Grey's Anatomy

She's Gone (2)

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Sep 22, 2011 on ABC

• Hearts on Fire

It's good that all of the last season's issues that were left hanging had their closures. Is it sad though that MerDer lost Zola. But I think it's just not the fault of Merideth but here we go again Shepherd getting disappointed with Mer and the old storyline comes back... they're off again... sigh... when will it end?

The sink hole story was good. I like the honesty of the character of Hunt, his wanting to have a child but at the same time his acceptance of who Yang is. I like most is the relationship of Mer and Yang. They're best of friends and they continue to support each other.

• Repetative and not amusing? If you're a true follower of the series, the one-hour-special season premiere was as brilliant as all the other episodes, but it still lacks something.

The game arguing, Derek being that jerk you can't stand, Chief helping Meredith, DR. Bailey being her usual dominant and fun self, and the best of the best, Mark Sloan; still dominating the show, at least that's what I think.

I however think the show has stopped opening upppossibilities for other characters. What's happening in the less-known doctors lives? I think it's time they brought in some fresh blood.

What do we now really? Maybe one of the new interns will be a brilliant character that we will follow.

Overall, great episode.