Grey's Anatomy

Thursday 8:00 PM on ABC Premiered Mar 27, 2005 Returning September 25th, 2014

Joker00303

Grey's Anatomy Fan Reviews page 8 of 39

• The best show on EARTH i love it more than anything.

This show is real. The best show on earth, if you've never seen it and you just wach one episode you'll fall in love . This show has made me cry laugh rejoice this show has cheered me up when i was sad. I'd goive Grey's anatomy 10 billion/10 if i could ,beacause it'sa perfect. I cant once think of a time when i've seen an episode of this show and wanted it to be over , i actually get sad when the episode ends. Watch this show it['s funny ,and real ,and everything a series needs to be perfect.
  • Gotta love Grey's...

Perfect blend of comedy, drama, and medicine!

"Grey's Anatomy" always pulls out all the stops in medicine, relationships, drama, etc. and I've loved it ever since Season 1. Regardless of all the changes at work (including the departure of Addison, Burke, Hahn, and the introduction of new characters), the show still remains strong and reminds us that things and people in life do change and not everyone will always be there or be a constant. Props to "Grey's Anatomy" for staying strong throughout five seasons so far. Here's to a couple more before the show will come to an end!
  • Just keeps growing older and getting better.

I know that there are a lot of people frustrated with the way this show has moved in the last few seasons, but I for one love it. Denny's ghost? Check. Faye Dunaway? Check. Eric Stoltz as the serial killer? Double Check.

Shonda Rhimes has a way with language that borders on poetic, and although she doesn't always give the people what they want, the last few years she's given me hours of entertainment.

I enjoy NOT knowing what will happen next, getting frustrated at the lack of Mer/Der, wondering if George will ever come back. It keeps me on my toes!

I've even started liking Private Practice, but it's not ripe enough for me to really dig into. Grey's is like an old friend- frustrating, lovely, fun and cozy. Even when it's not!
  • Getting Used to my friends

OK I don't know what it is but the combination of characters is comforting so I look forward to watching it. Plus they nail certain relationship scenarios and the mix of humor with life is pretty good. So there I was watching it and digging it. And looking forward to it. The cast has a good dynamic so how do they do that? Is it the producer? For sure the dialogue is good. But the rest is chemistry and wonder if its luck or do they know it's gonna happen when they start? Anyway...it's good solid standby and I dig it.
  • Grey's Anatomy explores the lives of first-year interns (okay, now residents) and their relationships.

Grey's Anatomy is a medical drama, not totally original, but still a fun show to watch. The first and second seasons are the best - they bring storylines which are fun to watch, patients you love (or love to hate) and relationships that are perfect to watch, such as Alex and Izzie and Meredith and Derek. Season 3 started off great, but went downhill with the introduction of Ava (aka Rebecca Pope), and Alex fell in love with her. I don't really like that character, although I think actress is good, and then they get rid of Burke! I know, I know, he was arrogant in real life, but still. Characters you loved, such as Cristina and Izzie have gotten so stupid that it's annoying, and characters like Lexie are getting on my nerves. I hope Grey's Anatomy can recapture some of the great spirit it had in it's first two seasons and bring some of that back into the show.
  • Amazing episode

Despite what most people say about Grey's, this season is getting better as the episodes go by.
    This one was absolutely mind blowing, specially the Derek/Meredith/Adisson scenes. The last 4 episodes were great, but I've got to say, I think this one is probably my favourite so far.

Bailey's hair was adorable.
    I hope Callie and Arizona get together soon because they make a nice couple. (At first I thought what they did with Erica was a wrong choice for the show, but now I see it differently).
    Dr. Hunt and Cristina still hot.
    And Izzie storyline is a bit sad for me(just because I love her so much), but I find it very interesting how it develops every week.
  • Fabulous show...

Grey's anatomy is one of the best series I've seen.
    It is weird to see a drama-mix-with-comedy show, and actually be both. Sure there's great dramas or commedies but greys writer manage to do it in a very realistic way.
    Beside the medical cases (wich of course have to be interesting), we get to see the characters real life, their troubles and how they make it through. That mix with the hilarious quotes and situations, they get involved every day is simply catchy and addictive.

Like every other show, greys has its ups and downs, but the writers always manage to make it back.

I hope they dont lose it, cause we have a show on its way to become a classic of tv series.
  • Great show!

I absolutely love this show. It's a great mix of drama and comedy! I love following all the problems and funny happenings of each character at Seattle Grace, and I'm often laughing or wanting to cry.

