Grey's Anatomy

Thursday 8:00 PM on ABC Premiered Mar 27, 2005 Returning September 25th, 2014

Joker00303

Grey's Anatomy Fan Reviews page 4 of 39

• it suck

it suck............ 1 and 2 season are good but next seasson suck.

i reaely watch the serial
  • Used to be good

First two seasons were excellent. After that, it does what it's supposed to do, which is drama. Drama is drama....even if it's ridiculous and tired.
  • I hate it!!!

I loved Greys Anatomy, but now... it is really bad. Mark and Lexie died. I am not sure if Ill watch it again.
  • why did Lexi and Mark have to die?? why not Arizona?

I really hate how season 9 ended with Mark dying. Having Lexi die in season 8 was bad enough. I personally think that Arizona should have died instead. Mark and Lexi should have been reunited after telling each other their true feelings. There is a spark, and mystery about both of them on the show that can not be replaced by the other characters. Arizona should have been died instead! The whole show will be based on sadness from now on, with the surviving victims trying to deal with their losses, as well as the trauma that was left in their lives after the crash. I think the fans should have taken a vote on who the most popular characters in Grey's Anatomy before they decided to kill off two of the most interesting characters on the show. As far as I am concerned the show is going to be much less interesting, and a lot more depressing from now on.
  • Why Shonda Why

I have stood by Grey`s Anatomy since season 1 and stuck with it even when you took George away. But this is to much for me. Every single character was getting boring or annoying except for Mark. The only one on this show who made me laugh and cry and care about. Why do you keep taking away the only characters that had any meaning. He had a baby, dammit. His story could have gone on but i really want to know the reason for this. You have murdered one of my favorite characters for the last time. I will never watch this show ever again.
  • Mercy and Grace for the coming season.

I fell in love with this show when I saw season 1 back in college. I remember Cristina's frizzy hair and George's shy smile towards Meredith and Izzie with her sunshine disposition. I may not be able to sum up how times the show has made me cry and feel hopeful again, but maybe all good things has to not necessarily end but evolve. Upon the departure of good characters in the show together with Bourke, Izzie, George, and now Lexie comes detachment to something that used to feel like home. I watched each and every episodes and promised to still watch Grey's Anatomy but for some reason, I feel that the show has dragged on for so long and I'm not sure where it was heading. I can go on and on about story arch but let me say how I see the characters.

Cristina, Bailey and Callie Torres has proven resilient beyond blow after blow on their characters and yes, they evolved into a strong willed women but compassionate with the people they love. This is what makes a well written characters, that they show not only strength but also the imperfections that makes a character unique and lovable. I remember crying buckets when the marriage with Dr. Bourke did not proceed and I can only imagine her sadness but when Cristina was with Owen things really turned from depression to landing on her feet and making really difficult decisions for herself, she prevailed. Callie as well with losing George and with Arizona's whinny and controlling tendencies still holds her ground and delivers solid performance. Bailey with the PTSD and divorce and potential heartbreak still will let us know she is the boss.

Meredith on the other hand I personally do not get. She has things going for her without even working for it thanks to the legacy of Mom and being the poster kid of the Chief and wife of the Great Dr. Shepherd. I think the fact that this is the only thing that has been constant all eight season must evolve as well. The love affair with Shepherd has done nothing to make her character grow. It seems like Chief and Derek will always set things right for her, it always seems like it's something constantly limiting her potential to love, fail and learn. Contrary, to her sister Lexie who has her share of mistakes with men but her character has freedom to trip and get back on her feet if she falls without necessarily being with men. I do not get why she has to die but we'll see this season.

April Kepner, not so much of a fan since I see people like her in medschool and drives me crazy. But one of the highlights of her character is during the shootout and she explained her story to the shooter so that he will not kill her. After that, downhill from there or should I say not a lot of material to work on her character as well.

As for Alex and Avery the two eye candies but I think Alex has better shots on making a better storyline since he is strong character and been through a lot with his personal life. For Avery, the same as Kepner not a lot of material to work on sad thing is as much as I love him I may not even notice if he will not comeback this season.

