Grey's Anatomy

Thursday 8:00 PM on ABC Premiered Mar 27, 2005 In Season

Joker00303

Grey's Anatomy Fan Reviews (1242)

• Emilia

Please, no more Emilia. So much of the show is focused on her and her character is so boring. It's the same thing over and over with her. Please, please, please show more Meridith and Alex, the Chief; the original characters. And Penny, ugh! Callie and Arizone belong together.
  • I hate Penelope!!!!

Please get rid of her!!!! She is obnoxious and has no chemistry with Callie! Makes me not want to watch this show any more!
  • Missing Yang, Derek, Mark, Lexie,Teddy, Addison

I can't watch anymore, this was previously my favourite show, I am just pleased I have so many great season's to watch on re-runs. Too many great Actors and characters I loved have left, or far worse been fired, and since the plane crash they have not been replaced with any good people, I stopped watching after the crash, was so sick of the misery,death and every single relationship breaking up, they can't let anyone be happy.

I went back and watched again even thought it was never as good after the crash ,with them buying the hospital and other stupid storylines , I really missed Mark's character he was so diffrent to all of the other doctors, I found It was still enjoyable thanks to having enough great characters to make the show work Yang, Derek, Bailey,Owen,Webber, Alex, Callie and Arizona. But when Yang left that all changed, and after Derek this show is no longer watchable, I tried a good few episodes it's awful and all the other characters I mentioned seem to be having all their story's as a side note to revolve around Meredith.

I have always found Meredith the worst, and only watchable and a tiny bit likeable with Derek or Yang around .
  • I cant stand April

Please just kill her during childbirth or something. Her character is seriously starting to get so annoying that im ready to quit watching, and I've watched forever.
  • Whats going on?

3.5
    Not enjoying Grays Anatomy like I use to. Why can't the characters Jakson and April, have a happy marriage. Why must there always be sorrow. Cant we see some happy, funny things that married couples go through when the wife is pregnant? So disputed in the show right now..
  • April and Jackson

5.5
    I really didn't like how they brought Jackson's mom into the picture. If anyone did what she did in reality I would find it absolutely disgusting. To pretend to be a pregnant woman's confidante to purposely back stab her. I know it's just a show, but I don't like the direction they took this story line in. I've been back and forth overall as to whether or not I wanted to continue to watch the show in general. I think they do need the spunkiness of some of the old characters. Totally miss yang
  • Nice One

Thanks for the nice post. It was very beneficial for sharing such ideas in the future as well.

Movie Online Free

• April & Jackson

I have been watching this show since the beginning and just once would like to see a relationship last! I love April and Jackson together and was really hoping that the writers would for once show that there ARE people out there who get married and stay married while working out the challenges life throws at them and not everyone quits on each other. Can't you at least give us this once. I am totally disappointed with where this storyline is going and am contemplating no longer watching the show as life is hard enough to always be disappointed.
  • New Season!

I'm absolutely loving the new season. I know there was a lot of talk about the show going down hill after Christina and Derek and all and I was a little worried but this season has been fantastic so far. It took some getting used to all the new characters but I'm loving the vibe the show has now. I just thought I'd give the writers props since they've been taking a lot of heat!
  • Yang!

I wish the writers would get Yang back on the show and get rid of Callie's new love interest. Callie needs someone more confident, graceful and yet humble. I picture Callie with some one more jovial! As for Merdith, let her hook up with that Doctor that Owen keeps fighting with! They would make a great couple! I don't want April and her ex to get back together! He doesn't need here.
  • The show overall

I'm still like this series; even though, i sometimes feel upset that some of my favorite characters have to be gone from the show.

i sometimes watch it on and off because i watch some other TV series along with this one too.

However, while u guys are waiting for the next episode, here is my review about some other TV series: tvseries-review dot weebly dot com

Come check it out, u might find something interesting.
  • April and Jackson's divorce

3.5
    I used to love this show, but I am so tired of everyone breaking up all the time!!!!! The viewers have hard enough everyday lives, some of us work in hospitals and see horrific situations daily. We would LOVE to see happy relationships. Just a few??? April and Jackson are the storybook romance we all wish we had, and NOW she's pregnant. Please let them get back together. Everyone else except Miranda has called it quits except Kireve and they're borderline just waiting for the axe! Is it too much to ask for a bit of happiness?????
  • vets are not doctors ...

