Grimm

Bad Moon Rising

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Aug 27, 2012 on NBC

• My first episode of Grimm and it was great

This was my first episode of Grimm and I really don't know why but mainly because I have only so much time for TV. That said, Grimm would definitely fit well with my likes of supernatural shows and scifi/horror shows. I don't know what a regular watcher would consider the best episode to start with but this seemed very good. Being a big fan of the classic Universal monsters this werewolf/coyote centered episode with apparently some actual background to it was fun. I still don't know exactly what a "Grimm" is but apparently it is a person with a special ability to detect monsters under the surface of seemingly normal people. Nick seemed perfectly in character for the part and I enjoyed seeing his partner and what apparently had happened to him in previous episodes. The story line was quite intriguing and moved at a nice pace. The way the detectives tracked down what was going on was actually quite realistic but fit perfectly into the story. All said, I'll be back for more based on this episode.
TNT