Grey's Anatomy

What Have I Done To Deserve This?

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 26, 2006 on ABC

• Great episode! The interns start to take sides after they find out what ahppened between Meredith and Geroge.

This episode was one of the best. We found out what really happened between Mer and George and we see the aftermath. The interns start taking side - mainly Izzy tells Mer flat out that she was wrong in doing what she did.

George finally grows a spine and stands up for himself. Because he is finally over Meredith and she has fallen off the pedistal that she was put on, George can finally start getting on with his life. He even meets a new hot Dr. Torres, who gives him her number. That will definately be interesting.

There was some great intereactions going on with Addison this episode. Hilareous scence between Addison and Bailey after it comes out that karma has lead her to get poison oak on her private bits. This also leads to a great moment between Addison and McDreamy, where they actually act like they are friends, and may have once been in love.

Izzy dismisses Alex as a sex-buddy, as she forgets all about him in order to go on a date with Denny, a patient who needs a heart. Who knows where this will go, but I personally like seeing her ignore Alex for once. And this is all happening while Alex thinks that things are finally going good for him, and that they are seeing each other.

It also surprised me that George anded up on Burke and Cristinas couch. Should make for some great comic relief in the coming episodes if he stays there!
LIFE