Grey's Anatomy

Thursday 8:00 PM on ABC Premiered Mar 27, 2005 Returning September 25th, 2014

Joker00303

Grey's Anatomy Fan Reviews (1167)

• Let it go already

This show has been complete crap since the loss of Isaiah Washington. The ultimate tell tale sign of this was the musical episode, which showed that the writer's had just plain run out of ideas. I realize that fans of stupid shows like Glee can appreciate that kind of thing which is why they tune in to idiotic shows like Glee, but those of us who appreciate good tv drama don't watch for musical entertainment. With the departure of "McSteamy" the show just continues to roll over in it's grave. It's dead, the writers are just to self absorbed to realize it and give it a decent burial. I personally stopped watching immediately after the musical.
  • Enough already

I tried to like this show, but it got boring real quick. Its a good show to put you to sleep with I guess. I haven't watched all seasons, but again I don't wont to.
  • 10 seasons .... please tell me thats it

I just caught up on the final 6 episode of S10.... yes I enjoyed it ... but please enough ,, its 10 seasons what more could you possibly do with it.... just leave it where it is .... no grand epic disaster or soppy ending.... its fine ..

Dont renew.
  • It's kind of a joke...

most of the female characters are lesbians on this most of the male characters should be gay. I watched the grand finale and the way they paced it I thought I was going to end 15 minutes before it did. The show was like an ending that never ended. Interesting dramatic motif-I wonder what they call it. Bad TV probably. Maybe they could try and do more gross stuff in a next episode like someone who caries their head into the ER and complains of feeling funny. Or not.
  • 80's pop music, really?

I love this show and I have always thought the soundtrack contributed to the great storylines. However, the last two episodes have had cheesy 80's music playing. Christina is having an emotional conversation with Burke and Madonna's "Like A Virgin" is playing? Seriously? Last night Owen and Christina are having a moment about him wanting her to stay and the cheesy music was so loud it was not only bad and didn't match the moment but distracted from the acting. Bring back the great music! Other than the music I really enjoyed last night's episode. I love April and Jackson more please, wasn't sorry at all to see Murphy go, and see some real drama with Bailey and Stephanie. The show needs more of what made it really good to start with core characters, passion and good stories.
  • Time to end

3.5
    I loved this show for years but lately it has just been predictable. I wish they would have kept

the spin off and dropped this.
  • Music on show too loud

The music on the show is sometimes so loud, that neither my wife and I can understand all the dialog. Solution: Please turn it down. We don't need music to enjoy the show.

Thanks
  • The Greatest show on Earth!

Grey's will always be the greatest show of all time! The richest and the most fascinating storytelling ever! Whoever does't like one ot another character in the process, and therefore stops watching, really has to consider giving it some time to think - none of the characters and the storylines (boring or not) is not there in vain. They all have very clear purose to be where they are, and to show us how to deal with different encounters. Cause real life is not just about marvellous people and all-perfect-McDreamy moments, right? And that's what makes a show worth making history! :)))
  • Not so great any more

I watched this show at the start, seasons 1-4 but got fed up. Didn't like George and stories just got boring for me. By chance I watched again season 7 and I really loved it -but only until they killed off half cast. Last season was ok although not great but now... slow and boring. It really needs to finish or it will be just another soap.
  • Waffles To

I've mostly enjoyed this show but have been turned off by the waffling Kepner storyline. Using "The Graduate" ending and having Jackson and Kepner bust up her wedding and break Stephanie's heart and her fiance's as well was ridiculous, contrived, and stomach turning. I'm done with the show despite how much I've enjoyed most of the characters and plots in the past.
  • Another soap opera

Episode You've Got To Hide Your Love Away was more like a soap opera than the medical show it use to be. Only 1 medical problem discussed
  • Blah, blah, blah!! Predictable

