A Grimm Community
Friday 8:00 PM on NBC (Returning Fall 2016)
In the Realm of Grimm there are several types of couples; there's the antagonistic couple represented by Captain Renard & Adalind, the power couple represented by Adalind & his brother, the collaborative couple between Monroe & Rosalee, the main couple of Nick & Juliette and the impossible one (Juliette & the Captain).

They may not be the focus of the plot, but they do balance the story, their weaknesses and strenghts are the motivation behind the characters and, for the most part, what makes wesen actually look like human.

So, which one is your favorite couple? Which one do you think should break up? Which ones do you feel may actually have a future? And, has there ever been anything more adorable than Rosalee & Monroe?

poll

Comments (47)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Adalind and Nick !!!!!!
Flag
Alzo known as mom and dad by Diana's baby brother or sister.
Flag
rosalee and monroe is the best but i also ship nick & adalind they have chemistry unlike with juliette im afraid
Flag
I voted for Monroe and Rosalee, even though it felt strange to not be voting for a pairing involving the actual protagonist. Plus, I usually go for sizzling pairs on TV, and Monroe and Rosalee are much more on the "sweet" side. But they're definitely the best option there.

But Nick and Juliette... don't get me wrong, she's getting a lot better. She'd pretty-much have to - that's the only way she could go. And, although the screen doesn't exactly sizzle when they're on, they do have a certain degree of chemistry. :}

But I agree with the person below, who said that Nick would be best with a Wesen. Best for us (the viewers), I mean. :) I loved the chemistry in every episode that involved any Wesen coming onto Nick. :) The dragon lady, the Musai, even Adalind. Even discounting Nick's actor's work... there's just something about the Grimm mythos that makes any Grimm/Wesen interaction that much more compelling. And if it were romantic, and evenly-balanced... that has a lot of potential to become a really, really great onscreen relationship.
Flag
Rosalee & Monroe are the cutest thing ever!!!
Flag
Nick and Juliette's relationship was the most frustrating thing about season 2.
Flag
Rosalee and Monroe, for a great chemistry. Nick and Juliette do not come even close
Flag
Sigh. I was hoping the Grimm review and comments would have been on other aspects of the show rather than the romances, but yeah it's a slam dunk for Monroe-Rosalee. They do have good chemistry and it's well cast.
Good to have Grimm back
Flag
My bad. I see there was a recap put up earlier. Team Monroe-Rosalee FTW
Flag
There are several other subjects in the Discussions section, one just has to check them out.
Flag
Oh, and I really want Renard to find someone (not any of the characters we know already) because I love him and he's hot and he's French.
Flag
It doesn't seem like Renard has any problems to find someone, problem is the ones he has found are already taken (Juliette, Adalind, that married wesen working for the royals, etc.)
Flag
Well he was never really into Juliette since it was all a spell....Adalind is just using him and I don't remember the other wesen?
Flag
It was the blonde one that wasn't Adalind's mom, but he wasn't into her either (or Adalind's mom for that matter).

I don't think Renard would've known what it was like to be into someone if it weren't because of Juliette and the spell. He's way too guarded for a fairytale Prince.
Flag
Unlike a lot of you, I have nothing against Nick and Juliette, I think they're adorable and Juliette is perfectly lovely. But Rosalee and Monroe are just hands down AWESOME, and adorable, and just the perfect couple.
Flag
never have i seen on television a more boring couple than Nick/Juliette, so yeah, Rosalee/Monroe FTW.
Flag
Try the "Once Upon a Time" ones; Juliette and Nick may have their issues, but lack of build-up is not one of them.

It actually feels like a pay off whenever one of them slaps someone on the other's behalf, moves out of the house, or plans a date night, etc.
Flag
Monrosalee is the best couple, hands down. Those two have awesome chemistry and are just so cute together.
Flag
It's so rare to find a couple on TV that could be endearing and sexy the way Rosalee and Monroe can.
Flag
It is rare but they are totally pulling it off.
Flag
Rosalee and Monroe of course the other couples are either strange (Juliette/Renard) or boring (Nick/Juliette).
Flag
Nick and Juliette aren't that boring after Captain Renard, sometimes strange is a good thing when it comes from a third party.
Flag
Never like Juliette. Such bad casting.
Flag
I used to feel the same way about Adalind because I saw her as way too sweet for a femme fatale role but, somehow, she sold it (with not one but two brothers!).
Flag
She looks pretty damn evil to me since the beginning. About Juliette, she just can't act. Period. At least Adaline is a good actress. Juliette is like the kirsten steward on TV
Flag
Adalind was too much of a girl-next-door for me to see her as an actual villain, the cast against type paid off in the end but it was a total surprise IMO.
Flag
A single Nick would open up some interesting possibilities, particularly with the female wessen he regularly comes into close contact with. After all, in the wesen world a Grimm is the ultimate bad boy, even if he is sweet and polite and not swinging a club at your head. In season one, Nick and the fire dancer ("dragonfurer" or something like that) had an interesting tussle which could have gone somewhere if Nick weren't devoted to Juliette and the fire dancer wasn't intent upon killing him. And think of Nick and Adalind, and Nick and Monroe's old flame. Definitely some fire in those relationships. Nick's too white bread to have a white bread partner. He needs a touch of evil to draw out his character.

Juliette's new found affection for Nick is probably guilt as much as anything else. If they broke up, but she continued working with the ever-widening circle of Grimmettes as their vetrinary surgeon ... voila! Instant, edgy conflict.
Flag
I agree nick has a dark side with was explored in the season 2 opening but that was just a taste, he would be great with someone with a Wessen who has some fire and spunk with some darkness but is good at heart.
Flag
The only way I could picture them in each other's lives after a break up its if either Juliette or Nick start dating someone from their social circle. Since Rosalee and Monroe are taken, I don't see how that's going to happen.
Flag
I love nick but Juliette isn't suited for him there's no real spark there, where Monroe and Rosalee are a great couple. Fingers crossed something happens between nick and Juliette that he can find someone with some fire.
Flag
Sometimes it does feel like the problem is not Juliette, but the Juliette and Nick pairing itself.
Flag
Maybe I could never put my finger on why it just didn't work. I don't mind Juliette just her with nick
Flag
Follow this Show
Members
  • 8:00 pm
    500 Questions
    NEW
    ABC