Grey's Anatomy

Unaccompanied Minor

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 19, 2011 on ABC

• Season finale? Really?

Don't get me wrong, I used to love this show. I still did during the first 11 episodes of this season. But then they started focusing on Callie's pregnancy and that dumb triangle between her, Arizona and Mark. Then Chief's wife comes in with Alzheimer. Then Callie gets into an accident and they all sing during operation, yes they do have lovely singing voices, but they should have let just Sara Ramirez sing along - that would be way better musical episode.

And when it returned after a month of hiatus with episode 19, I kept waiting for something big to happen. You now like every May. The lesbian wedding came and went. Still not much to talk about. Maybe if it were 10 years ago. Finale was nice, although a little boring. It was different in a way that it did not offer any action like that flawless last year's. The only thing that grabbed my interest enough was the crisis of stable couples like Meredith/Derek and Christina/Owen. And uh-oh Kepner is the cheif of surgery? Huh, I hope the next season will be its last.