Grey's Anatomy

What Have I Done To Deserve This?

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 26, 2006 on ABC

• I felt this was a very good episode, and enjoyed it even though I dreaded it for a week.

Personally, I feel just horrible for George, Meredith fell of the pedestal that he had her on, and Meredith should be considered a bitca for what she did to George. However, I do believe George is a fighter and he will get back on his feet, and find someone else maybe Cally or Olivia. I think George will eventually get over and forgive Meredith, and down the road they will become friends. I don't think George will ever see Meredith in the same way again as he did before the incident. He may forgive her before the others, because he is such a nice and empathetic person. I too loved the fact he did the narration, because I think it was appropriate, and brings a different perspective to the viewers. I think that George thinks that what happened to him with Meredith is karmic retribution for what he did to Olivia earlier. (If that's the case, I hope that I don't fall down the stairs because I kind of chuckled when he fell, but that was typical George. )

I also feel bad for Meredith, and maybe this is the wake-up call she needs to get off the downward path that she is on. I do think sleeping with George will be rock bottom for her, meaning being with George was horrible, but how she acted during sleeping with George was rock bottom. I hope this incident makes her realize that her life is going downhill, and she can't treat the people around her like that. I do believe she will redeemed because she is a good person somewhere. I don't know how she will be redeemed, but she will.

Maybe George should never have sex again, because the last two times he had sex, he got syphilis and then what happened with Meredith, he should be celibate from now on.

I also felt bad for Alex for Izzie blowing him off for Denny, who is a great guy, but Alex is a great match for Izzie and does care for him.

I really enjoyed the episode even though I was dreading it because I did not want to see George hurt, and I knew it was going to happen.