Grey's Anatomy

Thursday 8:00 PM on ABC Premiered Mar 27, 2005 In Season

Grey's Anatomy Fan Reviews page 7 of 41

• writers need to step it up!

come on people! write something worth watching!!
  • Just4Pussies

C'mon.... it's like an headache... everytime!
  • awesome

this is da only show.... i've watched from season 1 ep 1 n haven't lost interest as yet... with the background of surgery and the procedures n decisions taken , it also involves... situations in life n how it is affected on what we choose... basically very mature n interesting..
  • Please do not break up Sandra Ho and hubby

I want to see their babies
  • what happened to the season?

I am incredibly disappointed w/grey's anatomy this season, they can't seem to be able to choose rerun vs new episode!! haven't seen a new episode since the really great "what if". what the heck is going on? I so look forward to that program every Thurs. and have been so disappointed. BRING BACK MY GREY'S ANATOMY PPLLLLEEEZZZZZZZ....and get rid of that stupid "little grey" - yuk
  • The beginning was great, but...

I loved Grey's Anatomy in the beginnings (means: season 1-4). But in season five, Izzie has started to see the ghost of Danny (or what was his name, again?), and then it was too corny for me. Grey's anatomy isn't corny at all, at least the rest of it. But this storyline was very corny! Then the brain tumor of Izzie was hard (it was a tumor, wasn't it?) Then Izzie came and went, and that's why I rather watched another show. I think they should end the whole show after the 8th or 9th season.
  • cALLIE aNd AriZona

this show is grrreat, its into the 8 season and i luv it, just keep getting better and better.callie and arizona are my favorite people on the show to watch but i do wish that arizona would surprise callie every now and then.
  • Confessions of a Couch Potato

Have a look at my tv blog, my most recent post is on the 'If/What' episode of Grey's Anatomy!

If you like what you read subscribe/comment/follow on Twitter!
  • Coming Back

The show was mediocre in seasons 5 and 6. I thought season seven was nice, but there were still holes in it. Now there in season 8 and doing almost as good as seasons 1 and 2. I hope this show continues to run at the top or near top of it's game. The charcters are much more interesting and more storylines actually does make the show work.
  • Where's this week's episode?!!

arrrgggg why are they stopping again? seriously!

so NOT cool!
  • Gray's -they got their baby back!!!!!

Love the show. HELLO, I cried, and often. Thrilled Meredith and Derek got their baby back. NOW, as a parent of of Spina bifida child, (now grown up) I really want to see how spot on they are going to be with the story of the baby. That will tell the tale.
  • This is my favorite show!

I do wonder why people are so upset with the content, abortion is a womans right (at least in my country it is), and what about the homophobia - stop it people? It's set in a hospital, what do you think is going on in the real world? get real people!

(Is it my prejudice, or are those critics christians? are we forgetting what Jesus said about loving our neighbor? and don't judge as how you judge you will be judged? and do unto others how you want to be treated?)

Love this show so much, every episode is like coming home to family, I am so attached to them. I didn' t watch from the start, but I got hooked after seeing it the first time, season 2 that was.

I love the drama (its acting - not real life - who needs more drama in real life?), the storylines, the more dramatic the better. Series 8 is absolutely superb.

Thanks to all the people who make this show :-)

• If only there was a Hospital like this in the real world, where all the Doctors are that hot.

This show is just great. Before I really got into watch TV and deciding that I want to be in the TV industry, Grey's Anatomy was the gateway show for me. The first show where I got really into and emotionally involved. All the doctors are just great and you learn to love each one individually and uniquely. The cast is great, The drama is great, and the medical cases are good. At some points I was at the edge of my seat just watching as close as possible. I've cried, I've laughed, and watching this show made my day. This show really helped me learn about myself and I can relate to some of these characters.

This show is totally not a chick show cause im a guy and I love this shit. Give it a shot.

• Very disappointed...........

Murdering an unborn child, really ???? I am so sick of PC junk being shoved down my throat, it was bad enough watching 2 women smooch in bed. Used to be one of my favorite shows, as soon as the baby was killed that ended it for me, was that really a necessary story line ????..Very sad to see where we are headed as a country...............

• BOYCOTT Greys Anatomy!!

Seriously!! Murder an unborn baby for ratings! ABC should be ashamed. Show went from a 10 to negative 2. Everyone with any ethics should just boycott the show. They crossed the line. Stop talking about it and just turn it off and send a message to the sponsors...

• Time to cancel this show that used to be soooo good!

