Grimm Forums

Friday 9:00 PM on NBCBetween Seasons

2x02 the kiss

jack756

[1]Aug 27, 2012
    • level: 14

so im making an effort to do it.i know alot of fans want to discuss this ep.so here it goes.discuss 2x02 the kiss here

Edited on 08/27/2012 9:17pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jack756

[2]Aug 27, 2012
    • level: 14

the kiss what can i say about that ep.it was good.

the coins-okay fans are losing focus.the coins arent that important.it just a power bust.in human hands they go crazy from holding the coins example hank when he had them.wessens want the coins b/c it makes them stronger and more powerful than what they are.grimms are not affect by this coins.grimms suppose to protect them from humans b/c last thing they need is crazy humans.and they dont need wessens to have them for obvious reasons.so im glad the moma took them to where ever she took them.

the tralor-does anyone feel as if its getting to safe.meaning soon the writers gone have some wessen break into it.i just get that feeling something like thats gone happen soon.i hope not b/c nick would be messed up.but from a viewer stand point it could be nice to see.

the captain-i knew he was a wessen.he just being hiding his form b/c he has control of his emotions.and from what im seeing of the show.a wessen that can control their emotions must be pretty powerful.and his face didnt just turned his entire body was bout to change.even though it was the potion.his form was fighting the potion.never seen a wessen enite body do that(only bigfoot lol)

and let me comment on the part when the witch said your barely human.some fans took that his half human,but i took that has he is more wessen than anything else meaning there almost no trace of human in him.the part that very unclear is what he wants with nick besides those coins.what he really wants.whatever it is his surely taking his time and he couldnt afford for juliet to die and nick quiet the force.soon its gone be a full on nick vs the captian fight.which is gone be where the captain meets his end.it probbley will be at the end of season 2.

juliet-its gone be very intersting to see how she remembers things.and can anyone see love traingle between her,nick and the captain.it gone be i dont know wired seeing how she gone love the man that woke her up which is the captain.nick gone fine that wired she loves the captian.if he has any kind of sense.only the prince could wake her up.so if juliet love lusting after the captain.he should know the captain the wessen prince.i just hope nick not slow.

hank-im really liking him.im glad he trust nick.i thinks its time for nick to tell hank his secret.i think he'll handle it better than juliet consdeiring he hasnt blown out hsi brains from last season lol from seeing monroe as a wolf

rosalle-can i say i love her.she like the willow from buffy.shes the magic girl that helps nick out.i love how she was talking to nick moma as if she wasnt scarde of her.i love when rosalle hug the moma it was wired but a nice moment

monroe- was totally afraid of nick moma.which made for funny moments.im glad the mama is seeing that not all wessen are bad.

rosalle and monroe-why havent they got together yet.they make a good couple unless the writers are planning to bring monroe ex girlfriend back.she was on the big bad wolves ep.if she show back up.can you say tension between her and rosalle.that character would show fans a different side of rosalle we havent yet to see.

the mama-she is a total badass.i just love her.but is it me.when the mome told nick dont leave the ppl you love.and then when she left.did anyone feel like she didnt really go.i dont think she gone leave nick mostly b/c its her son and now since she know a prince is in portalnd.i dont think she have any real plans of leaving for real. but the end when her and nick had that moment that was so sweet.it made me feel when she comes back.she gone die.if she dies i can see her dying trying to protect her son from the captain.

and i think the captian gone kill her for getting in her way.why am i getting so attached to the mama.i just love her.i guess its b/c there no strong female character like her on the show.i mean rosalle nice but not strong.she just sweet not tough.love the mama

and can i say why dont the other grimms come out of hiding and help nick destory all the royals and wessens.im sick of nick and his family being the only ones not scarde of doing their duty.they need a break.then again im so against.can you see nick helping a bunch of grimms like buffy trying to help slayers.nick would get kick out his own house and ill probbley break the tv.

Edited on 08/27/2012 9:17pm
    Edited 2 total times.

chaos_789

[3]Aug 28, 2012
    • level: 2
    I would like to see the captain fully transform at some point, I know he must be really powerful, one thing I don`t get, why didn`t he ever transform and do something when he was alone and his life was in danger. Like with the dragon tongue guy, who beat the captain up. I suppose he didn`t want to risk nick finding out.

The captains objectives are still unknown, his family wants to kill the grimm, but the captain is preventing that, even in this episode when he was one the phone, they warned him not to interfere in them killing the grimm. So I do wonder what he is truly up to.

About you thinking Nick may kill the captain at the end of the season, I don`t think it would happen, not yet at least. The captain is a cool character, I wouldn`t want to see him leave the show, plus once Nick finds out that the captain is a prince, and he knows that a Prince in portland saved Juliet, I don`t think Nick would find a reason to fight him, unless something else happens. Nick met good creatures before, he could think the captain is on his side. The captain is good at hiding his true nature.

eric770

[4]Aug 31, 2012
    • level: 4
    I see the entire love triangle thing happening and the prospect of it annoys me. It is as if the tv powers that be see no viable story in putting two characters together that love each other, well not without letting them go through season after season of meaningless plots with fill in love interest (see Bones, Castle, NCIS). While they may believe themselves to be smart by taking away her memory and thus keeping his secret safe from her as well as setting up potential story arcs with the proposed love triangle (hate it by the way), I feel that this move made much of the hyped revelation of finally knowing his secret seem like wasted time. If they continue to be too clever with plot twists such as these I may have a memory lapse of my own and forget why I started watching this show in the first place.