The stories of the patients, too, are very captivating. The recent one of the murderer on death row had me very interested. And then, when he wanted to give his organs to the little boy, I was seriously ready to scream, "Just let him do it, already!"

The drama at the hospital is great. The secrets are fun to follow.

Overall, I absolutely love this show!
  • Story of five interns and their relationships between themselves and their residents and the Chief of Surgery.

The show is extraordinarily great it's all about the lives of five interns:Meredith Grey(Ellen Pompoe),the protagonist,Izzie Stephens(Katherine Heigl,)the one who's always considerate,Alex Karev(Justin Chambers),the secret lover,Cristina Yang(Sandra Oh),the competitor and George. about their live in the hospital,trying to adjust their social lives with their personal lives.Trying to adjust their different relationships and some of them actually dated their residents.Their residents are also connected with their lives like their own resident Dr Bailey(Chandra Wilson) whom they refer to as the Nazi.More drama included in the show with the love triangle between Derek Shepherd(Patrick Dempsey),Addison Shepherd(Kate Walsh) and Meredith.Also with the appearance of Meredith's step-sister Lexie.
  • The storyline touched on almost every character, less humour this time but so much more depth to the characters.

This was the reason I started watching in the first place. The whole Meredith/Christina thing has been getting old but this really ws the was to break it. Derek showed so much strength and Meredith took a stand. I even liked the broken "bone" storyline, it lightened the episode in the right places. Bailey was incredible. I was jumping off my seat when Izzie finally got why she was seeing a dead man. As the episode ended I wanted to rewatch it immediately. It was one of the great episodes - along with the one where Meredith was holding the bomb inside the guys stomach. Excellent
  • Amazing show, Amazing characters, Amazing storylines. its just amazing! have watched it since the start and will watch it til the end.

This is the best show on TV lately if i'm honest. season one was great, a little short but full of great plots and a lot of fun to watch, i liked the whole addison thing it made MerDer realise how perfect they are for each other which was nice. The second season was a great follow up, with many tearjerkers for me anyway. i generally loved season three it had more comedy for me, and i liked the fact there was more episodes filled with even more Mcmoments, emotion and plenty of weird and wonderful story ideas. Season four had alot to live up to after season three was so good, and the writers and the cast did it brilliantly, the fourth season was probably the best yet. As i am in the UK and the fifth season airs on 22nd Jan, i do have very high hopes for it and i hope i'm not let down!

I'd be lost without this show, and in my opinion it doesnt get better than this!
  • I Love This Show To Death Litterally McLoving It All The McWay This Is The Best Show Ever Its So Amazingly Written The Cast Its Just So Great Ellen Pompeo And Patrick Dempsey Are Just Unbelievebly Great And Cant And Wont Stop Talking About This Show Never

This Show Is So Cool If I Got A Dollar For Every Time I Said That I'd Be Rich Litterally I Would Be A Millionare. So If Youre Not Watching This Amazingly Written Show Its Never To Late I Mean Never To Late To Fall In Love With McDreamy And McSteamy And Even McMeredith. Where Can I Watch This Show You Ask Well Ive Go The Answer For You Can Watch It On ABC Thursday's At 9/8ct And You Can Also Watch It On Lifetime Sundays At 10/9ct So Now That You Know What Are You Waiting For Start Watching It. Season's 1-4 Available On DVD. Season 4 Is Available For Blu-Ray As Well.
  • the best show on tv for years

I get to watch Greys Anatomy in Spain, but lucky for me in English, I love it, we get to see series 5 on the 22nd January, cant wait, Meredith and Dereck are my favourite actors I am always more intrested in them than the others, saying that I enjoy all of them but they just stand out, I hope the series goes on for years, I am still hooked on Friends, but of course this is different, so please keep it going, I think its sad that George is leaving his cute. Thank you for entertaing me.
  • i really dont understand what the heck is going on with this show!

in season one and two, it was my guilty pleasure, and i had fallen completely in love with it. my favourite characters were izzie, george and bailey.

but season 3.. izzie kind of goes sort of pathetic, but you still love her and then the whole thing with izzie and george's relationship, how he cheated on his wife for her and then they break up within a week.. how pathetic. i was glad katie heigl won that emmy though.

but season 4. has been utterly pathetic. not only do they completely ignore their interns, the poor interns get no air time and no hands on experience- leading them to figure out things on their own- which of course gets them in trouble with the chief.. but do the doctors get in trouble... nope.. only cristina. its pathetic. they are crappy teachers to their interns, and all they care about is their sex lives. and izzie with denny is just friggin disturbing and kind of makes me gag bc hello.. hes dead. tptb are seriously making me gag this season. i'd rather watch reruns of veronica mars on cosmo than watch new episodes of this show. sad.
  • I've been watching since day one and I get more into it as each season progresses.

