Grey's Anatomy

Thursday 9:00 PM on ABC Premiered Mar 27, 2005 In Season

Joker00303

Grey's Anatomy Fan Reviews page 4 of 39

• new season

MY NAME IS VIRGINIA THIS IS MY FIRST TIME COMMENTING HERE I NEVER WATCHED GREY'S ANATOMY UP UNTIL THE PAST 2 SEASONS AND I WAS HOOKED I DO THAT ALOT I USUALLY DON'T GET INTERESTED IN SHOWS UNTIL THEY ARE A FEW SEASONS INTO BUT I LOVE GREYS AND CANT BELIEVE I MISSED OUT ON THIS SHOW FOR SO LONG I WENT BACK TO THE FIRST SEASON AND WATCHED EVERY SINGLE SHOW OF EVERY SEASON I ACTUALLY HAVE WATCHED ALL THE EPISODES OVER AND OVER I KNOW ALL ABOUT IT NOW LOVE IT OF COURSE I WOULD GET INVESTED WHEN IT'S PROBALY HEADED TO THE FINAL FEW SEASONS HERE'S MY OPINION LEXIE DYING - REALLY? I LOVE LEXIE SHE'S THE SMART GOOFY FUNNY ONE, SHE WAS COMPLETELY INVESTED IN HER LOVE FOR HER SISTER , SOMEONE ELSE COULD HAVE BEEN OFFED,LIKE ARIZONA,I LIKE HER BUT NOWHERE NEAR AS MUCH AS LEXIE, MARK-HE WAS THAT PLAYBOY FOR SO LONG BUT I HAVE COME TO LIKE HIM DESPITE HIS ARROGANCE,HE DESERVED A HAPPY ENDING WITH LEXIE SHE WAS THE ONE WHO GOT AWAY MARK LOVED HER,NOW HE WILL PROBALY BE OFFED TOO,SINCE ERIC DANE IS LEAVING BAD BAD MOVES MEREDITH AND DEREK- LOVE THEM BUT THERE'S AN UNCERTAINTY ABOUT THEM EVEN WITH GETTING ZOLA, I THINK DEREK'S HAND WILL CAUSE HIM TO BREAK DOWN ,MOST LIKELY HE WON'T BE ABLE TO PERFORM SURGERIES BAILEY-SHE'LL GET MARRIED AND BE HAPPY THAT I BELIEVE APRIL AND JACKSON- I JUST CAN'T STAND HOW FOR SO LONG IT'S LIKE APRIL HAS TRIED AND TRIED TO REPLACE LEXIEW,FIRST WITH MER AND NOW WITH JACKSON HOW IN THE HELL DID THEY DECIDE TO KEEP APRIL OVER LEXIE? REALLY/ APRIL IS ANNOYING AND BRINGS NOTHING TO THE SHOW THE WHOLE GOODY-GOODY THING GETS WORE OUT AFTER AWHILE I WOULD OF MUCH RATHER SEEN MARK PASS OR WHATEVER IS GOING TO HAPPEN{I DON'T SEE MARK LEAVING ANY OTHER WAY BECAUSE OF HIS DAUGHTER,LEXIE SHOULD HAVE STAYED ALIVE AND JACKSON OR SOMEONE ELSE COULD HAVE HELPED HER THROUGH IT MONEY WAS SUPPOSEDLY AN ISSUE WITH GETTING RID OF LEXIE WHY NOT CUT APRIL AND THEY COULD'VE AFFORDED TO KEEP LEXIE JUST SAYING
  • These Arms of Mine

I absolutely LOVE this episode...it's the documentary after the shooting episode...but I noticed something very funny. When they are doing the transplant, the first arm pinks up..and it's the one with the tattoo on it...then they move to the second arm....and it pinks up...and it's the one with a tattoo on it.......
  • love grey's anotomy

i peronaly find lexi did not had to die i am a bit disapointed in that but cant wait for season 9 keep them coming
  • Season 8 Finale

In my opinion, I'm glad ABC cut some characters out, it was getting too crowded on the show. I loved the last episode in season 8, it was a great twist in the plot but I hated the fact that Lexie had to die and April got fired. I'm not going to miss Altman. I would of felt better if Callie died instead of Lexie. I wouldn't have missed Callie. That's all, can't wait til September.
  • Attn: Shonda