I hope that things be shaken a little in Mercy Grace since it's been on for so long that it's about time to give us a real story. It may be far fetched, but I hope that Izzie-Alex story will have a closure no matter how late it is. I also understand that some people are saying that it's about time to 'call time (of death)' this coming season since nothing new is being offered. One thing we can be assured of Grey's is they have gripping finales but please do not let us watch 22 episodes of mediocre television before we can watch something good.
  • new season

MY NAME IS VIRGINIA THIS IS MY FIRST TIME COMMENTING HERE I NEVER WATCHED GREY'S ANATOMY UP UNTIL THE PAST 2 SEASONS AND I WAS HOOKED I DO THAT ALOT I USUALLY DON'T GET INTERESTED IN SHOWS UNTIL THEY ARE A FEW SEASONS INTO BUT I LOVE GREYS AND CANT BELIEVE I MISSED OUT ON THIS SHOW FOR SO LONG I WENT BACK TO THE FIRST SEASON AND WATCHED EVERY SINGLE SHOW OF EVERY SEASON I ACTUALLY HAVE WATCHED ALL THE EPISODES OVER AND OVER I KNOW ALL ABOUT IT NOW LOVE IT OF COURSE I WOULD GET INVESTED WHEN IT'S PROBALY HEADED TO THE FINAL FEW SEASONS HERE'S MY OPINION LEXIE DYING - REALLY? I LOVE LEXIE SHE'S THE SMART GOOFY FUNNY ONE, SHE WAS COMPLETELY INVESTED IN HER LOVE FOR HER SISTER , SOMEONE ELSE COULD HAVE BEEN OFFED,LIKE ARIZONA,I LIKE HER BUT NOWHERE NEAR AS MUCH AS LEXIE, MARK-HE WAS THAT PLAYBOY FOR SO LONG BUT I HAVE COME TO LIKE HIM DESPITE HIS ARROGANCE,HE DESERVED A HAPPY ENDING WITH LEXIE SHE WAS THE ONE WHO GOT AWAY MARK LOVED HER,NOW HE WILL PROBALY BE OFFED TOO,SINCE ERIC DANE IS LEAVING BAD BAD MOVES MEREDITH AND DEREK- LOVE THEM BUT THERE'S AN UNCERTAINTY ABOUT THEM EVEN WITH GETTING ZOLA, I THINK DEREK'S HAND WILL CAUSE HIM TO BREAK DOWN ,MOST LIKELY HE WON'T BE ABLE TO PERFORM SURGERIES BAILEY-SHE'LL GET MARRIED AND BE HAPPY THAT I BELIEVE APRIL AND JACKSON- I JUST CAN'T STAND HOW FOR SO LONG IT'S LIKE APRIL HAS TRIED AND TRIED TO REPLACE LEXIEW,FIRST WITH MER AND NOW WITH JACKSON HOW IN THE HELL DID THEY DECIDE TO KEEP APRIL OVER LEXIE? REALLY/ APRIL IS ANNOYING AND BRINGS NOTHING TO THE SHOW THE WHOLE GOODY-GOODY THING GETS WORE OUT AFTER AWHILE I WOULD OF MUCH RATHER SEEN MARK PASS OR WHATEVER IS GOING TO HAPPEN{I DON'T SEE MARK LEAVING ANY OTHER WAY BECAUSE OF HIS DAUGHTER,LEXIE SHOULD HAVE STAYED ALIVE AND JACKSON OR SOMEONE ELSE COULD HAVE HELPED HER THROUGH IT MONEY WAS SUPPOSEDLY AN ISSUE WITH GETTING RID OF LEXIE WHY NOT CUT APRIL AND THEY COULD'VE AFFORDED TO KEEP LEXIE JUST SAYING
  • These Arms of Mine

I absolutely LOVE this episode...it's the documentary after the shooting episode...but I noticed something very funny. When they are doing the transplant, the first arm pinks up..and it's the one with the tattoo on it...then they move to the second arm....and it pinks up...and it's the one with a tattoo on it.......
  • love grey's anotomy

i peronaly find lexi did not had to die i am a bit disapointed in that but cant wait for season 9 keep them coming
  • Season 8 Finale