This show is done. I don't think I can watch another episode. After April decides to leave her fiance, who is a great guy by the way, and selfishly chooses Jackson after Jackson embarrasses poor Stephanie, a great girl, to crumbles, that was it for me. April is okay but there is nothing special there, and she often seems all over the place. It has gotten to the point where one can expect a certain character to get the girl/guy and be happy, and the rest is like, whatever. Grey's Anatomy is now boring, and no longer intriguing. It used to be a good show , but has long since lost that title.
  • Greys anantomy

Greys anatomy is a good show, although it has been weak lately. The main thing is that the show is not good without the old cast. The internes now are not interesting and to be honest a waste of screen time
  • Yes Yes Yes

Choose Jackson

Marry Jackson

I hated both steffanie and mathhew

• I'm no geek

Really boring!!!
  • Captivating TV show

One of the very few shows on TV that has slapstick comedy, captivating connections between characters with super humane emotions driven by a zest to have a bright career. Meredtih's unparalled skill inherited from her mother combined with her own unflinching love for her family and friends is the core of this show. Cristina is the hardcore, "scalpel hungry animal" who believes that she is made for nothing else but the OR. Izzie was the sissy emotional girl who could never balance personal life and professional aspirations. So for me Meredith is the core of being the GREY in GA, as once mentioned in one of the episodes, life or career is never absolutely black or white. After watching the last episode aired, I cant stop from saying that I would like to see Meredith shine both personally and professionally , so that the core essence of the show is retained and her longed "happy ending" is realized. Ellen pompeo took me off my feet with her nuanced portrayal of meredith . So if there is anyone really reading feedback on this site , Grey of GA is meredith and not lexie(just because the hospital is renamed), please dont mess the show up by cutting her character to size.
  • Grey's Anatomy returns Thursday Feb 27 2014

It was announced on their Facebook Page
  • When is the show back on TV?

When is it back on tv after the holidays? January 16th?
  • MERRY CHRISTMAS...

LIKE TO WISH YOU ALL HERE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR... :)))
  • My New Love

I discovered Grey's Anatomy was included with my Amazon Instant Prime account on September 1st and immediately started watching the first season. I was instantly hooked. It wasn't long before I realized that season 10 premiered on September 26th, so I had about three weeks to get all caught up so I could watch the new episodes live. I literally watched the first nine seasons in two weeks. It's now my new favorite show.

I was instantly captivated by Meredith Grey (Ellen Pompeo) and Derek Shepherd (Patrick Dempsey). Their chemistry is what sucked me in and is a huge role in this show. As long as they're on the show, I will continue to watch. I've also grown attached to the other characters, because Grey's Anatomy has a beautiful cast.

I'm not a huge fan of some of the new residents, like Shane and Leah, but Stephanie and Jo have started to grow on me. I loved Heather and was sad when she died. Yes, this show has put its characters through the ringer, and it's full of ups and downs. There's no other television that can make me laugh my ass off one moment and cry my eyes out the next. Let's just say, there's a reason that the "Shondaland" logo is a rollercoaster.

If you don't like it, don't watch it, don't bellyache on the internet. Grey's still has its spark, 10 seasons later.
  • If you DON'T like it DON'T watch is forcing you too!!!!

I love this show although I miss Mark and Lexie, but I wish Arizona would shove off whiny thing she is and Ross is just super annoying
  • Season 8 =(

Season 8 has me in tears for Meredith though - Derek is such a cold person despite the fact that he loves so much. Cristina shouldve married Burke - I feel like Owen wasn't ever really in it for the long haul. But - since I do know how everything plays out - I do hope they bring back some favrits soon.
  • Ross + Yang = disgusting

This season is going from boring to annoying. Several characters are uninteresting like Ross and some totally not memorable.
  • I hate Christina

Never have I watched a programme where I've hated a person more than I do Christina just wish she had died in the plane crash episode and get rid of her forever
  • I think it may be time.....

I used to love this show. Now it's like a train wreck, I just can't stop watching. Please, put the viewers out of their misery and take Grey's off life support.
  • a racial show ?

