Grey's Anatomy

These Arms of Mine

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 28, 2010 on ABC

• Great episode!

Omg Mary was so poor thing. I mean shes so positive and everything about the surgery and then she had to die. I was devastated when i saw that happen, especially after her great performance at the last season's finale. Anyways i love this episode. I was skeptical at first because i was worried it would take the basic elements out of the usual Greys. And yes that did happen. Everything were different but it was refreshing at the same time. In fact, many scenes were pretty hilarious actually. The attendings were trying to look cool and fun and competent on the camera and the chief were trying to show how serious the hospital takes every patient and how much they have achieved so far as a teaching school etc.

Lexi, being the usual Lexi, messy and totally uncool. I couldn't stop laughing whenever I see her stuck at the entrance. Karev's singing were bad but so fun to watch. Such sensitivity.

I love the way they portray Cristina's struggles this week. I have high hopes that shes gonna be back to her usual self in the next 2 episodes. Go Cristina!

I totally didnt see the Torres part coming. I love her in grey's Anatomy. Shes great to watch. Shes funny and they made her character so flexible, taunting other characters in 1 episode and emotional at another. Arizona's leaving was alright and not surprising. I always find that they put her there to help move the storyline along, rather than a strong character by herself. So yeah, all in all, its a great episode for me. But hopefully they don't repeat this. Watching documentary-style Grey's once is fun, twice would just show that they are running out of storyline.
LIFE