Grey's Anatomy

Slow Night, So Long

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 18, 2010 on ABC

• dont seperate love

Iliked this episode only cause of the two 15 year olds stuck together that would have been a great follow through story to another episode weather Kendrick Nystrom and he family stayed in seattle to be with he's girlfriend or not i really wanted to know what happened i really didnt want them to be seperatred, love should never be ended so soon:( let them be togther forever :)
  • drunken attendings, what more could you ask for?

Hilarious, light, and fun. Bailey and Teddy drunk are the funniest things on Grey's to date. Loved Teddy wandering around the hospital waiting for Joe to give her back her keys and Meredith buttoning up her jacket. So cute. And Bailey mumbling on and on to April and wanting to drunk dial Ben was priceless. I loved that the pilot was referenced by Meredith and Alex. When the chief told them that only 2 out of the then large group of interns would make it they both thought it would be Meredith and Cristina. Cristina bartending? Also hilarious. Loved Derek looking out for her, they're interactions have been great.

Also loved the chief getting stuff done at night and giving Alex and Meredith a knowing look from behind Stark yelling at them as if to say: don't worry about it, let him yell, I've got your back. All in all a fun and light episode of Grey's that I thoroughly enjoyed.
  • Brilliant episode!

A really funny episode here! The highlight was definitely Bailey drunk - she was hilarious! The way she was talking to April about her being a virgin, wanting to drunk dial Ben was just so entertaining. Even Teddy's drunkenness was funny as well. It was quite refreshing to see some doctors at work and others having fun.

Cristina is totally messed up; the end of the episode with her throwing up really proved that. Her working as a bartender was really odd to see. Derek's concern was genuine and I quite like their interactions. I'm thinking Lexie/Avery relationship is being hinted at - he's got problems, my guess from hints in this episode is that his brother Charlie (he shouted his name while a sleep at the start) died in an accident they were both in. I don't mind these two so I look forward to see where this storyline goes.

Callie sleeping with Sloan? Not sure about that. I hope they don't continue to have sex, that would be stupid. At the moment, it's okay as a one time mistake. I enjoyed Meredith and Alex's situation with Dr. Stark and like their friendship. I pretty much enjoyed the whole theme of the night shift. Really impressive episode, can't wait for mid-season finale!
  • Review. Spoilers.

Even if there was nothing interesting except for drunk Bailey and Teddy I would enjoy this episode:) But there was! It was funny and light. A perfect episode for rainy day. A little bit of drama - the small boy and two brothers. Meredith and Alex rocked it in the OR. That's how you do it at night! Avery on the other hand for sure isn't fine.

I hope that this rendezvous with toilet bowl at the end of the episode will be Cristina's turning point. It's funny to see her totally messed up but I want her back.

Wow! Mark and Callie? Is it a begging of something? They are such good friends, I'm not sure if I want them to be together as a couple.

All in all - a lot of fun:)