A Grimm Community
Friday 8:00 PM on NBC (Returning Fall 2016)
In the promo clip for Jan. 3rd, Juliette appears to be taking on a Wesen in her kitchen and not only holding her own, but talking trash. Now I'm gonna hypothesize that the show is really going to have Juliette be a Grimm as well. I don't have much to go on for this besides the promo except, 1) She is a crack shot, with literally no training/or lied about being trained to Nick (much less likely). It hasn't been discussed in show, but Nick appears to have the BtVS slayer ability of being skilled with weapons instinctively without training 2) Throughout first & second seasons there were mentions of a branch of the Grimm family living in Spain. Juliette was raised by a grandparent (mother?) in Spain. No mention of her parents in any episode. Tenuous I know 3) When not being actively hexed, she didn't have that huge a problem with Wesen Volging. Nick may have thought he was going mad, but he did not have the sheer terror that many others do when confronted at first like Hank or countless victims 4) If she's suddenly a Grimm then either a parent/aunt/uncle dies or, one of Nick's lovely new powers is to create Grimms with his blood, which Juliette ingested to remove the obsession with Renard.

Food for speculation until next episode.
8 Comments
Comments (8)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
She kicked that guys ass this season is giving me hope that she is actually usefull and not just In the way of nicks potential
Flag
Aahhhh!! She totally went toe to toe with a Klaustreich and it was never. mentioned. again. What, what, what!!? Even if I'm wrong and she's got a baby Grimm on board or took advanced self-defense classes in Starling city, I would at least like the show to acknowledge that she's now a bamf. What gives?
Flag
Hmmm, interesting. I had just been thinking she joined the same self defense class that Laurel did on Arrow since even though Juliette has become a lot more fun since she has gotten involved, they might have noticed that when we see scenes like that on Arrow, we like Laurel a little more. So, this was just the writers covering themselves in case her investigative, geeky style wasn't going over well (which in my opinion it is and weirdly making me like Nick more that this is type of girl he goes for).

I am interested in the Grimm angle though, I mean, girls are supposed to mature into them faster than boys, but, you wonder how much that lady whose name is slipping my mind that Juliette knows has been suspecting something more about her. But I have doubts about it though just because she is probably as likely to see freaked out people as Nick was (I personally am a basketcase when I go to the vet, like enough that the vet doesn't think I am doing my cat any good)
Flag
Or maybe it was a dream sequence... Speculation begets more of the same.
Flag
I agree with ionee24... looks like there might be a continuation of the Grimm line in the works. :) Either that, or she's possessed. Or maybe you're onto something with the idea that people who ingest Grimm blood end up more than regular Kehrseite. But I think it's the first thing - my first guess would be that Juliette is pregnant with Nick's child.

As for her not having as huge a problem as Hank did with Wesen Woge-ing... everybody responds to shock differently. Plus, keep in mind that Juliette had it explained to her in advance, the one time she ever saw a Woge (when Bud, Rosalee, and Monroe showed it to her). And she asked to have it revealed to her. As opposed to Hank, who spent months thinking he was going crazy, after his first experience with a fully-Woge'd Wesen... when a Blutbad knocked him down in the woods.
Flag
I think it was Nick's mom or his aunt that said girls react better, faster and sooner than boys: while is no wonder Juliette reacted better to woge, if she would've been a grimm she would've known earlier than Nick, like his mom and his aunt did.
Flag
I think its as simple as Juliette being pregnant with a little Grimm of her own.

The next generation of Royals is being carried to term as we speak, it stands to reason the next generation of Grimms would soon follow (Renard and Nick are about the same age too).
Flag
That totally makes sense.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members