Grimm

Danse Macabre

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Dec 08, 2011 on NBC

• Rats!

This one was quite watchable, and would have been more so if there hadn't been so many guest actors running around everywhere. There was definitely some character and plot development, which was badly neede, but it was overshadowed somewhat by the sheer glut of humanity all over the place.

I like the whole Pied Piper theme; a familiar story to all of us, and they certainly had plenty of CGI rats running around. The lovely music by the violinists was nice to hear and I admit to a chuckle when I heard Monroe talk about playing the cello.

I didn't feel that much was actually resolved in this one, so I hope it winds up a little better next time.
  • Danse Macabre

Danse Macabre was a perfect episode of Grimm and I really enjoyed watching this episode because it was very entertaining, had the authentic feel the series has established with these stories, and really great acting. The story was based of the Pied Piper and it was a pretty interesting reinterpretation of the story. It was cool to see a new type of creature. I liked how the refrigerator repairman came back in the end and made Nick's girlfriend suspicious perhaps, that there may be more to Nick than she knows and I can't wait to see how this all plays out. Ms. Shade also seems to be manipulating Hank. I look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!!!