I love that Shonda has kept the characters progressing in the way they deal with their relationships and in their professional lives. I also enjoy that when she has a story idea that she does it no matter how popular or unpopular it could be. I think thats what makes creative writers successful. Shonda gets a lot of grief over her storylines sometimes but its keeping a lot of people watching and its making everybody talk about the show. I say BRAVO Shonda and keep doing what you do because no matter how wacky the stories can be I watch TV show for entertainment and not the reality factor. I love that she can get me so deep into the show that I forget what's going on around me
  • Follows Meredith Grey surgeon in training with her other fellow doctors in training. It follows there relationships and how it effects there work. IT is filled with interesting surgeries a mirror to Houses diagnostic portion of medicine.

The show has many different aspects too it that make it entertaining to all sorts. For me its the surgeries and i enjoy the soundtrack. The side i tend to find OK but not amazing is the relationships they were OK in the first season but dragged on and on and now one of them is shacked up with a supposed ghost. But ignoring the necrophilia the newest season is still as good as the last but does not feel like it is going anywhere unless it was a show just about interesting surgeries each episode but its about drama and it seems to have loads of that no matter how much it feels like desperate attempts. Other than ghost girl becoming more annoying shes already stumbling and just goes for the gold of stupidity. But overall this show is great and has potential to be great or at least interesting surgeries. So i will recommend this to anyone who is interested in medicine, anyone interested in crazy people interacting with other crazies.
  • The show is better than most

I love this show but they are getting a little to wrapped up in the doctors than patient medicine. It's supposed to be a medical drama, not a doctor drama. It was better when the show revolved around medical mysteries than a ghost from the beyond?
    I just think they need to move out of the stories of the doctors and move on to more medical mysteries that they were so awesome at. They need to get out of the news and into the writing room. I never hear heros coming out with such offscreen publisity, they kick butt come ratings.
  • What happened to this great show?

When i started to watch Grey's anatomy, I use to really love it, great characters and awesome storylines. But ever since the begin of this season I realy hate the show. They keep bringin back Denny, I mean, he is dead. Let him be. And the wrote brooke smith out of the show, i loved her relation with Dr. Torres. Great thing for a pupulair show to have a lesbian relation ship!
    And finally, cutie o'malley is leaving the show. No reason for me to watch anymore. =(

I hope this show really turns arround or they will loose a viewer.
  • A medical "dramedy" which, whilst not perfect, still manages to please.

A look-see at where Grey's Anatomy is today: Izzie and Denny-created-by-Izzie's-deteriorating-sanity... I don't know if it's "hurting the show" in terms of ratings, but it is rather an odd storyline. If anything, it shows the depth of... whatever it is that Izzie is going through, which, incidentally, seemed to make a sudden appearance in the story. Either Izzie is having conversations (and sex) with a "ghost", or she's seriously losing it, and either way, to me, it doesn't sit quite right with the idea behind the show (as far as I can tell) - namely, that it's called Grey's Anatomy because Meredith (who seems to be more in the background these days, which is fine by me because she can be quite irritating) opens almost each episode analysing people and situations. Meredith seems to have such "insight", (whilst being a bit of a nutcase, and a not-very-convincing doctor), however, it just seems a little weird that there are storylines that are so far removed from Meredith, that it seems as if her narration is almost "God-like" in that overseeing kind of way - which works more with Desperate Housewives (putting aside one's personal belief about such things).

Wow! You'd think I don't like the show! I really enjoy it, actually. I just think there's the occasional odd and/or unconvincing storyline. For example, Callie suddenly being drawn by lesbianism, but still bedding Mark every now and again, as if to try to convince herself that she's not really a lesbian. A woman, happy to have sex with her "girlfriend", but desperate to sleep with her male friend as well. Hmmm... I'd be very surprised if the writer/s or people behind these ideas aren't men!

Back to Izzie and the make-believe-Denny storyline - there needs to be a development fast. Izzie needs to become seriously psychotic, or get over her issues.

