of what CSI did with forensics). The writers also do a good job of making the interns/doctors and patients seem like one; the former almost always relates with the patients with something in every episode and that's a good thing. Finally, the struggles within the relationships are a nice touch which, in my opinion, shows that even people who seem to not have problems (in this case, doctors) are still human.
  • Dear Sirs: This is about your last episode. It stunk. See below.

3.9

Dear
    Sirs:

After your last episode, you have sunk to a new low. I am not too much against an occasional sex scene, although I think that sex outside of marriage is wrong. But your last show was below the belt.

The bit with the young man and Meredith was nauseous. Also, most of the program was given to gratuitous sex scenes. Unless you discontinue having these types of episodes, I will tell others not to watch you and I will no longer watch you, because I really like medical shows.

Sincerely,

Jackie Hart

72 and going strong

• It just keeps getting better!!

Grey's Anatomy is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE show on TV! I can't wait for it to come on TV, but expecting to be disappointed, because I think their is no way they can top last week's episode, but they do it EVERY SINGLE WEEK! This show is not your average medical show, it is so much better, with just enough comedy, real life drama, and lots of things I can relate to. You have to watch this show, if you don't, YOU'RE CRAZY!
  • A drama centered on the personal and professional lives of five surgical interns and their supervisors.

I love this show. I didn't know if I would like it or not, because I'm not a big ER fan, due to the depressing parts, however "Grey's Anatomy" has a lot more depth to it on so many levels. Let's face it, who really wants to talk about death? This show involves some humor, unlike ER, but you also get the blood and guts popping out, very sad moments, more involved stories about the DR's personal life's, issues that are bombarding our medical care in this country today and the great music puts it over the top. It's more of a "tug at your heart strings" kind of show when it comes to death and also there are some politics involved, which i highly think should be brought up in this day and age-such as being a full donor and saving peoples lives, rather than rotting away. I'm actually surprised it's not a David Kelly Show (Boston Legal) - it seems like something he'd create. Anyway, you have to watch this show- it's completely addicting-- and I only watched it since i like Patrick Dempsey on the off chance it may be a good show--Wow, was I pleasantly surprised. I did also like Boston Legal, but not nearly like "Greys." Hopefully there is room for both of them on Sunday nights.

• Another Medical Show

Okay, so we have yet another doctor, hospital, nurses, community in crisis show…. Well, yea, sort of.

I took more that my usual 3 episodes to see how this show would pan out, because it had a better story line than its counter part (hack, cough….) ER. Focusing on the interns exclusively, did give the show a more entertaining angle with a storyline.

Grey’s characters are more believable, because the characters actually look like their character’s ages. And with that, young people breaking into the medical field. And with that, bringing in young people’s issues to the show. Which make for more interesting and believable people.

This program needs some fine tuning, as in does tend to get soap-ish at times. Show the writers need to turn down their General Hospital side of the brain when writing a script.

I personally don’t watch this show, but I do recommend it to those that like Doc shows.

• Filled with a dynamic cast of bizarre and loveable characters,...

Filled with a dynamic cast of bizarre and loveable characters, this show keeps me looking forward to it every Sunday night. The editing is superb and the comedic timing and use of understated acting work marvels for your enjoyment. Maybe the most influential aspect is the relaxing and refreshing music that is pleasantly integrated. In short, try out this show for yourself.
  • Just like ER and all other medical dramas, we don't need another.

0.2
    This show is just like Scrubs, and a tad like ER, America should not need another one of these shows. I am tired of them, and everyone else should be too. They have all gone on too long, and they've reached their end.

American Broadcasting Company: Please hear my cries, and cancel 'Grey's Anatomy'
  • Grey's Anatomy is just getting better every episode. I watch the episode and can't wait for the week to pass so I can see what is going to happen next. Excellent writing and awesome characters.

I love the way the show has taken off. I was so excited to see Season 2 come to play and I wish it was a show that would never end. The drama/Romance/Medical Aspect/Humor is great to just get away from our lives and cause you to imagine you were there with them living in this medical world. I love the show. It has totally surpassed Survivor and CSI and Desperate Housewives for me. There is no other show I would want to air 24/7 rather than this one.
  • George RULEZ!!!! and so does Izzy, almost as much as George. George and Izzy Rule!!! .. I guess Meredith is ok too.

George RULEZ!!!! and so does Izzy, almost as much as George. George and Izzy Rule!!! .. I guess Meredith is ok too. George and Izzy together are funny as crap, and that's something I know about, crap is funny, or funny crap. George IS the man, with out George and Izzy this show would probably get a 7.5 because the rest of the cast, while good, just don't make it one of my favorites. The writing is smart, though teetering on soap opera at times; generally it still has a really good wit the rest of the time.
  • This show is just so endearing. I wouldn't call it "my new best friend," but it certainly feels like a new friend.