I don't know whos idea was that remark or any other peiorative remarks regarding the vets, coming from Yang's mouth, but that was not fair! vets have a harder job, they have to know many things about many species, and our patients cannot talk, they cannot say where they hurt, like that is easy, if they tell you that!
  • Perspective

This is a very intriguing show. It deals with a bunch of doctors who fight to save patient's lives as well as competing to become the head surgeon. Meanwhile, there is also a lot of death going on around them. This almost represents the American Dream, with competing to become the best, and doing whatever it takes to get there. Some of these actions include sleeping around with other doctors. With death being right around the corner for everyone, it is important to think about what your purpose and values are in life. Would you rather be portrayed as a doctor who genuinely cares about saving people's lives, or someone who is solely focused on making it to the top?
  • Enthralling drama

I didn't start watching Grey's or Private Practice until the Amelia drug addiction crossover storyline drew me in to watching both shows. I went back and binge-watched both series before that point, and have watched them since. Grey's is getting better. The Yang character is missed, Derek Shepperd character (given his relative absence in recent seasons) is not. The new Pierce, Amelia, and Penny variables are creating a lot of necessary drama and conflict with Meredith Grey to carry Grey on as the show's letterhead. Ellen Pompeo is also looking better this season which is a plus for the show and the character. The only problem I see is: setting up Meredith's new status quo is eating up everyone else's storylines. Where's Bailey? Karev? Hunt? Weber? Arizona? Bailey's character has been used as a utility to promote issues. Callie's character has been used as a utility to introduce new conflict for Meredith (via Penny). Avery-April storyline has been present and escalating, which I appreciate. But the writers need to get back around to ALL of the characters we love, too. This IS a CHARACTER-CENTRIC show!
  • I loved the Worst dinner party ever!!

I really enjoy some of the characters and I really don't like a few of them, . Amelia, and April are too whinny for me. Actually I disliked the Amelia actress when she was on Private Practice too. She just isn't pulling off the part, a highly gifted brain surgeon she is not. I could believe she was a Valley Girl more than the surgeon. And April, well when she killed the patient many moons ago I was done with her. I also dislike Owen. He too, is too whinny for me. Now if Ms. Rhimes would just get back in the groove and give us a good juicy story I would appreciate it. Also, we need some more hunks.
  • Very disappointing!!!!!

The first episode of the current season was ok, but the following ones were just horrible!! No story yet, very boring, the conversations were really fast and weird with annoying soundtrack, very naive, a soap opera is even better!! I got the feeling that I was watching a sitcom or Scrubs not Grey's anatomy!! Watching a bunch of doctors acting like hormonal teenagers without anything else was just too much.

I really admire the show and I've been watching it since the beginning, I've just finished watching a marathon of all the previous seasons, so I really sensed the difference.

You really need to do something. You have to compensate the absence of Derek by something stronger, not to sabotage the show!!!!!
  • Trying not to fall asleep while watching .

This show is so boring. The characters have no real relationship with everyone any more. They are all separated from each other, no one works together. Nothing about this show makes sense anymore. Time to find something else to watch.
  • Soap opera

Wow Grey's has turned into a bad soap opera. Please end it now because season 12 is ruining all he seasons that came before it
  • Grey's Anatomy died with Derek

