Grey's Anatomy

These Ties That Bind

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 13, 2008 on ABC

• OMG! Grey's Anatomy is yet to disappoint. This was yet another great episode; it is exactly why I watch this show! Although I must say I'm not a big fan of Mellissa George.

The best part of this episode was when Christina found out about the interns little club… Awkward but funny! Especially when they thought that Lexie was a secret cutter. I felt sorry for Christina when Saddie came into the picture, she got let out of the loop a bit, but I'm sure she won't let it go to heart. Erica let which I am so glad about, she was really starting to get on my nerves and also I think if she stayed she might have said something about the Danny scenario. Speaking of that has Izzie totally lot it or what? I'm really scared for her and a bit nerves as to what might unfold in the next episode. She completely thinks that Danny is real they were kissing and everything. And I wonder what Christina is going to do about the kiss or should I say the lack of kissing that I believe her and Owen should be undertaking. Can't wait for the next episode! I'm sure it won't be a disappointment.