It's not amazing or cutting-edge, but it's solid, and there are moments of brilliance. It really is one of the most pleasant viewing experiences of the week, although I never go crazy having to wait a whole week for the next episode either. Of all the shows that have really high ratings, I think this one probably deserves it the most.
  • Another great episode of Grey's. I loved that we got to meet George's family, as he is forced to go hunting for a turkey with his hillbilly brothers and father - which a brother shoots in the ass! Meredith escapes thanksgiving dinner and opens up to Ale

This was anther great episode of Grey's. I loved that we got to meet George's family, as he is forced to go hunting for a turkey with his hillbilly brothers and father - which a brother shoots in the ass! Meredith escapes thanksgiving dinner, and opens up to Alex who in turn opens up to her about failing the mediacl boards. This is a big step for Alex, as he is starting to open up a bit to everyone. Cristina is closed off towards Burke, not letting him really get to know her. And Izzy just wants to be normal for a day. And best of all, this is the episode that Baily admits to Cristina that she is pregnant! Cannot wait for that storeyline to unfold! Great ep!
  • Grey's Anatomy is a refreshingly different medical show. It has romance, drama, and comedy and can even satisfy those looking for a semi-realistic medical show on TV. The storylines are fantastic, the actors are great and the writing is some of the best o

I only watched Grey's when it first came on because it came on directly after my other fav show, Desperate Housewives. Since the first episode, I've been hooked. It's got elements of ER but it's mixed in with great opening and closing monalogues like Sex and the City & it's got the funny relationships like in Friends along with characters you can really care about. As much as I "hate" the back and forth of Meredith and Derick, I can't get enough of it. I watch every week to see what will happen next with the two of them and to see what funny things Dr. Bailey, Christina & George will say next. The show has so much to offer and it's not just geared towards women. I've got several of my guy friends hooked, and any guy could be hooked too, if the show is given a chance. So, in conclusion, the show is amazing & it's a must watch. It doesn't get quite the hype or media attention that Desperate Housewives does, but it's slowly passing Desperate Housewives in my eyes...
  • i love this show

This show is so great. it is a very hot cast. there is no stuipd drama it is great story lines and it is not very perdicable. it keeps you guessing about what is happending next. the only thing that is do not like about is that is on at 10 o'clock and on sundays so i have school the next day so i am always tired but it is so worth it. WaTcH tHiS sHoW yOu WiLl NoT rEgReT iT.
  • This show is the best show in the entire world! all of the actors and actresses are the best!

Oh my god!!! This show is the best show in the world!! I cant stop watching it, if you hate it your crazy!! This is the best show on t.v right now! All the actors and actresses are great and play the perfect parts! I cant wait till next weeks episode!!!!
  • i sooo love this show!!!

this is my current favorite tv show, i always look forward to this show... every episode is great... i love meredith and derek... they're perfect for each other... they love each other so why keep them apart? i hope they get back together soon... this show rockz.. i soo love this show!!!
  • This is the Best Show on TV!

I can't wait for 10pm on Sunday nights...I Love Grey's anatomy. It's my favorite show. The whole cast has great chemistry. I recommend this show to everyone it's a must see for everyone. I like watching the scenes with Meredith and Derek (Dr. McDreamy)...also, Dr. Burke and Christina have such an outstanding repor with each other. I can't wait to see how things progress with Alex and Izzie.
  • i love this show!!!! but i DONT like seeing meredith so sad, she loves derek....why not put them together>

i would love to see meredith and derek together and get that ugly thing he is married to OFF THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope they wil be together. i think its a great show other than that ! i really like the stories they have on the show. but i really think meredith and derek shold be together. i feel so sorry for her!
  • No me acabó de gustar la serie.

La chica que hace de grey, tiene una cara de tonta que no puede con ella. Una serie más de quirófanos y médicos.
    No me gustan los personajes, ni tampoco, de momento las tramas.
    No creo la vaya a ver ninguna otra vez.
    La he encontrado aburrida y sin sustancia.
    Saludos cordiales.
    Qué vaya bien!!
  • Meredith Grey and her gang are surgical interns working with high-intensity medical situations and dramatic interpersonal relationship issues.

Great show. Nice mixture of medical procedure, drama and comedy. Dr. "McDreamy" needs to ditch the evil wife, and stay with Meredith. The interplay of the personalities on the show is fun and interesting to watch, and the medical issues presented are fascinating with a dose of comedy to keep levity.
  • My Favorite right now, can't wait for the next episode.

Grey's Anatomy has everything a good hospital drama should have. It has hospital cases, a group of friends that are competing for the same spot, fun and above all it teaches us a leason in every single new episode!
    I just felt in love with this series since the first episode, but getting happier with the development the writers are taking with the series in this second season. Every episode in this season is even better than the last.
    No doubt it is the greatest show I have seen till now!
  • Another good show.

I have to admit i dont know why i gave this show a chance because usually i dont watch this kind of shows. I mean people say scrubs is a good show but i just dont feel the need to watch. But i'm glad i did because it's a good show. And maybe it's because they have a lead asian actor in there as well lol. I mean it's good that this show has diversity like "LOST". Maybe it's one of the reasons i like this show. I hope it's around for a while and the plots keep getting better and maybe add another asian actor in there. Hopefully a male character.
  • I love this show!

I waited for season 2 with baited breath and was not at all dissappointed! The Sheppard twist is one that had me cancelling plans so I could find out if he showed up at the bar and I love Merrideth! I wish I was as sacrasict as she is, what great writers. The whole cast is great and I look forward to this show every week.
  • Is the story of five interns just trying to survive. There are secret couples and couples that people in the hospital can't stop talking about.

I love, love, love, love this show. It's like the dramedy version of ER. These interns are so busy with their love life and persomal life I don't know how they see any patients. There are five interns: Meredith Grey, George O'MaleY, Izzie Stevens, Alex Kirew and Christina Yang. All of them have had a secret relatinship in the past two years. Then there are the attendants: Miranda Baily, Derek Shepard(aka Dr. McDreamy) and Preston Burke. And last but not least the Chief Richard Webber. Making this the funiest cast I've ever seen. I forgot one character new to this season Dr. Addison Shepard.
LIFE