Like with Desperate Housewives, the show has reached an expiration date. I was a die hard fan of Greys Anatomy the first 3 seasons, and then gradually lost interest episode by episode. The new characters are not very good. The people who were there from the beginning is losing their touch and becoming more and more unrootable, spoiled and whiney. At this point the only character that still feels fresh and maturing is Callie. Even Cristina has lost her spark, which is unforgivable by the writers. And don't get me started on Meredith. She just gets more childrish and unbareable by the season. And what has happened to Dr. Bailey?
    Greys should do a Desperate Housewives and call it quits while still having some dignity left.

• This show is amazing!

It's one of the best shows I have ever watched, I love the humor, the excitement and the love. It's truly talented writers, that's for sure!
    The actors are amazing too, they make the characters so believable. You just love all the characters! Except April, she really bugs me... The personal stories is absolutely fantastic too. Everybody has or will get their own personal story, just like Lexie, Meredith and their father, or like Teddy and her "fake" husband. I just love them!
    The surgeries are great as well. It's almost always complications, witch make it really exciting to watch!
    Anyway, fantastic show! I really hope that it will continue forever...
  • Been watching this show since it started, and words can not describe how much I love it and the characters in it. I hope it never ends, keep the great stories coming!

Yes I know some people are upset about the abortion episode and while I dont really agree with abortion, it is legal and it does happen, the choice of the character was based on that character and what she wanted. And its FICTION, if you are truely upset about it put your anger towards changing its legality in real life and not towards a show that truely is amazing and is showing true aspects of life.

• This is one of my top guilty pleasures.

Let's be honest, it's a girl show. It has girl kind of issues and girl kind of conversation. The difference, though, from other girl shows is that it's "dark and twisty" as Meredith would put it. It also has a little substance to it, although at this point (end of season 7) it's starting to get a little ridiculous. Nobody gets away unscathed in this series (like many other shows, I admit), and everyone comes to the brink of death at least once. It's not normal. But still I wipe my tears away after every episode and wait in anticipation for another one, wondering who's gonna be hit by a car next time.

As much as he'd like to deny it, my boyfriend also likes (loves) this show, but don't tell him I said so.

All in all, yay for Grey's Anatomy.

• If I wanted a musical, I would have gone to Broadway.

I have to say, as a long time fan, I found this episode hard to watch. It was so cringe-worthy I couldn't focus on the plot. Yes, Cali can sing, but she's the ONLY ONE! Well, Miranda Bailey was okay and what I heard of Alex - but that's not the point! I'm all for trying something new (like the mockucumentary episode after the shooting), but this episode did not pull off the musical thing. At all. First of all, why did songs continue in the background and people keep flapping their mouths behind closed doors while other characters attempted to carry on normal dialogue? Awkward. And that weird cheesy Running On Sunshine interlude? Yuck (that may have something to do with the fact that I hate that song). Well, that's okay, I still love you GA. Let's just forget that this episode ever happened.
  • Definitely one of the best shows of all time!

This show madeShonda Rhimesone of my favorite tv show writers. Not only has she been able to develop each character and weave each of their story lines together, but she's been able to transform the show from season to season with so many of the main characters coming and going and to continue the spark that the show has from season to season.

It's becoming a lot harder to keep the originality now that we're in season 8 and the actors playing the top two main characters announcing that they will leave the show after this season, but I have no doubt that Season 8 will be the best one yet, and if the show does get prolonged, Shonda Rhimes will figure out how to transform the show yet again to overcome the departed characters and keep it going for another season or two.

• Worth to watch!

What would happen if you mix "House" with "Desperate Housewives" (actually only in the part where they start and finish saying a line in a woman voice, oh and the big amount of girls characters), anyway; this is an cool show with cool characters; the best are(In my opinion and this order...) Callie, Izzie, Bailey, Erica, Lexie, Karev, Sloan and Grey...sorry Christina...I don't like you too much...even when you have your moments, and the others...well they are not too special...I used to like the chief but since the flood episode...well...he seems kind of only complain about the show is...well...they abuse a lot of the "I got cancer" know, they introduce us a patient (in this case the chinese girl in one of the first episodes of the fifth season) who is cheerful and apparently doesn't care about the disease...just to realize she is going to die...and then...we don't know anymore of her...and that happened in other episodes...(I can't remember them because in my country they broadcast the episodes in no particular order...sad!)...anyway...I can't miss a single episode now!
  • This hospital drama follows the lives of the doctors at seattle grace hospital. It follows their careers during their emotional relationships and struggles wether it is hospital related or personal. It's never a dull moment in the OR of seattle grace.