In my opinion, I'm glad ABC cut some characters out, it was getting too crowded on the show. I loved the last episode in season 8, it was a great twist in the plot but I hated the fact that Lexie had to die and April got fired. I'm not going to miss Altman. I would of felt better if Callie died instead of Lexie. I wouldn't have missed Callie. That's all, can't wait til September.
  • Attn: Shonda

Keep the show going it's the highlight of my week. Dont listen to the haters. If they hate it so much why are they still watching it??!! My daughter is becoming a doctor because of this show. Thank you! And we love learning about medical procedures through the show. I know what doctors are talking about now and understand the terminology. I am sad Lexie left but I understand she wanted to leave to be with her kids. The last season Callie was really funny. Keep that up! lol. I am a little tired of Owen and Christinas drama and I dont love Christinas character bc I am very much against abortion, however, I love the friendship between Meredith and Christina. I love Meredith and Derick and I really started to love Jackson and Kepner. Bring her back! (But please dont be negative on her being a Christian as I am a Christian and that would offend me. Make her a positive but balanced believer. Have her learn that Jesus wants her to be happy.) I loved every season. I dont understand why people are saying this last one wasn't great, I think most of us die hard Grey fans loved it just as much as the rest. I liked it more because of Callies humor actually. I love Baileys facial expressions too. lol.
  • I WANT LEXI BACK

Love the show and i am pissed that Lexi is killed off. She was my favorite throughout the season was waiting for her and mark to get together.
  • hi, SHONDA RIMES!

5.5
    everyone, i want you to read this and spread to everywhere so she (rimes) can read or heard this message.

I watched grey's anatomy from season 1 to season 7.

season 1-3 were perfect, so perfect but from season 5 to 7 is bad!!

so, read this! (sorry if my eng is bad)

1. I would like cristina's character is fixed. she's too absorbed to work and aborted second child. it make me want to choke her neck.

2. what?? one by one character dies. and now? lexie? she doesn't need to die. she just quiet her job at hospital. die? it will make viewers mad.

3. i don't like their twisty and dark. i like it at first. but they make it worse.. more worse..

4. shonda rimes, i want you to think first before write a storyline. dont make a new relationship anymore like owen and cristina, derek and sheperd. dark and twisty.. hell

5. i like owen and cristina, they're best couple i've ever seen. and when i watch cristina's line "I made an appointment to terminate the pregnancy". it make me shocked. thanks to you or writer, their relationship will be more dark, twisty. make me stress again. again.

6. I just finish watch season 7. it full of anger, hatred, sickener... I can't stop watch grey's anatomy because I'm so mad that I want to see the story and the relationship. it make me stress!

7. btw, MUSICAL EPISODE!? it doesn't fit at all. don't suit at all. i want to vomit.

8. meredith's character is okay. although her character is worse, but it doesn't make me mad. but CRISTINA, when she will realize about her work? she thinks she's very good.. bla bla bla cardio..

9. i think i know why their ratings dropped. yeah, fuck them.

MY POINT IS I want you end this series. I want season 10 or 11 is last with happy ending. because you make it more bad. btw they are look like grandma and grandpa.

... sorry, i want to share my opinions. that's it. but i want season 1 to season3 where it doesn't have the most dark and the most twisty.

info:

i love owen and cristina, derek and meredith, lexie and mark (end because lexie is dead). dont you dare change their relationship.

thanks, mind my english. just read it and understand it, please. thanks. MAD! I'M MAD!
  • THANK YOU SHANDA RHIMES!