And finally, why is it that when Alex finally steps off the I'm-a-Jerk Train, Izzie's not really on the platform waiting for him? It seems that one of the themes of Grey's is that it's extremely difficult - at best - to find happiness and contentment in this life. At worst, there isn't really any.

All of that aside, there are moments when all of the main characters get to shine (albeit it with somewhat uneven distribution and consistency), and where we get to savour that distinct Grey's-like dialogue.

All-in-all, still worth watching.
  • This show needs to focus on the better characters.

Please stop the Izzie/Dead Denny storyline. I can't stand Kathryn Heigl because of her self importance. Hopefully this storyline is leading to Izzie having a complete mental breakdown and then leaving Grey's.
    I really like the new doctor with asperger's. It's always a great episode when the focus is not on Meredith, another annoying character. It was great to see Yang happy again. Little Grey is so much better than her annoying character but she can be a little too hyper. Karav is such a great character. He seems to be a good doctor who is underappreciated for his medical skills. Callie is always great. She is such a real woman who needs a real man!
  • Loving Cristina

The only one thing that held my interest in this episode is Cristina. Her acting was really good. As always Meredith "it's all about me" attitude made me cringe. As for Izzie-Alex-Denny love triangle, well, I hope Grey's Anatomy is really doing the right thing regarding this issue because everytime Izzie and Denny scenes comes up I hit forward button as fast as I could. It's just, BORING. At first it got my attention and then it started to bores me.

Even if I am not a fan of Alex and Izzie I love the part when Alex did the I freaking love you speech.

Sadie confuses me, still... :(

I really want to see Callie in a stable relationship and also Mark really settling down in a serious relationship.

I wonder if it really is true that George is leaving Grey's Anatomy? Being such a good friend to Izzie, much?
  • One great show with a fine balance of medical and personal dramas

I have loved Grey's Anatomy since episode 1 and although I enjoyed the first 3 seasons the most, it still continues to develop lots of drama, both medical and personal. The cast of characters is fantastic and many of the stories have been highly imaginative, even now during its fifth season.

We have seen the interns from season 1 develop into Residents at Seattle Grace and the senior staff have moved along in their lives too, especially Miranda Bailey who is one of my favourite characters.

I don't know how much longer this series will continue but it is still up there as one of my absolute favourites.
  • Don't know why I like it, but I do.

This is one of the types of shows that I shouldn't like, but for some reason I do. Having been a treatment room medic in the army,I'd have to say that real doctors by and large are light years away from T.V. doctors and this includes the doctors of Grey's anatomy. I've got a real doctor for a brother in law, and in my wildest dreams I couldn't picture him boffing a collegue in a linnen closet. No way. But the show is entertaining. The humor is light and quick,and mildly kinky at times with small doses of gritty realism thrown in usually at just the right time to help keep things interesting. That, and I've got a mild crush on Ellen Pompeo,and that helps to keep me tuning in from time to time. She's easy on my eyes.
  • Grey's Anatomy Rocks!!!

Grey's Anatomy is one of my favorites. A great cast and McDreamy is steamy. My favorite character is Izzie she's a great actress. Very intelligent and charming. I like how they save lives and talk about the important things in life. i kinda got sick of the whole meredith and Derek thing. She's not an affectionate person and it seems she'll never really need him. The back snd forth stuff gets boring to me. But I still do like the show. Grey's anatomy is a great show. Another Fan, Winny look alike
  • A show that always keeps things fresh.

I would say that my most favorite thing about this show is they always keep the story line fresh. You never feel like the show over does one part of the story or another there is such a great balance in the storyline. You start to feel like you are there with the doctors because there is a human feeling to the show also. It is a great show that continues to reinvent itself through out each season. to me that is a great show. I hope you enjoy the show as much as I do and even in the same ways.
  • Trouble at seattle grace !

At one time ontop of the world, Greys Anatomy sees it self in a posistion it thought could not be imanginable 2 years ago ! The show has no stedy route, it goes from a "medical Drama", to a "medical comdedy" to a "medical Romance" and soo one, from epsiode to epsiode, and sometimes all at once durning the SAME epsiode !!

The showss needs to stick with the "medical drama" route, that one time had it ontop of the rattings. Even if the show hasent been the same since losing star Isah Washington, they still have a few good story lines / characers to roll with and finish the second half of the season strong. plus they always have the option of brining in a new character to satisfy all of its fans needs!