This was great

it used to be about Meredith Grey and her band

i loved it

now he has become an Afro-american centric show

is Shonda Rhimes obsessed with enforcing black cast in Grey's Anatomy ?

i have nothing about that as long as the story is good, but it's longer the case

ER was a real melting pot and much more interesting
  • Season 10 thus far

Wow this season is so boring. Grey used to be my weekly treat now it's my weekly chore. I think the main problem is that the old characters are quite settled and boring and the new batch of interns is just lame and lack lustre. 10 is a nice round number to end things on please Shonda take a hint
  • Great Show!

Grey's Anatomy is a medical drama television series. It has aired out nine seasons and recently aired out its tenth season. The show sets in Seattle Grace Hospital later on renamed to Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital. The series covers the lives of the interns and residents at the hospital as well as their experience with their training and their development at the hospital. The characters all play different roles. You have the surgeon who wants all the surgeries and the one who is calm under pressured situations; the "Nazi" which is good at giving orders and gaining respect and more surgeons that play different roles.

Dr. Meredith Grey is the protagonist she is married to chief of neurosurgery, Dr. Derek Shepherd. Meredith is a surgeon who is trying to follow her mother's footsteps, Ellen Grey, a famous surgeon who was known for tremendous research discoveries. It all starts in her time at the hospital as an intern with all her colleagues where they struggle and are put through tough situations. Their internship is what either made or broke some of them. The characters are amazing; each and every one of them are different in a curious and interesting way. The characters save lives or at least give it their all to save lives playing the role of heroes, a bit clich, but completely true.

The series is setup spectacularly. It slowly shows each intern become a well-expert surgeon not only that but then shows what they've decided to specialize in. It all starts at their beginning, day one of internship; where they didn't know how to work under pressure. Later on they become residents. Where they prepare new interns to think fast, react quickly in pressured situations, to not get caught in the patient's case, and learn how to detect and see things before its too late for the patient. In Grey's Anatomy, each season consists of varies patient cases were some have good outcomes and others have devastating outcomes. Another great element the show consists of are how the outcomes are unpredictable constantly keeping you at the edge of the seat craving for more.

Grey's Anatomy isn't all medical. It also involves the personal lives of the surgeons. In the series we see them struggle not only with hospital issues but with personal life problems. During the ten seasons these main characters undergo serious problems with their families; some even putting their own health at risk. Some of them make it and some don't. But you'll just have to watch and find out yourself.

Like many things, this show isn't perfect and it does have it downs. One down point is that in the show some things are done that in real life hospitals would never be acceptable. An example is the whole Izzie and Denny situation where she goes extremely crazy and does things that in real life can cost your degree as a doctor. Another down point would be how some residents decide to go behind their attending's back and do exactly the opposite of what they were told not to do. If that were to happen at a real hospital extreme consequences can occur especially if something goes wrong with the patient. But besides those negative points I recommend everyone who is interested in medicine and isn't grossed out by the images to watch Grey's Anatomy. I won't promise you'll love it but many people end up liking it very much or loving it to the extent that they become hooked. The show is great, it's funny, it has drama, it has medicine, and amazing characters.

If you are considering entering the medical field especially becoming a surgeon or working in the ER, I would watch the show. It doesn't only give you a visual example for what you'll go through as an intern but it also shows you a couple of techniques of what you can do when working under pressure. The series shows extreme cases and surgeries; the vivid pictures of everything they do all the procedures they go through seem so real. The blood, the organs, the cutting and closing, everything seems realistic as if you were there in the hospital, in the operating room, next to the table.

• Seriously ?!

Are these people for real ? They stil run this show, inspite of the opinion of its own very avid fans, that it was suppose to end ages ago. Are they trying to make it run longer than ER, by all means ? FYI, dear producers, your money are being wasted for a show that has eneded at least 3 seasons ago. Give it a rest. End it.
  • boring

10X4 was absolutely boring and meaningless! It is getting worse and .