Grey's Anatomy

Thursday 8:00 PM on ABC Premiered Mar 27, 2005 In Season

Joker00303

Grey's Anatomy Fan Reviews (1182)

• my favorite show to watch

I would like to know why has change the options to watch online the abc link use to be free it says it is but its not I can't even keep up with my shows if I miss them. all of abc shows have switched to this so I'm very disappointed. I've already money into Netflix I'm not going to pay for amazon too that's crazy.

I'm in the medical field and I love this show so much but this is crazy.
  • I must have Lost it in the Wind

Great episode. Loved Callie and Arizona scenes. Glad hiker was reunited with his family.
  • 10 seasons .... please tell me thats it

I just caught up on the final 6 episode of S10.... yes I enjoyed it ... but please enough ,, its 10 seasons what more could you possibly do with it.... just leave it where it is .... no grand epic disaster or soppy ending.... its fine ..

Dont renew.
  • The Greatest show on Earth!

Grey's will always be the greatest show of all time! The richest and the most fascinating storytelling ever! Whoever does't like one ot another character in the process, and therefore stops watching, really has to consider giving it some time to think - none of the characters and the storylines (boring or not) is not there in vain. They all have very clear purose to be where they are, and to show us how to deal with different encounters. Cause real life is not just about marvellous people and all-perfect-McDreamy moments, right? And that's what makes a show worth making history! :)))
  • When is the show back on TV?

When is it back on tv after the holidays? January 16th?
  • My New Love

I discovered Grey's Anatomy was included with my Amazon Instant Prime account on September 1st and immediately started watching the first season. I was instantly hooked. It wasn't long before I realized that season 10 premiered on September 26th, so I had about three weeks to get all caught up so I could watch the new episodes live. I literally watched the first nine seasons in two weeks. It's now my new favorite show.

I was instantly captivated by Meredith Grey (Ellen Pompeo) and Derek Shepherd (Patrick Dempsey). Their chemistry is what sucked me in and is a huge role in this show. As long as they're on the show, I will continue to watch. I've also grown attached to the other characters, because Grey's Anatomy has a beautiful cast.

I'm not a huge fan of some of the new residents, like Shane and Leah, but Stephanie and Jo have started to grow on me. I loved Heather and was sad when she died. Yes, this show has put its characters through the ringer, and it's full of ups and downs. There's no other television that can make me laugh my ass off one moment and cry my eyes out the next. Let's just say, there's a reason that the "Shondaland" logo is a rollercoaster.

If you don't like it, don't watch it, don't bellyache on the internet. Grey's still has its spark, 10 seasons later.
  • If you DON'T like it DON'T watch is forcing you too!!!!

I love this show although I miss Mark and Lexie, but I wish Arizona would shove off whiny thing she is and Ross is just super annoying
  • Great Show!

Grey's Anatomy is a medical drama television series. It has aired out nine seasons and recently aired out its tenth season. The show sets in Seattle Grace Hospital later on renamed to Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital. The series covers the lives of the interns and residents at the hospital as well as their experience with their training and their development at the hospital. The characters all play different roles. You have the surgeon who wants all the surgeries and the one who is calm under pressured situations; the "Nazi" which is good at giving orders and gaining respect and more surgeons that play different roles.

Dr. Meredith Grey is the protagonist she is married to chief of neurosurgery, Dr. Derek Shepherd. Meredith is a surgeon who is trying to follow her mother's footsteps, Ellen Grey, a famous surgeon who was known for tremendous research discoveries. It all starts in her time at the hospital as an intern with all her colleagues where they struggle and are put through tough situations. Their internship is what either made or broke some of them. The characters are amazing; each and every one of them are different in a curious and interesting way. The characters save lives or at least give it their all to save lives playing the role of heroes, a bit clich, but completely true.

The series is setup spectacularly. It slowly shows each intern become a well-expert surgeon not only that but then shows what they've decided to specialize in. It all starts at their beginning, day one of internship; where they didn't know how to work under pressure. Later on they become residents. Where they prepare new interns to think fast, react quickly in pressured situations, to not get caught in the patient's case, and learn how to detect and see things before its too late for the patient. In Grey's Anatomy, each season consists of varies patient cases were some have good outcomes and others have devastating outcomes. Another great element the show consists of are how the outcomes are unpredictable constantly keeping you at the edge of the seat craving for more.

Grey's Anatomy isn't all medical. It also involves the personal lives of the surgeons. In the series we see them struggle not only with hospital issues but with personal life problems. During the ten seasons these main characters undergo serious problems with their families; some even putting their own health at risk. Some of them make it and some don't. But you'll just have to watch and find out yourself.

