Grey's Anatomy

Take the Lead

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Sep 29, 2011 on ABC

• Episodes Theme Song?

Many of you no doubt have had that song play in your head as it didfor me. Well its by Katie Herzig and its called 'Lost and Found'. Its available on the net and youtube. Enjoy hearing it again over and over. Kudos to the artist and the show for picking such a great song.

• Another amazing episode.

I am so in love with this season, it's so great! This episode was just as awesome as the first two, and I can't wait until the next one.I'm so happy they've brought back the old humor we saw the first 4 or 5 seasons, and don't just make the episodes sad and emotional.

I am happy that Owen if Chief of Surgery now, I've had enough of Richard. And I love that Bailey's mad, it makes this thing so much more interesting (and funnier).
    I really think that the characters are getting closer together, and that's awesome. It makes it more fun to watch.
    Lol, I can't find a thing wrong with this episode/season.
    Wait, I just thought of something! Why wasn't there any Teddy and Henry-scenes? Their relationship is the main reason I watch the show right now.

• Great...perfect and full of suprises!

Super episode, and finally Cristina and Owen are back together...and some hope for merder. Interesting turn of events during the solo surgeries...nice to see a different side of Cristina, and her scene with Teddy in the OR!! And she was her typical self, while she tortured her interns during the skill lab! Hilarious! Sandra Oh nails it every time..flawless! Maybe April will step up as chief resident after all, and Hunt makes a good chief. Where was Lexie this entire episode?????

ABC