Grey's Anatomy

Thursday 8:00 PM on ABC Premiered Mar 27, 2005 Returning September 25th, 2014

Joker00303

Grey's Anatomy Fan Reviews (1171)

• I must have Lost it in the Wind

Great episode. Loved Callie and Arizona scenes. Glad hiker was reunited with his family.
  • background music overpowering

2.5
    We totally agree!!! The background music is sooo loud that we can't hear the characters speak!! Turn it down!!! We are about to stop watching it!! Why watch the program if we can't hear the actors/actresses speaking!!!
  • Overpowering background Music

I love this show but was very disappointed with the overpowering backgrond music. We couldn't understand in many scenes what the characters were saying because the music was louder than there voices. I can understand having the music but please tone it down very disappointed in the premiere.
  • Grey's Anatomy S11X1 "I Must Have Lost It On the Wind"!

Season Premiere | Grey's Anatomy S11X1 "I Must Have Lost It On the Wind"! >> 5XRUo
  • Let it go already

This show has been complete crap since the loss of Isaiah Washington. The ultimate tell tale sign of this was the musical episode, which showed that the writer's had just plain run out of ideas. I realize that fans of stupid shows like Glee can appreciate that kind of thing which is why they tune in to idiotic shows like Glee, but those of us who appreciate good tv drama don't watch for musical entertainment. With the departure of "McSteamy" the show just continues to roll over in it's grave. It's dead, the writers are just to self absorbed to realize it and give it a decent burial. I personally stopped watching immediately after the musical.
  • Enough already

I tried to like this show, but it got boring real quick. Its a good show to put you to sleep with I guess. I haven't watched all seasons, but again I don't wont to.
  • 10 seasons .... please tell me thats it

I just caught up on the final 6 episode of S10.... yes I enjoyed it ... but please enough ,, its 10 seasons what more could you possibly do with it.... just leave it where it is .... no grand epic disaster or soppy ending.... its fine ..

Dont renew.
  • It's kind of a joke...

most of the female characters are lesbians on this most of the male characters should be gay. I watched the grand finale and the way they paced it I thought I was going to end 15 minutes before it did. The show was like an ending that never ended. Interesting dramatic motif-I wonder what they call it. Bad TV probably. Maybe they could try and do more gross stuff in a next episode like someone who caries their head into the ER and complains of feeling funny. Or not.
  • 80's pop music, really?

I love this show and I have always thought the soundtrack contributed to the great storylines. However, the last two episodes have had cheesy 80's music playing. Christina is having an emotional conversation with Burke and Madonna's "Like A Virgin" is playing? Seriously? Last night Owen and Christina are having a moment about him wanting her to stay and the cheesy music was so loud it was not only bad and didn't match the moment but distracted from the acting. Bring back the great music! Other than the music I really enjoyed last night's episode. I love April and Jackson more please, wasn't sorry at all to see Murphy go, and see some real drama with Bailey and Stephanie. The show needs more of what made it really good to start with core characters, passion and good stories.
  • Time to end

3.5
    I loved this show for years but lately it has just been predictable. I wish they would have kept

the spin off and dropped this.
  • Music on show too loud

The music on the show is sometimes so loud, that neither my wife and I can understand all the dialog. Solution: Please turn it down. We don't need music to enjoy the show.

Thanks
  • The Greatest show on Earth!

Grey's will always be the greatest show of all time! The richest and the most fascinating storytelling ever! Whoever does't like one ot another character in the process, and therefore stops watching, really has to consider giving it some time to think - none of the characters and the storylines (boring or not) is not there in vain. They all have very clear purose to be where they are, and to show us how to deal with different encounters. Cause real life is not just about marvellous people and all-perfect-McDreamy moments, right? And that's what makes a show worth making history! :)))
  • Not so great any more

I watched this show at the start, seasons 1-4 but got fed up. Didn't like George and stories just got boring for me. By chance I watched again season 7 and I really loved it -but only until they killed off half cast. Last season was ok although not great but now... slow and boring. It really needs to finish or it will be just another soap.
  • Waffles To

I've mostly enjoyed this show but have been turned off by the waffling Kepner storyline. Using "The Graduate" ending and having Jackson and Kepner bust up her wedding and break Stephanie's heart and her fiance's as well was ridiculous, contrived, and stomach turning. I'm done with the show despite how much I've enjoyed most of the characters and plots in the past.
  • Another soap opera

