Grey's Anatomy

Yesterday

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 19, 2006 on ABC

• Brilliant episode. However, I am disturbed on so many levels.

I thought that the episode was absolutely brilliant, hilarious, and well written… except for the last 2 minutes. Don’t misunderstand me… I LOVE George. He is BY FAR my favorite character. But he and Meredith do not belong together… it is just so… WRONG. Sort of like when Joey and Rachael got together on Friends... WRONG. I mean, I actually felt disturbed watching Meredith take George's shirt off and such - not because I think George is not good looking, I would totally want him as a boyfriend, but because the two of them together is just... weird. And moreover, I really do want George to be happy, but not with Meredith. And now he’s going to get hurt because she was obviously taking advantage of him, and I really don’t want George to get hurt. Also, I want Meredith to be with Derek. But now not only has she made her and George’s relationship beyond complicated… she has made her relationship with everyone else more complicated, and she is screwing up her chances with Derek. WHAT a fool.

Regarding Burke and Christina… their relationship is fantastic and I’m oh so happy for them.

Now what can I say about Mcsteamy? I was in love with him when he was on Charmed and now it’s just REALLY hard for me to hate him. In fact, I don’t really have a reason to hate him. Besides the fact that he is just… incredible to look at, he has come to Seattle to take stupid Addison back to NY. Thank God. And then finally Derek and Meredith can be together. Yet now Meredith has gone and screwed this all up with George... literally. If I could, I would slap her.

Izzy and Alex… very cute. I’m thrilled they are having wild and fun sex. In fact, I’m a little jealous. Also a little jealous of the orgasm girl. That was pretty damn cool.

On a side note: I really don’t think Addison is that hot and I don’t understand how she was able to get two such gorgeous and sizzlingly amazing hot doctors in her life. WAY unfair.