Grey's Anatomy

The Lion Sleeps Tonight

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Apr 05, 2012 on ABC

• 8.18 'The Lion Sleeps Tonight'

Nice little episode. And that lion was a true beauty, but having it in your house as a pet? No way. Never. And that pacient was really an idiot :D Webber was right. And can Zola get any cuter???

I loved that Teddy Altman got more screentime in this episode and that she still isn't over the loss of her deceased husband Henry. We see aher attend a Support Group for the women who have lost their spouses at the beginning, but it does nothing for her. She is finally able to accept her huge loss in an unexpected way when she operates on this sweet old guy and when she goes to tell the good news to his wife she founds her sitting in the lobby - dead. This breaks her heart so much that she bursts into tears at the toilet and finally accepts one thing to herself - SHE IS A WIDOW, she is that woman.

Another little story I loved was when Callie stayed shocked when Arizona came clean about her past and she basically slept with as about every damn lesbian and "non-lesbian" gal from the hospital. When Callie expressed her concerns to mark he pointed out that Arizona is allowed to have a past just like everyone else does. And that it must be terribly hard for her to see the face of the man who got her wife pregnant with her baby. And I have a feeling Lexie and Mark are gonna get some action, even though he is about to move in with his doctor girlfriend Julia. 8,5/10