Grey's Anatomy

These Ties That Bind

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 13, 2008 on ABC

• Seems I'll be apart from the majority here, but for me this episode was the best one during the fifth season.

Yeah, I know everyone is pissed off with the Denny thing and Izzie going really crazy. I don't like this storyline either. Even though I loved Denny's character and I wish everything had worked some other way around for him an Izzie, still the way it is going on now is a very-very wrong way and I absolutely don't like it. However Izzie and Denny is only one line of this episode and I loved all the others. This episode made me feel like the old Grey's I loved so much is coming back. The inhabitants of the Grey's world are alive again after being asleep for some time and that's great! I enjoyed the most the way people of Grey's expressed their feelings in this episode. Callie mourning over her loss of Hahn, Christina finding out that Her Person has some past that she knows nothing about and even more - this past kicks her out of bed, Owen Hunt trying to stay professional and not to connect with anyone and his loss in this battle with himself. These moments for me make it up for all Denny craziness and, oh, the interns cutting themselves.
LIFE