Keep the show going it's the highlight of my week. Dont listen to the haters. If they hate it so much why are they still watching it??!! My daughter is becoming a doctor because of this show. Thank you! And we love learning about medical procedures through the show. I know what doctors are talking about now and understand the terminology. I am sad Lexie left but I understand she wanted to leave to be with her kids. The last season Callie was really funny. Keep that up! lol. I am a little tired of Owen and Christinas drama and I dont love Christinas character bc I am very much against abortion, however, I love the friendship between Meredith and Christina. I love Meredith and Derick and I really started to love Jackson and Kepner. Bring her back! (But please dont be negative on her being a Christian as I am a Christian and that would offend me. Make her a positive but balanced believer. Have her learn that Jesus wants her to be happy.) I loved every season. I dont understand why people are saying this last one wasn't great, I think most of us die hard Grey fans loved it just as much as the rest. I liked it more because of Callies humor actually. I love Baileys facial expressions too. lol.
  • I WANT LEXI BACK

Love the show and i am pissed that Lexi is killed off. She was my favorite throughout the season was waiting for her and mark to get together.
  • hi, SHONDA RIMES!

5.5
    everyone, i want you to read this and spread to everywhere so she (rimes) can read or heard this message.

I watched grey's anatomy from season 1 to season 7.

season 1-3 were perfect, so perfect but from season 5 to 7 is bad!!

so, read this! (sorry if my eng is bad)

1. I would like cristina's character is fixed. she's too absorbed to work and aborted second child. it make me want to choke her neck.

2. what?? one by one character dies. and now? lexie? she doesn't need to die. she just quiet her job at hospital. die? it will make viewers mad.

3. i don't like their twisty and dark. i like it at first. but they make it worse.. more worse..

4. shonda rimes, i want you to think first before write a storyline. dont make a new relationship anymore like owen and cristina, derek and sheperd. dark and twisty.. hell

5. i like owen and cristina, they're best couple i've ever seen. and when i watch cristina's line "I made an appointment to terminate the pregnancy". it make me shocked. thanks to you or writer, their relationship will be more dark, twisty. make me stress again. again.

6. I just finish watch season 7. it full of anger, hatred, sickener... I can't stop watch grey's anatomy because I'm so mad that I want to see the story and the relationship. it make me stress!

7. btw, MUSICAL EPISODE!? it doesn't fit at all. don't suit at all. i want to vomit.

8. meredith's character is okay. although her character is worse, but it doesn't make me mad. but CRISTINA, when she will realize about her work? she thinks she's very good.. bla bla bla cardio..

9. i think i know why their ratings dropped. yeah, fuck them.

MY POINT IS I want you end this series. I want season 10 or 11 is last with happy ending. because you make it more bad. btw they are look like grandma and grandpa.

... sorry, i want to share my opinions. that's it. but i want season 1 to season3 where it doesn't have the most dark and the most twisty.

info:

i love owen and cristina, derek and meredith, lexie and mark (end because lexie is dead). dont you dare change their relationship.

thanks, mind my english. just read it and understand it, please. thanks. MAD! I'M MAD!
  • THANK YOU SHANDA RHIMES!

This is the BEST ABC has. I hope it continues & bring Kepner back!
  • mBOF really can't stand the caracters

1.5
    This show is the most peatable show I ever seen
  • Very decent for TV today ...

I dont even know how to describe this show. It has everything - great cast, decent storylines, drama, passion, action, even comedy. I think ABC must be lucky to have this show along with Desperate Housewives - I remember the time when those shows started - everybody was talking about them. Although their ratings dropped by the time, they are still solid and can attract a viewer. Kudos to Shonda Rhimes for creating this great masterpiece. Ive always thought that there wont be another strong medical hit like E.R. was. Then Greys Anatomy showed up and I can see that I was wrong.
  • season 1-3 good. seasons 4+ bad

SEASONS 1-3 were perfect (10/10). 4 plotlines made it gripping & compelling: (a) mer/derek/mark/addie ; (b) izz/alex/denny/Ava; (c) mer/parents/webber; (d) Cristina/Burke. There were mind-blowing cliff hangers: Addie's 1st appearance, Mark's 1st appearance, cutting the lvad wire, Burke getting shot

SEASON 4 onwards was a steep decline in quality. Stupid events occurred, eg the GLEE singing episode, the LOST plane crash. Worst of all was Izzie's weird deranged cancer battle, where a creepy stalker Denny haunted her mind (which desecrated the beauty of their season 2 relationship), & George dying from randomly/ stupidly leaping in front of a bus to save a stranger. The original cast (Mer, Alex, Cristina) began looking middle-aged, but continued acting like frat house interns!
  • They ran out of ideas. the first four seasons were fantastic.

well, the title says it all. in fifth season it turns into an annoying drama soap opera with some surgery as toppings. But Meredith is suck a strong person, and I gotta admit it has some memorable quotes like "SeRiOuSlY????" and "pick me. choose me. love me." and ps: killing characters are not cool.
  • Great show!

