A Grimm Community
Friday 8:00 PM on NBC (Returning Fall 2016)

Grimm cocreator David Greenwalt has recruited his former Angel charge Alexis Denisof to join the NBC thriller's Season 3 cast for an arc, TVLine has confirmed. RELATED | Details on Grimm‘s ‘Dangero...

TVLine

Comments (5)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I like the Royal plot, but I wish it was brought up more often. Last season things happened so sporadically with that plot that I would forget what all had been going on. I wish that, instead of including a little bit of Juliette's memory storyline in every episode, they had included a little bit of the Royal plot in every episode.
Flag
Good point, I used to see the two plots as the same thing at the beginning because exposing one meant to expose the other. But, when I think about it, the Prince in Portland had nothing to so with Juliette's problem, so the Royal plot went to the background in the long run.
Flag
To be honest, I had lost interest in the Royal plot after the mid season hiatus last year. But this cousin changes the Prince in Portland theme in new and intriguing ways.
Flag
That's a pretty amazing cast interview in the link. Cindy Lou Wu! I love it. I'm excited about the rescue of zombie-Nick story, but I'm also glad to hear it will be wrapped up quickly. And I had no idea about the wedding tease.

As for Denisof, really there's nothing that's not better for his involvement. I'm also glad that Grimm will be expanding the world among the European royal families.
Flag
He does look like Renard's cousin.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members