Grey's Anatomy

Unaccompanied Minor

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 19, 2011 on ABC

• Made me cry. Not in a "I drop a few tears because it's all so emotional" way but in a gut wrenching "I just wanna sob and sob, okay?" way. It could be described as quiet, but in the best possible way.

Don't know what it was that made this episode as impressive as it was: there wasn't that much happening, still everything happened. It felt like Grey's Anatomy returned to its roots: it was all about the emotion not that much about the action.

And we had had it coming it has been happy day for far too long for the twisted sisters: Meredith and Christina both experience heart break and hard desicions. Though expected it was still in a way a surpise because it was all so sudden. Exepcted was also the oh-so-waited kiss between Teddy and the insurance-husband. Made me cheer, still. It was a long plotted trap I think, but by the time the little girl's mom arrived to the hospital I was gone: weeping on the sofa, hugging what ever reminded me of a safety blanket, think it was a pillow at the time. But it's okay, I like a good cry every now and then. So it was traditional Grey's but still it wasn't. I tried to grasp what made this one different: the script, the way it was shot, the acting but could'nt really find it. The way to describe it that it felt more REAL than anything else before.