This show could not be more addicting. Each episode has something different to offer and it never gets old. Every day there is a new paitient, a new story which affect the lives of the doctor. It never gets boring. I find that this shows purpose a lot of the time is to teach lessons. Such as Meridiths monolouges at the beginning and end of each episode. I find them fascinating. Some of the time I find the characters storys can become annoying and carry on. But not too often do I find that. Perhaps its my way of trying to find something wrong because in reality I don't feel that it has many flaws. The character of Addison Montgomery leaving I think really damaged the show but it is starting to climb its way back up. But I find that the way they have their personal lives and lives at the hospital intertwine are brilliant. And the strange relationships between some of the characters draw so much attention. The mystery of some of the characters such as Meredith Grey really attract me to the show. You can't help but feel for them all but still feel like you want to know so much more about them. The paitent stories are all very raw and real which for some can be very relatable and hit close to home. But it was settled this show went down as one of my favorites after "Drowning on dry land"
  • Out of character

I can't believe what they are doing with Derek. He would never act like that. Screaming at Meredith and swinging this bat like a psycho. I gotta admit that I am amazed with his aiming. After drinking 10 beers? Man, I wouldn't hit it if I was sober like a little piggy. Although I don't love Izzie's storyline, I have to admit that was the thing that made me watch this episode from the beginning to the end. I didn't like her screaming at interns when they asked about reward. And aren't they like little kiddies in the woods not realizing that it's Izzie they are diagnosing.
  • everybody is trying to save Meredith's live

This episode, a real tearjeker is a must to see. you can see the heart of every relatioship : georges izzy callie ; addi and mark ; burke and christina and of course mer der. it is also in the episode that th ebest line of the show is delivered : when christina yells at bayley "try again" I got goose bumps and my eyes tears up. Sandra Oh delivers a fantastic performance !!! the saving of mer was mandatory but a bit unreal, but it was a good way for the authors to set everyone straight. this is why i really love this episode, it's one of my favorite !
  • Wow x

OMG i like love this show its so interesing all the medicine and personal lives all mixed together x but i do think that they should make lexie and meredith closer i mean they are ment to be sisters and yet they hardley ever have a nice private convo just the two of them and they need to make something big happen as well coz i know there is a lot of drama at the moment but why dont they make somthin troubling happpen like knocking someone up or somthing like that would be goood lol x x x x
  • Grey's anatomy rocks:)

This is one of the best shows ever ! It has passion , love , action , drama in it . :D
    and omg sometimes it's soo sad ,, I think I've cried during every episode ! And I swear , every episode just gets better and better this season ! But they can't let Izzy die :( , I just love her character , she's so sweet and she & Alex are just perfect together . And Callie :D , she's just so funny , but I always thought that she and Sloan would end up together .. Kisses Jana
  • I love this show!

Grey's Anatomy is just totally amazing! The medicine, the love affairs. It's just wow! It's actually made me want to be a surgeon :)
    I actually imagine myself sometimes starring in the show! lol this show is really amazing :) I live in the Uk so like im a little behind but i just watch it on the comp. My fav characters have to be Meredith obvz :P and Mark Sloan. I just think she's a really good actress i couldn't imagine Izzy or anyone playing her role. I find mark very funny and cool. So as i've said 100 times I LOVE THE SHOW!

How weird when i wrote ^^ one hundred it was my 100th word :)
  • Good medical drama with boring stories

Not only did I notice the acting on this television show, it is also over dramatized. It is basically a soap opera. The casting for the show is great also. They act so well together and make the show enjoyable to watch. In my opinion, season two was the best out of the three and especially the cliffhanger of the second season was excellent. Season three was somewhat different, in the way that the traditional story lines settled down a bit more then before. The main story is about Meredith Gray is a promising intern. Meredith has high expectations from the staff at Seattle Grace due to her successful mother being a head surgeon and legend there.
  • Love at the hospital.

Grey's Anatomy is a medical drama that not only focuses on medicine, but mostly on the doctors that practice it. The main character of the show are a intern-group with the characters Meredith, Christina, Alex, Izzie and George. We watch them as they enter the world of medicine, but also a world of love and complications. Other main characters are the doctors of the hospital. Grey's Anatomy is a great show because it provides good medical facts, loads of drama, but also very gripping stories. What I love the most about this show is the main character Meredith Grey, whom I relate to. I also love her realationship with the doctor McDreamy and her best friend Christina. This show is filled with great punch-lines!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11