Grimm Forums

Friday 9:00 PM on NBCIn Season

Which one is your favorite character and why?

ionee24

[1]Aug 9, 2013
    • level: 32

I thought this could be a good topic for a large ensamble cast Of course Nick is still the lead hero, but the idea is to pick the characters that works for you and share the reason why he/she is your favorite.

For example, Rosalee is one of my favorites because she's a wesen with a normal job but, more important, she's neither a cop nor a criminal which bring a unique perspective to the Grimm verse.

So, which one is your favorite, wesen or human.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Sci-FiLover22

[2]Aug 10, 2013
    • level: 3

nick

we know his the main character ,the hero,i like nick because

1.his always putting others before himself (ex:like him trying to save hank),

2.nick also he finally accepted his role as a grimm and he thinks more like a grimm than cop now(.for example the last ep of s2.many fans complain why didnt nick just shot the zombie man.and i was like well his a grimm,grimm dont use guns to fight wessens thats like asking buffy why didnt you use a gun to kill the vampire.)

3.nick also think on his feet and is not afraid to jump into any fight(ex:at the end of s1 when he fought that wessen who was said to be inviscble)

4..nick also seem like a nice person to be around..

so for me its nick

Edited on 08/10/2013 9:28pm

JamesNickerso1

[3]Sep 2, 2013
    • level: 1

I can't pick just one favourite, it has to be a team pick, and that team is Monroe and Rosalee ... the chemistry between these two wonderfully talented people is mind blowing and causes 99.9% of the viewing audience to fall head over heels in love with them ... It's my opinion that the show would suffer tremendously and have less value to the faithful fans, now that we have seen the quality that these two wonderful actors bring to the series ... I forward a plea to the writers ...Please never change this very delicate and charming relationship ... it is more than enduring and keeps the viewership strong ...

saphicwitch

[4]Nov 15, 2013
    One of the reasons I love this show (aside from the supernatural/mythological theme) is the ensemble feel of the cast, especially as the seasons progress. However, I have always been a big fan of Monroe's. He's a very complex individual. He's not a typical Blutbad, and seems to endeavor to better himself and go beyond his baser instincts. He's loyal, and a veritable font of information, and a very quirky character. I also quite enjoy Rosalee because she has a lot of helpful information (in a different way that Monroe) and her expertise is frequently more helpful than brute strength would be.

My final 'favorite' is Renard. I've liked him from the beginning as well, even when it was unclear exactly what was going on with him and where he stood in regards to Nick. I find the complexity of his family situation interesting and he is a character with a lot of hidden layers and secrets, and that complexity balances out that inherent 'goodness' of Nick and the more simplistic way of looking at things the others might possess. There are more shades of gray (less back and white) with him.

ginaameyer

[5]Nov 18, 2013
    • level: 2

I actually like all the lead characters in the show.I hope they keep up the good work. I love this show!

TeamGiuntoli

[6]Dec 1, 2013
    • level: 2

My favourite character is Nick because I'm really enjoying seeing how his character develops each season. Plus, he's pretty bad ass when he's in Grimm mode! lol

Sci-FiLover22

[7]Dec 12, 2013

TeamGiuntoli wrote:

My favourite character is Nick because I'm really enjoying seeing how his character develops each season. Plus, he's pretty bad ass when he's in Grimm mode! lol

i agree with u so much. those are the samereasons why i love nick too

Edited on 12/12/2013 8:17pm