Hate for anything to coincide with GA on Thurs nite. It's always been well written, closely accurate in the OR (tho they forget to show how much work the nurses actually do,not the docs) . Think the characters are wonderful and diverse, just wish some of them hadn't been removed forever. There is one character who vanished and did not die. I think it would pump the series to surprisingly bring her back! Continue the good writing, don't lose anymore key characters, and I'll be faithfully watching the best medical drama on TV!!
  • Best show ever!

I dont think another 8 seasons would keep me from watching! Awsome ending once more.... Best show I 've watched after Boston Legal.
  • plain crash

Why is Lexie dead? :( I was expecting more of their (Sloan) love story. what a sad ending. :( Kudos to Cristina because she always remains strong despite all the bad things that comes into her life. but really, why Lexie?? :(
  • Sort of like a soap opera...

This show reminds me of the soap General Hospital. I like actress Sandra Oh so I watch it from time to time. The only thing that bothers me and it is not just this show, is the way they always have some gory trauma featured prominently in each episode. Its something if you have a larger TV set and still something if you don't. I guess I just don't like being grossed out when I watch something. Call me strange.
  • dragging

i dont think that its a good idea for a show to get dragged down 8 seasons i think that a show shouldn't extend anymore then 2 or 3 seasons because then it would just become a drag and ruin the show and pretty take the montemum of the show. its better to just end the show with the montemum still involved. but this show has became pretty much became a drag.
  • My creative position on who should go, oh and another storyline!!!

I would like to see Mark Sloan be the one to go. As well as Karev...I've had enough of him playing the same character and never growing as a person...and Owen..well that was probably the worst casting decision the show ever made...he has never brought anything to the show and never will, plus it's time Christina has time on her own & if a new relationship begins for her it's one of equal respect..she has never had luck when it comes to men. Also, I think they have a lot of room to move on Arizona & Callie's relationship, not to break them up in the end...but for Arizona to have a new interest in her that makes her emotionally examine all that Callie put her through & decide for her and to put it all in question if Callie is the right person or did she compromise Arizona's life's and personal desires.
  • Just let Izzie come back!

Her return could totally make sense and it more people would start watching the show again.
  • Owen Can Go

Hopefully Owen is the one who dies in the finale because he is a super boring character.
  • Ugh Christina!!

Seriously, she has gotten pregnant TWICE!! And wanted to abort the first time too. What the heck!! Isn't she a doctor? Why didn't she tie her tubes. I am getting so sick of this story line of Christina and Owen....
  • Show of the decade

I didnt start to watch this show until the beginning of Season 8, and to say I was hooked. I went out straight away and purchased the boxset and wow what a collection. I did wish key charactures would of remained in the show (i.e George) but hell out with the old and in with the new. I know shows run their course but i do hope its has a few more seasons under its belt.
  • writers need to step it up!

come on people! write something worth watching!!
  • Just4Pussies

C'mon.... it's like an headache... everytime!
  • awesome

this is da only show.... i've watched from season 1 ep 1 n haven't lost interest as yet... with the background of surgery and the procedures n decisions taken , it also involves... situations in life n how it is affected on what we choose... basically very mature n interesting..
  • Please do not break up Sandra Ho and hubby

I want to see their babies
  • what happened to the season?

I am incredibly disappointed w/grey's anatomy this season, they can't seem to be able to choose rerun vs new episode!! haven't seen a new episode since the really great "what if". what the heck is going on? I so look forward to that program every Thurs. and have been so disappointed. BRING BACK MY GREY'S ANATOMY PPLLLLEEEZZZZZZZ....and get rid of that stupid "little grey" - yuk
  • The beginning was great, but...

I loved Grey's Anatomy in the beginnings (means: season 1-4). But in season five, Izzie has started to see the ghost of Danny (or what was his name, again?), and then it was too corny for me. Grey's anatomy isn't corny at all, at least the rest of it. But this storyline was very corny! Then the brain tumor of Izzie was hard (it was a tumor, wasn't it?) Then Izzie came and went, and that's why I rather watched another show. I think they should end the whole show after the 8th or 9th season.
  • cALLIE aNd AriZona

this show is grrreat, its into the 8 season and i luv it, just keep getting better and better.callie and arizona are my favorite people on the show to watch but i do wish that arizona would surprise callie every now and then.
  • Confessions of a Couch Potato

Have a look at my tv blog, my most recent post is on the 'If/What' episode of Grey's Anatomy!

If you like what you read subscribe/comment/follow on Twitter!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10