Grey's Anatomy

Two Against One

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 07, 2013 on ABC

• You should be worried

2.5
    This particular episode is really showing the show in it's death throes. The writing is only part of the problem. The camera work is distracting, going to odd places and shifting unnaturally. There seems to be a lack of a director to catch actors who are losing interest in the script or being overly dramatic at really wrong times. Even some of the dramatic lighting and effects seems odd and amateurish. I used to really like this show but if they continue to churn out garbage I will just stop watching..
  • I am slightly worried about first to write review...

I get the impression that people aren't loving Grey's as much as as they used to. I love it. Miranda is being a little annoying. I love Callow but I'm not sure about Arizona. I want Meredith and Christin to be close again but it's one of those things where I can't decide whose side I'm on. Christina was right when she said Meredith bad changed since having a baby and Meredith shouldn't have been angry at Christina for being honest. Meredith was being slightly childish in not sharing her printer but Christina should have asked. I hope they get back on track.
LIFE