Grey's Anatomy

Something's Gotta Give

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 11, 2010 on ABC

• Review. Spoilers.

This episode should be titled "I have a bad day". Everyone has a bad day in this episode. Bailey - still evidently upset after Mary's death - has to deal with another dead patient. She screams at Avery who in turn fears that all attendings are avoiding him. So at the party he looses control and hits Alex. For me Alex deserved that for being such insensitive to April's feelings. But he had a rough day too - actually few days. Family problems plus the new pediatrics attending (I really disliked the "new Robbins" - Dr Stark, his nonchalant behavior was extremely irritating. Moreover he stole Karev's idea!) that would make anyone nervous but still... I have to admit I was a little surprised by Alex. It felt like moved on from this "angry" attitude a while ago. April is obviously hurt, Meredith doesn't talk to Cristina, Cristina doesn't know what to do with herself, Owen doesn't know how to help her, Callie is suffering because of Arizona, Derek blames Teddy for Cristina's leaving...

Phew! That was a really bad day:)

I loved Teddy in this episode. A truly resolute, self-confident and strong woman. And I can't wait to see Mark and Callie living together. That should be extremely funny! :)
LIFE