Grey's Anatomy

The Heart of the Matter

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 18, 2007 on ABC

• Loved it. My favourite of the season so far!

I loved every minute of this episode, it was funny, emotional and the medical cases were good to. There was not one character I didn't enjoy this episode. The whole fight at noon thing was so funny, Izzie putting up her fists, taking of her shoes and earrings was all just hilarious. But then Callie came and thought Izzie just stop before ... but then it was too late. I think it was fair what Callie said to Izzie, though I am routing for Gizzie. Alex I guess had a right to be angry she did turn him down, the tissue thing at the end was nice. The start with George running was again just so funny. Cristina and Lexi, what a pair. I liked the way Cristina had the power but it kept being taken away by Dereck. I'm glad she said sorry in her own way. Derecks speech was great and about time he said it as well. I liked Merediths reaction as well, it hinted that they could back together but on the other that they might not. Like her relationship with Norman in this episode. So as you can tell I loved this episode and hope the rest of the season will be as good (I have a feeling it will be). Next weeks sounds brilliant!
ABC