This is the BEST ABC has. I hope it continues & bring Kepner back!
  • mBOF really can't stand the caracters

1.5
    This show is the most peatable show I ever seen
  • Very decent for TV today ...

I dont even know how to describe this show. It has everything - great cast, decent storylines, drama, passion, action, even comedy. I think ABC must be lucky to have this show along with Desperate Housewives - I remember the time when those shows started - everybody was talking about them. Although their ratings dropped by the time, they are still solid and can attract a viewer. Kudos to Shonda Rhimes for creating this great masterpiece. Ive always thought that there wont be another strong medical hit like E.R. was. Then Greys Anatomy showed up and I can see that I was wrong.
  • season 1-3 good. seasons 4+ bad

SEASONS 1-3 were perfect (10/10). 4 plotlines made it gripping & compelling: (a) mer/derek/mark/addie ; (b) izz/alex/denny/Ava; (c) mer/parents/webber; (d) Cristina/Burke. There were mind-blowing cliff hangers: Addie's 1st appearance, Mark's 1st appearance, cutting the lvad wire, Burke getting shot

SEASON 4 onwards was a steep decline in quality. Stupid events occurred, eg the GLEE singing episode, the LOST plane crash. Worst of all was Izzie's weird deranged cancer battle, where a creepy stalker Denny haunted her mind (which desecrated the beauty of their season 2 relationship), & George dying from randomly/ stupidly leaping in front of a bus to save a stranger. The original cast (Mer, Alex, Cristina) began looking middle-aged, but continued acting like frat house interns!
  • They ran out of ideas. the first four seasons were fantastic.

well, the title says it all. in fifth season it turns into an annoying drama soap opera with some surgery as toppings. But Meredith is suck a strong person, and I gotta admit it has some memorable quotes like "SeRiOuSlY????" and "pick me. choose me. love me." and ps: killing characters are not cool.
  • Great show!

Hate for anything to coincide with GA on Thurs nite. It's always been well written, closely accurate in the OR (tho they forget to show how much work the nurses actually do,not the docs) . Think the characters are wonderful and diverse, just wish some of them hadn't been removed forever. There is one character who vanished and did not die. I think it would pump the series to surprisingly bring her back! Continue the good writing, don't lose anymore key characters, and I'll be faithfully watching the best medical drama on TV!!
  • Best show ever!

I dont think another 8 seasons would keep me from watching! Awsome ending once more.... Best show I 've watched after Boston Legal.
  • plain crash

Why is Lexie dead? :( I was expecting more of their (Sloan) love story. what a sad ending. :( Kudos to Cristina because she always remains strong despite all the bad things that comes into her life. but really, why Lexie?? :(
  • dragging

i dont think that its a good idea for a show to get dragged down 8 seasons i think that a show shouldn't extend anymore then 2 or 3 seasons because then it would just become a drag and ruin the show and pretty take the montemum of the show. its better to just end the show with the montemum still involved. but this show has became pretty much became a drag.
  • My creative position on who should go, oh and another storyline!!!

I would like to see Mark Sloan be the one to go. As well as Karev...I've had enough of him playing the same character and never growing as a person...and Owen..well that was probably the worst casting decision the show ever made...he has never brought anything to the show and never will, plus it's time Christina has time on her own & if a new relationship begins for her it's one of equal respect..she has never had luck when it comes to men. Also, I think they have a lot of room to move on Arizona & Callie's relationship, not to break them up in the end...but for Arizona to have a new interest in her that makes her emotionally examine all that Callie put her through & decide for her and to put it all in question if Callie is the right person or did she compromise Arizona's life's and personal desires.
  • Just let Izzie come back!

Her return could totally make sense and it more people would start watching the show again.
  • Owen Can Go

Hopefully Owen is the one who dies in the finale because he is a super boring character.
  • Ugh Christina!!

Seriously, she has gotten pregnant TWICE!! And wanted to abort the first time too. What the heck!! Isn't she a doctor? Why didn't she tie her tubes. I am getting so sick of this story line of Christina and Owen....
  • Show of the decade

I didnt start to watch this show until the beginning of Season 8, and to say I was hooked. I went out straight away and purchased the boxset and wow what a collection. I did wish key charactures would of remained in the show (i.e George) but hell out with the old and in with the new. I know shows run their course but i do hope its has a few more seasons under its belt.
  • writers need to step it up!

come on people! write something worth watching!!
  • Just4Pussies

C'mon.... it's like an headache... everytime!
  • awesome

this is da only show.... i've watched from season 1 ep 1 n haven't lost interest as yet... with the background of surgery and the procedures n decisions taken , it also involves... situations in life n how it is affected on what we choose... basically very mature n interesting..
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10