BUT If this show dosent clean up its act it could see it self "off the air" by the end of the 2009-2010 season !!!!!!!!!!!
  • A show based in a hospital that seemingly has nothing to do with medicine! But I'd be lying if I said I didn't get caught up in all the drama in the lives of these doctors!

The show follows the life of Dr. Grey a young female intern at Seattle Grace Hospital. It also follows the events in the lives of the other doctors in the hospital.

This show is bizarre in the way that the medicine rarely takes centrestage instead opting for a more character driven show. This can make the show seem a little silly and makes its surrounding rather pointless (this concept would have worked just as well in a law firm or even a coal mine!)but con sarnit if it ain't enjoyable TV.

If I did have a seious gripe about this show it has to be the lead character, Meredith Grey, who seems to get more annoying season after season. I mean, the first season she was interestng to follow around but as things have transpired over the last 5 seasons she is now just a chore to watch and you can't wait to go to back to Izzy or George or McDreamy.

But all in all this is just a fun romp that will make anyone tune in for their weekly check up at Seattle Grace. This show is the pure definition of guilty pleasure.
  • Meredith Grey and other interns trying to become doctors.

I absolutely love this show! I just started watching it, i know im a little late ( : But atleast I am watching it. The drama is great with the surgeries they have to do, it has really funny comedy in each episode, and the relationships between the characters are really great! I love derek and meredith together they are soo cute!!!! I hope that they stay together now, through all their ups and downs they are still perfect for each other with their amazing chemistry. The whole cast is great working together to give us a great show. I can't wait for more!
  • George is an official Dr. Izzy and Alex confront their own personal demons. Mer makes a (somewhat laughable) mistake. Cristina is badass. And Bailey makes her own history. Awesome episode.

Just when I thought that last week's episode was awesome, Shonda rises yet again and gives us "There is No I in Team". The Domino procedure was pretty amazing, and it wouldn't be Grey's without some emotional drama, i.e. a love triangle that had the potential to destroy the Domino Surgeries. From the previews, I was a little worried that, for some reason, our team might actually fail at something, but I'm glad that everything worked out o.k. As always, the last 10 minutes were the best.

Meredith: Throws a small tantrum over Derek taking the sole credit for their clinical trial. I see her side of it... it was her idea, and he never did thank her for it (except at the end, with the holy grail of surgical gifts). But I'm glad she stood her ground with him and "battled" it out instead of leaving him for a bottle of tequila like she used to. And the fact that she DROPPED a kidney was, I'm sorry, a little hilarious, especially when Bailey yelled "5 second rule!!" Meredith is right, she's not half the surgeon her mother was, but she's just getting started I think.

Cristina: I love how they almost "hazed" the interns to see who they would give to George. I have a feeling that she's going to warm up to "2" like she did with our Lexipedia. Even when she's being cruel and tough, I still find her amusing. And I CHEERED to myself when I saw Dr McMajor, Owen Hunt, sitting at Joe's. Hello, he's coming to Seattle Grace! She needs her "man"!

Izzie: She still gets too emotionally attached to her patients, but I don't foresee that changing anytime soon. Obvi she and Alex were paired with the emotionally diverse father-son pairing to work out their issues. I think, when it comes down to the tough stuff though, she can hold her ground with the trailer park girl toughness she has.

Alex: Even though we got a little insight into what his family life was like when he was little, it would still be interesting to find out a little more. Alex does seem like a good guy, but he's damaged and I don't think we've scratched the surface of what happened. I do think he wants to be a good guy though, and the fact that he manages to YELL some sense into the son shows that he still does care about others... in his own way. It'll be interesting to see, since they've grown since they last tried to hook up, how their potential relationship could play out.

Bailey: 5 second rule. Berating the residents for saying she didn't get to pick them for interns. Priceless.

This upholds my theory that my favorite episodes of the seasons tend to be the 4th of the season. (I guess if you count this season's premiere as 2 separates, this debunks it, but I counted it as one.)
  • awesome!

I always liked medical shows.I was obsesed with house and i thought a medical series couldn't be better.Well,i was wrong.I started watching Grey's Anatomy just a few weeks ago.It is my new best friend.Now i am in the middle of the second season and i am very happy i started watching it.A frien got me into it and i am grateful.It is not all about medical stuff.It shows the characters personal lifes and feelings.I also love the way it combines drama with comedy.Sad moments are very intense and funny moments are very ...funny.It is very real unlike House where they always save the patients.How would i classify this Show? Absoludely Fabulous!
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12