Episode You've Got To Hide Your Love Away was more like a soap opera than the medical show it use to be. Only 1 medical problem discussed
  • Blah, blah, blah!! Predictable

This show is done. I don't think I can watch another episode. After April decides to leave her fiance, who is a great guy by the way, and selfishly chooses Jackson after Jackson embarrasses poor Stephanie, a great girl, to crumbles, that was it for me. April is okay but there is nothing special there, and she often seems all over the place. It has gotten to the point where one can expect a certain character to get the girl/guy and be happy, and the rest is like, whatever. Grey's Anatomy is now boring, and no longer intriguing. It used to be a good show , but has long since lost that title.
  • Greys anantomy

Greys anatomy is a good show, although it has been weak lately. The main thing is that the show is not good without the old cast. The internes now are not interesting and to be honest a waste of screen time
  • Yes Yes Yes

Choose Jackson

Marry Jackson

I hated both steffanie and mathhew

• I'm no geek

Really boring!!!
  • Captivating TV show

One of the very few shows on TV that has slapstick comedy, captivating connections between characters with super humane emotions driven by a zest to have a bright career. Meredtih's unparalled skill inherited from her mother combined with her own unflinching love for her family and friends is the core of this show. Cristina is the hardcore, "scalpel hungry animal" who believes that she is made for nothing else but the OR. Izzie was the sissy emotional girl who could never balance personal life and professional aspirations. So for me Meredith is the core of being the GREY in GA, as once mentioned in one of the episodes, life or career is never absolutely black or white. After watching the last episode aired, I cant stop from saying that I would like to see Meredith shine both personally and professionally , so that the core essence of the show is retained and her longed "happy ending" is realized. Ellen pompeo took me off my feet with her nuanced portrayal of meredith . So if there is anyone really reading feedback on this site , Grey of GA is meredith and not lexie(just because the hospital is renamed), please dont mess the show up by cutting her character to size.
  • Grey's Anatomy returns Thursday Feb 27 2014

It was announced on their Facebook Page
  • When is the show back on TV?

When is it back on tv after the holidays? January 16th?
  • MERRY CHRISTMAS...

LIKE TO WISH YOU ALL HERE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR... :)))
  • My New Love

I discovered Grey's Anatomy was included with my Amazon Instant Prime account on September 1st and immediately started watching the first season. I was instantly hooked. It wasn't long before I realized that season 10 premiered on September 26th, so I had about three weeks to get all caught up so I could watch the new episodes live. I literally watched the first nine seasons in two weeks. It's now my new favorite show.

I was instantly captivated by Meredith Grey (Ellen Pompeo) and Derek Shepherd (Patrick Dempsey). Their chemistry is what sucked me in and is a huge role in this show. As long as they're on the show, I will continue to watch. I've also grown attached to the other characters, because Grey's Anatomy has a beautiful cast.

I'm not a huge fan of some of the new residents, like Shane and Leah, but Stephanie and Jo have started to grow on me. I loved Heather and was sad when she died. Yes, this show has put its characters through the ringer, and it's full of ups and downs. There's no other television that can make me laugh my ass off one moment and cry my eyes out the next. Let's just say, there's a reason that the "Shondaland" logo is a rollercoaster.

If you don't like it, don't watch it, don't bellyache on the internet. Grey's still has its spark, 10 seasons later.
  • If you DON'T like it DON'T watch is forcing you too!!!!

I love this show although I miss Mark and Lexie, but I wish Arizona would shove off whiny thing she is and Ross is just super annoying
  • Season 8 =(

Season 8 has me in tears for Meredith though - Derek is such a cold person despite the fact that he loves so much. Cristina shouldve married Burke - I feel like Owen wasn't ever really in it for the long haul. But - since I do know how everything plays out - I do hope they bring back some favrits soon.
  • Ross + Yang = disgusting

This season is going from boring to annoying. Several characters are uninteresting like Ross and some totally not memorable.
  • I hate Christina

Never have I watched a programme where I've hated a person more than I do Christina just wish she had died in the plane crash episode and get rid of her forever
  • I think it may be time.....

I used to love this show. Now it's like a train wreck, I just can't stop watching. Please, put the viewers out of their misery and take Grey's off life support.
  • a racial show ?

This was great

it used to be about Meredith Grey and her band

i loved it

now he has become an Afro-american centric show

is Shonda Rhimes obsessed with enforcing black cast in Grey's Anatomy ?

i have nothing about that as long as the story is good, but it's longer the case

ER was a real melting pot and much more interesting
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10