Eyes of the Beholder

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jan 10, 2014 on NBC

• Best fight sequence ever!

Loved this episode, mostly for the hilarious and awesome Juliette fight scene. Really funny the way that Nick got knocked down so quickly by the ass hat husband but it was even funnier when Juliette and her friend Alisha proceeded to kick the crap out of said ass hat husband. Laugh out loud funny when Juliette jumped on the guys back, pulled his hair, boxed his ears, clocked him with a frying pan and kicked him in the balls! By the time Juliette and her friend Alisha were done it was a toss up who the ass hat husband was more afraid of.... the Grimm or the rightfully vengeful females!
  • Juliette's fight scene wasnt "awesome", it was unrealistically humorous...

Im a fan of Grimm but come on, that scene was a mockery. I don't even know where to begin, it was just so unrealistic & cheesy! You people are so gullible if you took that seriously. Unless of course Juliette became a UFC fighter over night? And Nick (who actually is tough) gets knocked out way too easy for way too long by the same guy who gets beat up by Juliette.

The episode was going really well until that Power Ranger crap happened. GET REAL.
  • Go Juliette!!

Awesome episode where Juliette kicks some wife beating vessen butt!!
  • Juliette Kicks Butt

I love Grimm soo much and this episode just made me love it more. Juliette and Zuri fighting the husband was so awesome and maybe Nick did "go down too easy for too long" but it was a great character moment for Juliette so it was worth it. This was just such an awesome episode :)
  • "I'm not impress!" ... I'm impress

I give this a 9 just purely for the fight scene and the way they kick that jerk balls in. Just seem Nick went down 2 easy and for 2 long
  • eyes of the Beholder

this was at fantastic season starter .

would love to see more of Ray The Restaurant Owner.

Great casting call..... maybe Mr. Mather (Jay) who played Ray can be in more upcoming episode's.