Like many things, this show isn't perfect and it does have it downs. One down point is that in the show some things are done that in real life hospitals would never be acceptable. An example is the whole Izzie and Denny situation where she goes extremely crazy and does things that in real life can cost your degree as a doctor. Another down point would be how some residents decide to go behind their attending's back and do exactly the opposite of what they were told not to do. If that were to happen at a real hospital extreme consequences can occur especially if something goes wrong with the patient. But besides those negative points I recommend everyone who is interested in medicine and isn't grossed out by the images to watch Grey's Anatomy. I won't promise you'll love it but many people end up liking it very much or loving it to the extent that they become hooked. The show is great, it's funny, it has drama, it has medicine, and amazing characters.

If you are considering entering the medical field especially becoming a surgeon or working in the ER, I would watch the show. It doesn't only give you a visual example for what you'll go through as an intern but it also shows you a couple of techniques of what you can do when working under pressure. The series shows extreme cases and surgeries; the vivid pictures of everything they do all the procedures they go through seem so real. The blood, the organs, the cutting and closing, everything seems realistic as if you were there in the hospital, in the operating room, next to the table.

• OBVIOUSLY The Best Show ..

Evergreen Always.
  • Could watch for days, actually i did.

Captivating cast, even though a few characters have annoying qualities and the plot has some holes.

I watched all 9 seasons from start to finish in 2 and a half weeks. -ish.

I got emotionally attached to the characters, and got engrossed watching the intense story unravel as well as had a laugh along with the characters.

i also like how Shonda Rhimes created a musical number similar to how Scrubs did, but it was more intense and used all of the fans favorite songs we associate with Greys.

All in all, a definite 10 for me.
  • LOVEEEE

LOVE THIS SHOW!
  • Sandra Oh aka Cristina Yang

lmao dry humor i love this girl!! i never knew a Asian would ever make my laugh so much!! together with her person they make a fantastic combination!!

Love the show i hope it never ends!!

I LOVE THIS CAST!!

• Awesome

Absolutely love this show, will be with it until the end (which is hopefully never) lol
  • fan of greys anatomy

is there coming season 10 i hope there is because this is the best serie ever i have watched.. And it kills me if its gonna end like that. Wathed it from season 1 and i have seen every episode and liked it, so i hope this wont stop allready 2 my favorite csi are ended so i hope this wont end, merder are the bestes....
  • i cant take it anymore :'(

thats it if one more person dies I WILL NOT watch this show anymore :@

why cant shonda make a good finale without people dying !!!!
  • Look forward to more episodes

I'm from Belarus, and we love this show here. I never thought I would like a medical show, but I watched all the almost 9 episodes at one breath, and look forward to new episodes and new seasons. It would be nice to see Izzy back. The accident with George was really stupid, the same with Lexy and Mark..
  • owen and cristina

this is one couple in the show that can be put in the "meant to be" category for times, different opinions, no matter what.

plus, kevin mckidd and sandra oh bring such excellence, such profound passion and such intimate truth to the characters of owen hunt and cristina yang that it is hard not to root for them even in the worst case scenarios.

their story line for me is the one of the very few intriguing factors that make me wait on the edge of my seat all week..
  • Next episode

When does the next episode come up?
  • love it

its amazing how they operate people. i want to be a surgeon badly
  • Noise

In this new season, we've noticed the "background" music and "background" noise is louder than it has been in the past. Most of the time, it is difficult to hear what the characters are saying. It is very annoying and frustrating. I really hope they do something about it!! Have loved this show for years...
  • i dont want it to end

i love watching this its one thing i look forward to every week. i do agree with other reviews that jackson and april should get back together. mayb bring someone back from the past would be good too. also you never get to see sophia or zola which i think would be better cz they are never there but dont end it yet!
  • Background music is annoying

It has become hard to hear the dialogue with the overpowering background music that adds no value to the program. The producer is asleep at the switch since they have given the sound folks discretionary power to supplant the program content.
  • Best Show Ever

Love this serie, BEST EVER :)
  • Grey's Anatomy..... one of the best and smart Tv series!!

How sweet girl is Miranda Bailey!!! I miss Lexi and Mark..............
  • I love this serie and I love much more history and characters Calli and Arizona, and I miss Lexi

• I loooove this show!

L'histoire de Arizona et Callie est juste trop bien!

Mon twitter: @lionnedelatlass
  • Grey's Anatomy is the best!

I could never get bored with this show.. Of all the shows I've watched, this one always gets to me!

I really think MerDer are one of the most beautiful couples I've seen on TV!

Great Job!
  • Best Show Ever, i love it!

i love the story line, jessica capshaw, arizona, how the show is coming along in season 9!!!! just so good!
  • Thanks

I love this show. Thank you all
  • The best show ever!

I love this show. I think its one of the best shows on TV ever! It's addictive and you fall in love with the characters really quickly. I didn't watch it from the start I borrowed it from my friend and watched the entire first season in two days between going to school and sleeping lol. I have almost finished watching the third season and I am still as hooked as I was when I first started watching it. It only seems to get better each episode. I will definately watch the spin-off starring Addison. I can't wait till they make season four! x x x
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10