This show was amazing for so many seasons. The characters and plot lines (although sometimes far fetched) were truly wonderful and just good television. I've watched great characters come and go (Mark, Christina, Addison, George, Teddy), I've seen characters I love die in a sweet, beautiful way. But this show is truly nothing without Derek Shepard, he was the heart and soul. Tonight's episode proved my point, as it's been the ONLY interesting/good one since Shonda Rhimes killed off Derek, and funny enough, it was all about Derek. The sad thing is, we as the viewers loved Derek Shepard. He was amazing and made Meredith a better person (and tolerable). The way he was killed off was a disgrace to the character, to Patrick Dempsey, and quite frankly to the fans. We deserved to see Derek die (if he had to) in an honorable way, surrounded by people he loved and who loved him. We were cheated as fans. Shonda Rhimes made a huge mistake, and now her only "recon" to salvage any hopes of getting this show to the next season, is to make this season about Dereks memory (point in case tonight's entire episide). Well too late Shonda Rhimes. You killed the wrong character this time.
  • Oct 15th airing

Was completely hilarious with the senior citizens!!! I absolutely loved it.
  • Grey's Anatomy

Grey's Anatomy - Wow. All I can possibly say is wow. This series is filled with suspense heartbreak - and when I say heartbreak I literally cried my eyes out like a little baby numerous times - , and excitement. Grey's Anatomy is a series that revolves around surgeons and their adventures throughout the years of training to become a surgeon, it also deals with relationships and crises throughout each of their lives. I feel as though this series is like a drug, no matter how much you need to stop doing it - in this case watching it - you are seriously addicted and cannot turn away. You feel as though that you understand each of their lives. For me, I feel like I resemble the main character, Meredith Grey. A scary byproduct of watching so much Grey's Anatomy is that you won't just feel like you resemble them, you will also feel like you can do their job just as good as them. I mean I could easily walk into an operating room and do an entire brain surgery just from watching Grey's Anatomy -. the suspense throughout each episode and throughout the series is what gets you;it's what reels you into getting so addicted to the series. You can't help but wonder who's going to die next or if Dr. Sheppard is going to finish his brain surgery successfully after he promised a patient's family that their family member is going to come out okay. To sum Grey's Anatomy up, it is an amazing series that I would gladly tell anybody to get into, it really helps you look at life as if it's more valuable than it ever was my opinion, if a TV series is able to do that, it is well worth watching.
  • I CANNOT HEAR THE ACTORS!!!!!!

The background music and noise is way too loud!!!!! It is very hard to hear the actors speaking. It's very frustrating!!!!! Never used to be like this!!! Please fix it.
  • Weak!!!

I have been a fan of this show from the beginning, and although I had my doubts of the show's ability to keep my interest after the loss of key characters, it still managed to reach deep down and pull out another interesting storyline. I'm afraid, however, they've hit the bottom of the pit. The attempts to bring on new characters has only weakened the show. Season 11 was still okay without Christina, so I watched, and hoped for a success for season 12. The show is lame now. I feel the characters conversations are boring, and the relationships between them are unrealistic. And Meredith's new sister, whatever her name is, serves no purpose on the show. I will continue to watch the show in hopes that it will get better because I like Callie and Alex, and let's face it--it has been so good so far that I'm waiting to get that "high" I felt during previous seasons. Without the return of some older characters that can get the show back focused on the OR and not their trivial lives, I don't think it has a chance of another season. By the way, Meredith will never be the face of the show! Take her off the advertisment with Kerry Washington and Viola Davis! It's insulting.
  • Move on

I think its time to move on and put the show to sleep. The characters are getting old and are acting like a bunch of high school students. Same stuff over and over ... its getting boring.
  • Season 12 ... Yawn

Pluses for Grey's in the early seasons included some excellent music soundtracks and usually at least one standout episode each season. There were some misfires with casting and storylines but overall Grey's made the right choices.

That is no longer true. The dialog has become predictable and characters are irritating rather than interesting.

Season 12 opened with a preachy cartoon character story that did no justice to the issue that it addressed. Time to put this show to sleep.
  • Derek leaving was a huge mistake!

The characters are just there for a paycheck, sorry but I will no longer watch this show!
  • No derek

No Derek in this new season 12, I rather watching the previous season 1 to be 10
  • Still around?

1.5
    I was kind of surprised seeing that there is another season of this... thing... Now that all interesting characters are gone... Oh well, I assume someone will watch, I shall not.
  • About the series

It has great casting in season 2, acting for Katherine Heigl in season 2 and Loretta Devine in season 7.
LIFE