Grey's Anatomy

What a Difference a Day Makes

Aired Thursday May 07, 2009 on ABC

• A truly out-standing episode of Grey's Anatomy once again.

This episode was TV perfection, emotional but filled with drama and the odd laughs. Derek and Meredith giving their wedding to Izzie and Alex was so moving, the way Izzie's face lit up when she realised was beautiful. As for the wedding, when Izzie began to slow down and thought she was going to go down, George jumped to her side an walked her down the aisle which was a great way to involve George. I loved the fact that Christina was Izzie's maid of honour - "because you saved my life" - and Meredith being Alex's best man was funny. Alex has never really done/said anything that made me fall in love with him, like the rest of the cast has – until he said his vows, they were the most beautiful, emotional vows ever and I now love each and every character on the show.

I was disappointed that Denny returned because I thought Izzie wasn't going to say anything but the fact she immediately told Bailey (I think it was Bailey) and that she wanted to fight for her right to live was amazing.

I'm extremely pleased with this season and I can't wait to watch the season finale next week – I'm from the UK so it's only just airing :)

Finally Grey's Anatomy is still my #1 favourite show.