We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

A Grimm Community
Friday 8:00 PM on NBC
One Grimm, two Princes, seven Royal Houses. In the realm of this show it is a recipe for disaster, especially when a Baron is involved.

As the ranking officer, the Prince in Portland was powerless to stop the most dangerous member of the Viena Royal family, or to foreseen the consequences of his half-brother's arrival until the Grimm was stuck in a box.

As if one bastard was not enough, Adalind is carrying royal blood, something truly dangerous for her own integrity so far, which shed some light as to the kind of sacrifices the parents of Captain Renard must have endured to make sure he would reach adulthood.

The only question is: which brother is the father of Adalind's child, Eric or Sean.

poll

Comments (2)
Submit
I really would to see more time devoted for the Royals' storyline next season (which I might have said before lol). We had more of it in Season 2, but I felt like it was just bits and pieces - I still feel like I have an incomplete picture of how the Royals work, exactly, as well as how the Verrat and the resistance all tie in. Possibly I'm just forgetting stuff, but anyhow. I'm kind of hoping there's going to be a big focus on the Royals next season. It seems like there could be, what with Adalind's storyline and the introduction of a new Royal character (I'm assuming Alexis Denisof's character is going to be a Royal).
Flag
Problem is that most of what we've learned so far came from fairytales: the power of royal blood, a Prince's kiss to wake up the Slepping Beauty, the life of a King's son threaten by his stepmother, etc.

I would like to hear the perspective of someone who's not in the resistance, or even someone who tried to kill the Captain as a child because he was half-human.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members