Grimm Forums

Friday 9:00 PM on NBCIn Season

Official Season 3+ News Spoilers, Speculation etc. thread possible spoilers)

Gislef

[1]May 22, 2013
    • level: 100
    Please direct all news, off-site polls, spoilers, speculations for season 3+ in this thread.

If it has anything to do about an episode that hasn't aired yet, it would go here.

Thanks!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Sci-FiLover22

[2]May 22, 2013
    • level: 3

first one yes

Sci-FiLover22

[3]May 22, 2013

for season 3 this is what i think gone happen.

1.nick is basically a zombie now.i wonder how dangerous nick gonna be now.i mean an evil grimm gotta be hard to defeat.this should mean at least the beginning part of season 3 will be very dark.

2.juliette i think she can be handy.shes gonna be good part of nick inner circle.shes more likable to me now since shes not running away in her other scene.her vet skills could be come in handy.i think she be a good part of the team.

3.wu needs to stay in the dark.its better that way.its too many people and wesen now in nick inner circle.wu needs to be how elisa on charmed was.keep him in the dark.his more funnier that way.bringing wu into the circle not a good ideal.

4.mama nick is will probbley be coming back.she might see her son overseas and go all crazy grimm.we all know shes the kind of grimm wesen talks about and tell stories about.hell she tried to kill monroe and rosalee lol but she didnt b/c she saw not all wesens are bad like how nick see them. so i think mama nick will return to save nick but probbley only to die.

5.monroe/rosalee will become more romantic duh lol

6.hank have no clue

7.ald will get her powers back and get revenge on nick for taking her powers and revenge on nick mom for killing her mom.but if i was ald i would let it go b/c if nick can take her powers away once he can do it again.if he can do it im sure his mom can as well.ald as she has her powers need to do evil things to nick from a distance but that aint ald style thats why i like her so much as a villian.

thats what i think will happen next season.

and the thing i want more is more fight scenes.

Edited on 05/22/2013 9:39am

Taccado

[4]May 22, 2013
    • level: 19

Made this, but could not post it in the review for the season 2 finale, as requested by one user, so I'm putting it here:

Explanation? Rosalee has been giving Juliette some mean looks lately. Didn't help that Juliette has a big mouth.

syb72101

[5]May 24, 2013
    • level: 4

This is what I think will happen in Season 3, based off of some theories:

1. Nick's Mom will somehow be brought back into the picture, most likely to pick up Nick (in whatever state he's in) wherever he wakes up, and go all Grimm on anybody who gets in her way (or, of course, Nick's inner circle could just set up some super cool international rescue plan.)

2. Nick and Juliette's relationship will definitely start to mend greatly, no matter how hard others wish Nick had someone else. Let's also hope that Monrosalee makes it through the season. As Grimm has shown us, there's a lot of friction between this show and relationships.

3. Adalind will have some kind of issue with her baby. Whether its going to be birth, morning sickness or an assassination attempt, something WILL happen to that poor baby.

So, what do you think? This is my first forum post! Thank you! Smile

PowerSurgeZ

[6]May 24, 2013
    • level: 1
    Few sources indicate:

Juliette get Hexenbiest powers instead of Adalind.

Taccado

[7]May 26, 2013
    • level: 19
    PowerSurgeZ wrote:
    Few sources indicate:

Juliette get Hexenbiest powers instead of Adalind.

Oooh, sounds exciting. But which are these "sources"? Could you give a few names so that I could go there and quench my thirst for rumours, gossip and possible spoilers.

Sci-FiLover22

[8]Dec 6, 2013

now i love monroe and rosalee but im not one of those fans who think they gone stay together the entire time on grimm.(now i didnt mention nick and juliette because they been apart already which was drag out 2 longi think.)

i mean first of all if a love story is to lovey dovey the writers will change it b/c it gets boring kinda of fast.

second the writers who wrote buffy and angel are writing this show grimm.anyhow anyone who seen buffy or angel knows how the love stories are on there.they are really good,intense and then the writers break them up and you go all crazy.

my thing is do anyone else besides me isstarting to see problems going into monroe and rosallee relationship already?

sorry 4 spelling once again.i dont be feeling like hitting spell check.ikr im lazy