Grimm Forums

Friday 9:00 PM on NBCBetween Seasons

Official Season 2+ News Spoilers, Speculation etc. thread possible spoilers)

Gislef

[1]May 19, 2012
    • level: 100
    Please direct all news, off-site polls, spoilers, speculations for season 2+ in this thread.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jack756

[2]Jun 5, 2012
    • level: 14

so david gave an interview a couple of days ago in london.its on youtube.

anyway david said they are already filming and david already done read the first 2 scripts and david says his characternick is more of a grimm in seaosn 2 and season 2 is very dark.

he said he cant wait for fans to see it.

just thought i should sure that.

just go on youtube.com and type in daivd ginloti(however you spell his alst name)talks about season 2

Gislef

[3]Jun 14, 2012
    • level: 100
    So apparently there will be an "advance season premiere" of the 2nd season kickoff episode on Monday, 8/13, at 10/9 central.

And then it will go back to Fridays with the second episode airing September 14, in the normal Friday timeslot.

jack756

[4]Jun 29, 2012
    jack756 wrote:

anyway david said they are already filming and david already done read the first 2 scripts and david says his characternick is more of a grimm in seaosn 2 and season 2 is very dark.

just go on youtube.com and type in daivd ginloti(however you spell his alst name)talks about season 2

heres more spoilers

on tvline.com i think the creators gave a interview and gave us alot of insent on seaosn 2.

1.the 2nd season will divine way more into the mythology of grimm with the mother being back.i cant wait to see how she respons to nick befreind wessons.lool thats gone be so insteritng to see.

2.there will be a big bad for season 2 and its not the captain.apparently its a beast eaten people,killing machine.sounds intersting.

3.in first couple of eps.we learn everythign aboutt he captain and whether or not his really evil.i never thought of the captain being good.maybe the creators tryingt o thorw us off lol nice try tho

4.the season premire picks up right after the finale.so it goes to the scene with nick and his mom.

5.a new charaters is joing the cast.his name is jason something.i think his suppose to the captain brother.

6.i will come back and write the adrress down so you guys can read the interview yourself.

grimm needs to hurry up...

jack756

[5]Jun 29, 2012
    jack756 wrote:
    jack756 wrote:

heres more spoilers

on tvline.com i think the creators gave a interview and gave us alot of insent on seaosn 2.

1.the 2nd season will divine way more into the mythology of grimm with the mother being back.i cant wait to see how she respons to nick befreind wessons.lool thats gone be so insteritng to see.

2.there will be a big bad for season 2 and its not the captain.apparently its a beast eaten people,killing machine.sounds intersting.

3.in first couple of eps.we learn everythign aboutt he captain and whether or not his really evil.i never thought of the captain being good.maybe the creators tryingt o thorw us off lol nice try tho

4.the season premire picks up right after the finale.so it goes to the scene with nick and his mom.

5.a new charaters is joing the cast.his name is jason something.i think his suppose to the captain brother.

6.i will come back and write the adrress down so you guys can read the interview yourself.

grimm needs to hurry up...
    heres the site i got the info from

http://tvline.com/2012/05/21/grimm-season-2-spoilers/

Dewbak75

[6]Jul 11, 2012
    • level: 18

jack756 wrote:

They also promoted Bree Turner(who plays Rosalee) to series regular for Season 2, so we'll be seeing more of her. I'm definitely pleased by this news, she was a good addition to the show.

MorganJanes

[7]Jul 24, 2012
    • level: 1

Here is the list of spoilers I know about for season 2

Episode 1-2: Bad Teeth

We are introduced to the season 2 big bad, a saber-tooth creature, a picture can be found at (www.tvfanatic.com/2012/07/grimm-season-2-scoop-meet-the-big-bad) A sneak peek video is available also (www.multipleversesvault.com/2012/07/24/grimm-season-2-comic-con-spoiler-video)

Episode 3: Into The Woods

This will be a very 'Hank centered' episode. We will meet a group of Coyotl (Coyote like creatures) at least one of whom knows Hank from the past (sound like they grew up together). These Coyotl apparently were involved with Gangs in the past.

Episode 4: Quill

This episode will include a porcupine like creature.

Episode 5: The Good Shepard

Will be about a local church called 'the good shepard' and it's new minister and his female assistant who is a Seelengut or sheep-like creature.

Episode 6: Name unknown

We know about two guest roles for this episode 1 a woman named Mia who knows the Captain and had an English of French accent will appear as well as 2 a man named Abbok who is very tall, a Konigschlange or Cobra-like creature and who hires killers for his clients.

MOSTCAPABLEONE

[8]Aug 6, 2012
    • level: 13
    MorganJanes wrote:

Here is the list of spoilers I know about for season 2

Episode 1-2: Bad Teeth

We are introduced to the season 2 big bad, a saber-tooth creature, a picture can be found at (www.tvfanatic.com/2012/07/grimm-season-2-scoop-meet-the-big-bad) A sneak peek video is available also (www.multipleversesvault.com/2012/07/24/grimm-season-2-comic-con-spoiler-video)

Episode 3: Into The Woods

This will be a very 'Hank centered' episode. We will meet a group of Coyotl (Coyote like creatures) at least one of whom knows Hank from the past (sound like they grew up together). These Coyotl apparently were involved with Gangs in the past.

Episode 4: Quill

This episode will include a porcupine like creature.

Episode 5: The Good Shepard

Will be about a local church called 'the good shepard' and it's new minister and his female assistant who is a Seelengut or sheep-like creature.

Episode 6: Name unknown

We know about two guest roles for this episode 1 a woman named Mia who knows the Captain and had an English of French accent will appear as well as 2 a man named Abbok who is very tall, a Konigschlange or Cobra-like creature and who hires killers for his clients.

Thanks!

Clurichaun

[9]Sep 25, 2012
    • level: 2

Claire Coffee, who plays the Hexenbiest Adalind, has been promoted to a series regular according to http://www.deadline.com/2012/09/claire-coffee-upped-to-regular-on-grimm.

ionee24

[10]Nov 4, 2012
    • level: 32
    Dewbak75 wrote:
    They also promoted Bree Turner(who plays Rosalee) to series regular for Season 2, so we'll be seeing more of her. I'm definitely pleased by this news, she was a good addition to the show.

This may be good for Monroe, I think she adds awhole lot more to his character than a simple girlfriend.

ionee24

[11]Nov 17, 2012
    And she's coming back right after ethe hiatus!!!

(check the 2013 promo, Rosalee is in it).

Dec1964

[12]Apr 6, 2013
    • level: 33

I thought Nick's mother never left Portland or did i miss an episode.

ilee1990

[13]Apr 6, 2013
    • level: 10

Dec1964 wrote:

I thought Nick's mother never left Portland or did i miss an episode.

We don't know where she went. Nick dropped her off at the station and she ducked out and stole a car. It is not know where she really went or what her real intentions for those coins are.

Dec1964

[14]May 1, 2013
    • level: 33

I hope she makes an appearance before the end of season - 2.

ionee24

[15]May 16, 2013
    I don't care if she appears or not, I think its enough for me to know she's still alive and well (which is more than I could say for Adalind's mother).